NARS Firming Foundation uploaded by Shelby A.NARS Firming Foundation uploaded by Haley C.
4 colors available

BY NARS

For the first time, a NARS foundation formula with increased skin benefits that not only reveal a flawless and radiant complexion, but also help to minimize imperfections while improving skin's resilience. Exclusive Polypeptide Firming Complex™ helps... see more...

• Does this foundation have full cover over acne? I...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this product good for any skin types because sometimes my skin i...1 Answers
  • I have combination skin, most time is oily. Is this foundation matte? 1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Firming Foundation Liquid Mont Blanc
I bought the Mont Blanc because I have fair skin and this foundation is best for fair, porcelain complexions with a slight hint of pink.
The first time I used it ,it felt so smooth and helped make my skin look flawless, the formula which has increased skin benefits that not only reveal a flawless and radiant complexion, but also help to minimize imperfections while improving skin's resilience and helps firm and lift skin it also has Antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage
Firming peptides help to reduce the look of creases associated with aging and I read that it helps the skin feel significantly firmer and visibly lifted after 8 weeks which who wouldn't want that
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hertford, NC
Review for: Firming Foundation New Orleans 1.1 oz/30 ml/1.1 oz
I loveeee NARS. Their firming foundation in New Orleans is really easy to apply and looks and feels great. I have combination skin and this product doesn't mess with my skin. Compared to other brands I feel like NARS' product has higher quality ingredients in it and is well worth the mony spent.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Review for: Firming Foundation Liquid Mont Blanc
Soooo expensive! You have to pay a few extra bucks if you want a pump on it instead of twist cap too. I like to it isn't runny and doesn't streak or look oily. Nice coverage but because of the price of this brand I won't continue to buy. Same coverage for less than half at any drug store.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Firming Foundation Liquid Mont Blanc
A very matte finish with heavy coverage. This product can take some getting used to but is great, much heavier then most though. However, it can cover ANYTHING and I've yet to find better coverage from any other foundation. If using during winter I also suggest getting a moistuizer
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Bogota, NJ
Review for: Firming Foundation Liquid Mont Blanc
I really love this product, but sometimes I think it is worth the money if you are looking for a beautiful coverage on your face. You get a beautiful medium-full coverage with a wonderful glow to your skin. I would absolutely buy it again when I can spare the extra bucks!
Gabbey B.
Gabbey B.
California
Review for: Firming Foundation New Orleans 1.1 oz/30 ml/1.1 oz
This foundation used to be my holy grail. It stays on all day and doesn't patch. It is a full coverage foundation after about 2 layers. One layer is good if you just want to hide the redness of your skin. But 2 layers will be a full coverage. Totally worth trying!
Marilyn A.
Marilyn A.
Justice, IL
Review for: Firming Foundation Liquid Mont Blanc
This is a great foundation for people with oily skin. I have normal skin but I use this on my mom all the time and it looks great on her oily skin. I can say that there are plenty of cheaper alternatives though if you don't want to pay the price
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Firming Foundation Liquid Mont Blanc
I didn't like this foundation at all the shade was off and it instally caked up on me. It last it pretty much all day bt I just didn't like the finish. It just brought out my texture out and dried my skunk out and I normally have normal skin.
Sofia F.
Sofia F.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Firming Foundation Liquid Mont Blanc
This is the worst foundation I have ever used in my life especially if you are in oily type of skin person like me I do not recommend it if you have oily skin like me because it will believe it very shiny and very greasy and ugly.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
Review for: Firming Foundation Liquid Mont Blanc
I like Nars products but with the foundation, I did not like the coverage. It wasn't awful but just not enough for me. I didn't see any firming results either. I did like that my face did not break out.
Faryn R.
Faryn R.
How good is the pigmentation?
Loni F.
Loni F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover think and heavy? I'm looking for something that covers without hiding my freckles and feeling too heavy.
Julianna J.
Julianna J.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I've been looking for a nice foundation to get my mom. Does this foundation really live up to its promise of being a firming foundation?
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it mean by firming ??
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
Novi, Mi
I have some large pores on my t zone. So I am looking for a new foundation that would clog those pores and make them more noticeable. I do use the primer, however, I still get noticeable pores after applying foundation. Do you think this might be a good choice for me? Thank you