BY NARS

• How do you keep the colors separate after a while? I feel like th...1 Answers
  • Are the colors pigmented/ long lasting? 1 Answers
Rise C.
Williston, ND
Yes it is very pigmented! It doesn't score a five star because it is more powdery than expected. Honestly though, I bought this because it was pretty. It's the prettiest addition to my going out makeup bag. Admittedly not my go to shades, but pull this out at brunch when you go touch up and prepare for, "Oh my god that's so pretty!" A little vain, whatever, not too different from a new cell phone case.
Deborah W.
Los Angeles, CA
It's hard to find the right eye shadow palette only because there are so many great ones out there. I personally really enjoy this one because this colors are subtle and can be a great fit for anyone!
Maica W.
GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the NARS Hanamichi Kabuki Eyeshadow Palette. I recently started getting into make-up, and this kit has turned into one of my favorite products.
The Hanamichi kit is very well priced for the quality of eyeshadow palettes you receive. The colors are very pretty and stay on throughout the day.
I would recommend everyone try NARS Hanamichi Kabuki Eyeshadow Palette.
Victoria G.
Sylmar , CA
More like an art piece and collectors item. Absolutely gorgeous packaging and presentation. A must have for daily use? Of course not! If you're a collector then by all means YES!
Christine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is this absolutely beautiful to look at, it's beautiful on the eyes as well. Color payoff is incredible sand it blends very well. The colors look great together and can be used lots of different ways. Perfect for fall!
Ali J.
Salina, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NARS. This pallet is gorgeous and long lasting to me. It's really pretty and not overbearing in anyway. Go out and buy it and try it. NARS can get pretty pricy depending on what it is you're getting but this is good.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If it's by Nars you already know that it is bound to be amazing. I've never owned a product by NARS that disappointed all of them have always worked out for me and I have a huge feeling that this eyeshadow would too
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I've never had NARS cosmetics, hear they are absolutely Amazing products. One of those brands where you would love to try, but just too costly for the product. Hopefully can do a sample some time and see what it's like.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet because the colors compliment one another so well! They are smooth in texture and extremely blendable. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a higher end pallet with great color payoff.
Keaziyah D.
This is he holy grail I love this eyeshadow. It is easy to apply and use and it comes with 4 pigment shades that are to die for and the. Rush is just so beautiful. I recommend this eyeshadow to anyone and everyone.
Kayla H.
Williston
I love NARS but haven't tried any shadows yet 👎🏻 how does It compare to other high end brands? I don't want to get it if I could have gotten better quality with a different shadow as far as pigmentation and blend-ability and an all day stay. Is his right up here like many of their other products?
Nora G.
OMG this palette is so pretty! Does it last all day long?
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
Where can i buy it?
Courtney E.
What is this?! It's beautiful.
Gabriela M.
Huron, CA
Are the Shades Creamy Or Chalky ?