NARS Glitter Pencil uploaded by Payton L.

BY NARS

Purple with Gold Glitter

NARS Glitter Pencil
  • "This is such a pigmented glitter pencil and its so glitery i use on my sister a lot cause she loves glitery things " in 42 reviews
  • "i love this glitter pencil! it is soft and doesn't tug on the eyes- it actually stays in the waterline. I will re-purchase this for sure! " in 4 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
This is a little more expensive eyeliner but definitely worth the money the product goes on easy and as a first time user it’s not worth the money to me when i can go to the drugstore and get it cheaper!
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Overall, awesome product! Doesn’t bleed easily. I recommend to all of my friends and when they try it, they end up loving it! You definitely get your money’s worth.
Autumn W.
Fort Myers , FL
I thought I was going to enjoy this product, however I didn't. It was pricy for an eyeliner pencil and I was only able to use it a couple of times. The glitter would end up in my eyes and cause irritation. I have hazel eyes and hoped it would make my eyes pop. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Maria A.
Towson , MD
This pencil is amazing! It is highly pigmented of its color and besides that it has a beautiful glittery shine to it. It can even be used as a highlighter. I love this product especially for natural looks. There is no more need than just to apply this product and it brings life to your face.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I love the Nars Glitter pencil. It adds the right amount of pop to my face. I got it at sephora of course. It doesn't compare because it's one of THE professional brands. You want an amazing look go pro. Yes I would recommend Nars products anytime. There worth the price and the outcome of your look will rock you.
Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
Este lapiz, varia en los demas por tener el efecto de brillo, el cual en mi caso siento a la primera aplicada se ve el color, no hay que remarcar mucho, tambien me gusta por que es util para jugar y salirse de lo comun, definitivamente lo recomiendo a otros.
blue ..
I absolutely love this glitter pencil I can't get enough of it. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. I am a repeat user and not ashamed! I love the packaging it's great. I have and continue to recommend it to many of my friends. Makes my make look amazing!
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
I LOVE GLITTER. It does not bleed and it lasts very long. i got this product at Sephora and i am in love with it. It has a good value and yes it is pricey but it is worth hat it costs. I use this pencil everytime i can and i would buy it again. it is very pigment.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
Oh this is absolutely beautiful I love it so much the glitter liner is amazing I have hazel eyes so it makes it pop and is such a good value for what you're buying I would be a repeat buyer and I would recommend this to everyone because it's so beautiful
Cherise A.
Illinois
Does the glitter get everywhere? OR does it fall underneath your eyes? It is really hard to find one that doesn't.
Corina H.
Kettle Falls, WA
Is this easy to use, or is it hard to apply?
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
How long the glitter stay? does it bothers the eyes?
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
Does the glitter end up annoying your eyes?
Rachel F.
Gainesville, FL
Is it worth it because it's pricey