BY NARS

OVERVIEW:

A high-performance, extremely mild makeup oil-free remover that removes all traces of eye and lip makeup, even waterproof and transfer-proof makeup, without having to rub. The result is a refreshing feeling with no oily residue left behind on the skin.

Benefits:

Gently And Effectively Removes Makeup: Dual-phase Formula Activates When Shaken—silicone Phase Dissolves Longwearing Makeup, Including Waterproof Mascara And Eyeliner. Water Phase Imparts A Refreshing Feeling Without Leaving An Oily Residue.
Soothes Skin: Cucumber And Chamomile Soothe The Delicate Eye Area.
Hydrates And Comforts: Hyaluronic Acid Hydrates And Comforts.

How To Use:

• Shake well before using.
  • Saturate a cotton pad with remover.
  • Apply to eye area and hold for several seconds.
  • Gently sweep down and away until makeup is completely removed

harmony q.
It's really good its nice very good on my skin i have very good skin its really good:) really nice all day and my sister in law enforcement agencies to you but i didnt see YOUR dm that was not really nice what u said but
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I have very sensitive eyes and I am very cautious what products and ingredients I expose them to. I was told by my eye doctor that this product would be a good match for me. I was a little hesitant at first to try only because of the price tag, but knowing how much I adore my eye makeup I knew a good remover was a key item in keeping up with the health of my eyes. It removes eye makeup very nicely and quickly without the hard tugging and scrubbing. I am very excited to report that after 6 months of continuous use this product has not caused me any irritation. I also appreciate that I do not have to use a ton of product to get all of my many eye products off my eyes. Thank you Nars for making such an awesome product!
crmn m.
I have very sensitive eyes and I'm very picky on what I use around my eye area. I purchased this because I use waterproof mascara and this product removes everything, it hydrates my eye area and just leaves me confident that I don't have any more makeup residue on my face anymore. It works amazing, just put a tiny bit on a cotton pad and just hold it against my eye and it'll remove it all.
Adriana J.
Lompoc, CA
I really liked this product. It didn't require me to add more of the products on the Cotton ball multiple times like some of the other make up removers. It was gentle. Left my face a bit oily after so make sure to wash you face after as well.
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Amazing makeup 💄 remover .i love ❤️ it, my skin is very sensitive and i use to have a lot of problems with makeup 💄 removers but this ☝️ doesn't give me any problems
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This is a super gentle eye makeup remover! A little always goes a long ways also. I've purchased this around 2 maybe 3 times. It always meets all of my expectations for the price, and I repurchase when this bottle runs out. I only use one saturated cotton ball per eye and it always takes it all off.
Krina V.
Montclair, NJ
Love this makeup remover. To be honest, I also use it to remove lipstick (especially those are are red or dark) and it does a great job. Obviously think it's a little pricey for what it is - regular coconut oil can do the same thing and leave your skin just as moist but good product overall.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this product. A little on a cotton ball goes a long way, does not leave my skin feeling oily which is amazing. I've tried other eye make-up removers but was not happy because they would make my skin feel oily. I definitely will buy this product again.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this makeup remover. It was easy to remove ALL mascara and eyeliner without having to rub too much. There's like an oil consistency which Helps make it easier. It's very expensive so I'm not sure if I can afford to buy again. But if I could I'd buy this all the time!
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Great makeup remover especially for someone like me who already has really oily skin, it helps to remove the oils and also helps to not create more. This is one of my everyday go to makeup removers, definitely something to have.
Grace B.
Macon, GA
Is this product any better than those you can find in drug stores? Seems kind of pricey for what it is.
Claire J.
Does this remover leave skin feeling dry? And does it take off eye makeup or is it just face makeup?
Brea B.
Zachary , LA
Can I remove my entire face with this or just eyes?
Amber T.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Does this do any extras besides just remove makeup? Maybe moisturize as well?
Megan S.
Is this remover oily? I know a lot of brands are oily. Is this one similar?

Amazon