BY NARS

What it is:A captivating, limited-edition eye shadow palette featuring the art of Andy Warhol. What it does: Andy Warhol's vibrant poppies were among his most iconic paintings. Created exclusively for Sephora, NARS pays homage to Warhol's famous silkscreen flora with three palettes for painting the town, each emblazoned with a Warhol witticism. Memorable quotes etched onto the interior mirrors include: "If you can convince yourself that you look fabulous, you can save yourself the trouble of primping." (Flowers 1); "You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you." (Flowers 2); "All is pretty." (Flowers 3) What else you need to know: Flowers 1 features white, brown rose, dark lavender, and gold against a shimmering lavender gray background and black overspray. Flowers 2 features white and heather blue against a shimmering lavender gray background and black overspray. Flowers 3 features white, pink champagne, and dark brown against a shimmering lavender gray background and black overspray.

Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This eyeshadow is beautiful. It is very pigmented and semi-affordable. I bought mine at Sephora. I love that the shades are so easy to blend. The packaging is so pretty as well. There is little to no fall out as well, and that's always good. I would definitely purchase this palette again.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This product is amazing, it really is worth the money, even though it can be a little pricey. I use this product almost everyday and i find it to be a good value. I would suggest it to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
So it was my first time buying this palette I really enjoyed it it even came with a brush I like it I don't use it as often as I should but yeah I recommend it
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
What a great palette! Fun colors and a fun look to match. I love the product, the eye-shadow works lovely and the look of the product is great as well.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
me encanta la pigmentacion es espectacular esuna de mis favoritas esta paleta es tan bjuena que las sombras pigmentan con una sols pasada
Cristina W.
Nars eyeshadows are really pigmented.. and the colors of every palette are nice, i don't have any complain about this product at all..
Denise R.
Garfield, NM
I received this as a gift but I didn't really like the colors. While I do like Nars and their products, this just wasn't for me.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
love this eyeshadow palette! the colors are full of pigment and great color payoff. recommend to anyone who wants to try this
Marisa F.
Norfolk, VA
Have you seen this pallet? It's super cute and adorable. I've never seen another pallet like it. It's so unique and fun.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
its okayy.. it's not the best but i like the colors in this cute little palette. but it is easy to use and apply.