BY NARS #78 in Liquid Foundation

For the first time, a NARS foundation formula with increased skin benefits that not only reveal a flawless and radiant complexion, but also help to minimize imperfections while improving skin's resilience. Exclusive Polypeptide Firming Complex™ helps...

Julissa F.
Corona, NY
Obsession is an understatement! As a makeup artist finding the right foundation shade and texture for your client is the number one priority and I have no complaints over this amazing NARS foundation in the shade Barcelona . It's is a satin finish foundation , so silky and medium coverage . My client loved how her skin felt and looked like healthy skin . I wouldn't trade this for anything else in my kit . I give this foundation a 10!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is my favorite summer foundation. It feels so light on the skin, it blends beautifully and it stays in place. The color matches perfectly so no one can ever tell that I'm wearing foundation. It leaves my skin looking even and it just blurs any imperfections away. Set with powder and a setting spray, it stays on my skin all day. It never sweats off and I never get sweat lines on my face with this. I can use an oil to lighten the coverage or wear it as a full coverage. It's just beautiful
Haley C.
This foundation is amazing! It is a very light foundation which I like. I never feel like I actually have foundation on when I wear it. No matter how tan I get I can still use this foundation. It is a little pricy but for as long as it last, it's worth the money!
Elia R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product! Love is not even the correct word... this product is amazing! So easy to apply and it disappears into your skin. It's not full coverage but you can definitely get it to be. It gives your skin that amazing glow from within look without making you look greasy and cakey! I recommend this product 100%
Hali N.
Westville, IN
Full, natural-looking coverage with unexpectedly weightless, 16-hour wear. Highly pigmented and perfectly balanced, this breakthrough formula builds and blends effortlessly with just one drop—the result of exclusive innovation uniquely designed to deliver long-wearing full coverage, weightlessly. Shake, pump and blend in sections for complete coverage that's completely natural looking.

Pure Innovation. Exclusively NARS.
Weightless Long-wear Technology delivers up to 16 hours of wear, while always feeling light-as-air. Featuring advanced flexible polymers and first-to-market treated pigments.

Advanced flexible polymers move with the skin, providing extraordinary breathability and comfort.
First-to-market treated pigments weightlessly deliver long-wearing, complete coverage without ever masking for perfected, natural-looking skin.
Streamlined packaging with easy-lift cap.

Even Tone Technology is designed to instantly neutralize redness and dullness, while working long-term to reduce the appearance of discoloration for more even, uniform skin.

Gold and green pigments in a perfect 4-to1 ratio optically manipulate how light reflects off skin's surface, evening the complexion for instant luminosity. Green pigments negate redness on contact, while gold combats dullness.
Scarlet Spiderling Root Extract helps reduce the appearance of discoloration and reveal brighter, more even skin over time.
KEY CLAIMS
92% felt the foundation provided coverage without masking*
93% thought it felt weightless*
90% said it felt comfortable and breathable*
*based on an independent consumer study after one week of use.

Ayla H.
New Albany, OH
I love this foundation. It's very build-able, but also light weight and blends with my skin so well. I don't get oily with this makeup and it does not irritate my skin or cause breakouts. One of my favorite aspects is that NARS is designed for skin application with skin so I can apply this foundation anywhere. I receive so many compliments on my skin/ makeup whenever I wear this product.
Tiffany E.
Freehold, NJ
Omg I love all nars brands but this foundation has such great coverage!! It hides any blemish on your skin. Great product and good price. It's has such a matte finish . I would definitely buy nars foundation again. I recommend this product for any females or even males who need good coverage foundation!
Karina P.
Doral, FL
I tried this after wanting to change my foundation, I normally use MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30, and wanted to find something a little bit lighter with a more natural finish. I use Santa Fe, and I love it, it lasts all day for me and it doesn't slide or anything. I find that it blends really well and you don't feel like you have anything on. This is definitely my go to foundation now!
Kyra C.
Roseville, CA
This foundation is not my favorite.. I have oily skin with yellow undertones. I was very happy when I applied it to see that it complimented the yellow undertones and didn't make my face look like a lemon. It is medium coverage and not sheer which I love, but my oily skin I noticed the foundation didn't stay put on my face for very long
anam a.
Warrenton, VA
I was trying to find a new foundation to use so decided to try Nars! This foundation was super lightweight. I didn't love it, it was just ok. I'm a full coverage kind of girl so this wasn't what I was really looking for. I would recommend it if you're wanting a foundation that has light coverage.
Faryn R.
How good is the pigmentation?
Melissa C.
Cincinnati, OH
Give MARS Foundation a try i belive you will love it like i do an if you do please let me know ????
Kristel B.
Bacoor, Cavite
Is this product good for any skin types because sometimes my skin is dry, sometimes it's oily, it actually depends on the weather?
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I have been looking for a full coverage foundation!! I don't have acne and I have normal skin; it isn't oily or dry. I have heard a lot about this brand... I use the concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. My question is, do you recommend this foundation and if not what do you recommend?
Madeline M.
What does it mean by firming ??