NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser uploaded by Clayton J.NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser uploaded by Norlena D.NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser uploaded by Leire A.

BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
Apply a small amount of product to wet hands and work into a lather.
Gently massage onto skin using circular motions.
Rinse with warm water. Follow with the Multi-Action Hydrating Toner, Optimal Brightening Concentrate and appropriate NARSskin moisturizer.

BENEFITS:
CLEANSES
Wild Rose Extract works to prevent irritation while cleansing and exfoliating skin.
ILLUMINATES
NARS’ exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ restores skin’s youthful radiance so skin looks revived and luminous.
SOOTHES AND MOISTURIZES
Chamomile Extract and Monoï de Tahiti Oil calm, soothe, and moisturize.

HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of product to wet hands and work into a lather.
Gently massage onto skin using circular motions.

• Is this a good ? I heard NARS is a good brand. 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new cleanser my face is combina...4 Answers
  • When do you start seeing result from using cleanser?1 Answers
Karen K.
This cleanser is simply amazing. It leaves your face feeling so refreshed and clean, the smell is very nice but not overwhelming. It also leaves you face very soft and i just love the way face looks after using this cleaners, it has a natural glow and i just love it
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
This has turned into my go to cleanser. Make my skin feel so clean after I use it. I will buy it again after I'm done with it, but a little bit goes a long way. I bought it because I use the NARS moisturizer and eye clean and thought I'd give it a go. I'm happy I did.
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
I love this face wash! I got it as a gift and am getting to the bottom of the bottle. I was to buy more but it is too expensive to justify! I like that it is light and doesn't make my skin feel oily, it just feels clean after using it. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
K P.
 NARS's gentle cleanser is a very nice make up cleanser. I bought this cleanse their online on a retail store. The cleanser is very expensive but very good for the price. This product is very efficient. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.  Is a very nice make up cleanser. I bought this cleanse their online on a retail store. The cleanser is very expensive but very good for the price. This product is very efficient. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Erika B.
Jefferson, MD
Anything with Nars is great for your face, I also use the moisturizer at night vs the morning everyone is different in their routine. Cleansers and the moisturizers are soft, don't leave a weird peel finish, smell good and a lot goes a long way.
Kaylee O.
Fort Worth, TX
I fell in love with this cleanser during a demo and it has been worth every penny. My face feels clean and hydrated after ever use. I got mine at Nordstroms and suggest you try it out as well!!
Samantha S.
Moisturizing and very creamy feeling. The smell isn't strong and the packaging is sutible. I ran out only 2 weeks after purchasing. I did purchase time and time again. I always come back to it
Gladis G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've tried so many cleansers and all seem to give me a major breakout except this one. It's gentle on skin and cleans well. Recommend for all who suffer from acne. I use this after a long day and the makeup comes off and the oils disappear. I live in Florida where the humidity is at its high year around and this helps me keep my skin nice and oil free
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This cleanser really dose a good job at removing all dirt, oil, and makeup from the face. It has a very mild scent but still smells nice, it lathers up really nice and a little goes a long way, my tube has lasted me a year. It is pretty moisturizing for a face cleanser and doesn't leave the skin feeling tight or dry.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
I really like using this cleanser when I feel my skin needs a little extra TLC. When I use it my skin feels refreshed and squeaky clean. It foams up pretty well and a little goes a very long way. It's great quality for the price, I just wish it was easier to find in stores.
Marinela M.
7015
I have been looking for a new cleanser my face is combination type when I clean my face it's OK but minutes or hours my forehead gets very oily. Is this product good for me?
Summer J.
Shelby , NC
When do you start seeing result from using cleanser?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Is this a good ? I heard NARS is a good brand.

back