BY NARS

A limited-edition eye and cheek palette with dual-intensity shades that transition from sheer to saturated. Let your eyes and cheeks stand out day and night with six wet/dry eye shadows and three transformative blushes in one perfectly portable, palm-sized palette. Their bestselling, dual-intensity formulas create looks for eyes and cheeks that transition from sheer to saturated. Just add water and try these formula wet or dry. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL Eye shadow in I, II, III, IV, V, VI - 3 x 0.12 oz/ 3.54 mL Blush in I, II, II - 3 x Transformative brush see more...

• I've been wanting to try NARS dual intensity eyeshadows for long ...1 Answers
Marielis L.
Newnan, GA
I grabbed this by mistake thinking I had picked up the NARS liquid lipsticks for their holiday collection. As I opened the packet I was a bit disappointed as it was not something I wanted. The following day I decided to try it and immediately fell in love with the shadows, blushes look very natural and my favorite is the highlighter. It's. Or crazy in your face but still gives you great shimmer. If your in the market for an all in one travel friendly palette def check this one. Can be found on NARS.com or Sephora website
crmn m.
I bought this on Sephora.com and I was super excited. It looked amazing online and no one had talked about, reviewed or anything so I took the jump and purchased it. As soon as I got it in the mail, I swatched it looked at it and was HIGHLY disappointed. The shadows are chalky, they don't blend and there is barely any pigment! The bronzer is too light for my skin tone and the only good thing about this palette is the blush and the highlight. Those are the only two products I really use in this palette. I'm so sad I haven't been able to make it work. Don't waste your money on this just purchase the individual dual intensity shadows
Stephanie L.
Spring Hill, TN
I was so excited to get this palette from Sephora. In the pictures it looked absolutely perfect. I was very disappointed in the utility of the shadows. The shades are pretty but they don't blend well. Not what I expected from NARS. The blush is barely visible and the highlight is nothing special. Same goes for the bronzer. The light pink shade is the only thing I would use again. Totally overpriced for the quality.
member-24824
i have never tried this product but i have heared gooddd stuff about it and i would like to try it
Jackie Z.
victoria
I haven't tried this yet but I would like to. And I hope it's good for all skin toons
Belkis I.
Tazoult wlaya of Batna
وردہ آ.
Jess C.
I've been wanting to try NARS dual intensity eyeshadows for long time and then I came across this palette. Does anyone recommend this product? Is it worth the money?