BY NARS

A limited-edition lipstick collection for the holidays with high pigments and a futuristic sheen. With two new, limited-edition shades, Hardwired Lipstick was created exclusively for the NARS Laced with Edge Holiday Collection. They pair innovative pigments with a high-impact, futuristic shimmer, and they feature the exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging and carton. Striking and anything but straightlaced, Francois Nars projects a bold new design for the future feminine: cutting-edge color that decodes the thrill of seduction. Slip into something transfixing; undress the part. see more...

Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
Review for: Deadly Catch
I LOVE this lipstick! It was so moisturizing when you applied it, unlike its drugstore counterparts. Not only that but it stayed ALL day! Even after I ate cereal and such, it did not budge! I mean sure a bit came off on the spoon but when I checked myself in the mirror it didn't move off of my lips. You can eat with confidence with this lipstick because you know it won't end up in weird places, like your cheek or nose. Can we talk about the color? It is the perfect red and will flatter ANY skin tones! Thanks to the cool tones in it, it will look good on pretty much anyone. I got so many compliments when I wore this guy. I would totally recommend to anyone who wants a quality lipstick.
Michelle W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Deadly Catch
Absolutely in love! I always put this on for a night out because I know it'll actually last. Super easy to apply and doesn't have smudging problems. The color is pretty much what you expect too, not too dark or light. Highly recommend based on my experience!
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Review for: Deadly Catch
I love NARS lipsticks, they are creamy and so pigmented. They also last a along time on the lips, I have purchased a few already and I'm always ready to add more to my collection. I purchased mine at Sephora .
Jenna V.
I don't use lipsticks often, but this one is decent. It wasn't bad. It didn't last too long and I was disappointed. It is expensive for the little time it lasted. I wouldn't recommend.
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Deadly Catch
I am a lipstick lover and this lipstick is so amazing! You do not need to reapply as often as you do for other lipsticks. It is pricey but it is a great product
Alli R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Other
I looove the way this lipstick applies. It is so creamy. I use it every day for work and it’s a lovely, professional, office color.
Denise C.
Toronto
Review for: Deadly Catch
This is a gorgeous lip colour, very nice and creamy with great pigmentation.  My only complaint is that if you're eating, it will transfer outside your lip lines (even while wearing lip liner), and it was impossible to get off without rubbing of my foundation as well. So basically if you aren't planning on eating while wearing this, you should be fine!
Ailish R.
Uddingston, North Lanarkshire
Review for: Deadly Catch
I've only wore it a few times but the few times that I've wore it I've loved it! Stayed on for a long time without needing to touch up constantly! It's the perfect red for my olive/sallow undertones! Love the formula of the lipstick too