BY NARS

Femme Fatale eyes with epic effects. The super fine precision tip of this liquid eyeliner allows for maximum control during application, ensuring a precise, even line to shape and define the eyes with just one stroke. The quick drying formula delivers... see more...

NARS Eyeliner Stylo, Atlantic
  • "I love a fine point tip for an eyeliner it makes the perfect wings and has great precision. I also really like a good black eyeliner to just kind of stun the world. Great product applied well has a lot of pigment will buy again." in 3 reviews
Karina P.
Doral, FL
I bought this product because I love the eyeliners.Unfortunately I was very disappointed by the poor quality of writing effect and the fact that it doesn't slide on the eyelid. The black is not very intense. Generally I make up very quickly with pen eyeliners but in this case I lose considerable time.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
OMG this product is amazing! It stays put pretty much the whole day! The price tag on this bad boy is ridiculous, but so worth it! Always shake it before using it so you can have to color ready to go. I would definitely repurchase.
Jourdan P.
Dayton, OH
I thought the product worked well at first but then after a week or two it started drying up and it didn't last me as long as I thought it would. I use it maybe 4 times a week. I wouldn't probably recommend it to anyone
Miranda V.
Gaby V.
This has amazing pigment the top makes it so easy to make a very precise wing absolutely love the packaging I use this product every time I go out on special occasions. I would definitely buy again and I recommend everyone to try it out.
Anabel B.
hialeah
These is one of the eyeliners I have in my collection. It's my favorite because I love the soft sponge brush is has and the way it flies across my eyes it's just so easy for me. I can wear this all day without falling off!
Kayla K.
Ripley
Loving it. Best eyeliner yet. I thought I liked the one I used for years and I just happened to pick this up and I've been hooked ever since. Won't switch to anything
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I am so happy with this NARS liner. It is very thin which makes the lines look very delicate and casual. I have a black one and it gives my eyes a different glow. It is long lasting. I recommend this product for everyday use
Raquel M.
Maravilhosa, ótimo para quem quer ingressar na vida com delineadores mais tem um pouco de receio com o pincel. A caneta te dar uma precisão maior e mais segurança.
Daniela M.
Cleveland, TX
This product shows up very well. It was easy to apply on my hand when I was testing the color. However when applied to more delicate skin it was very hard to get a smooth line without stretching my eye. The makeup would dry up very fast as well. Which can be both a good and bad thing.

I think this product would be great used as a liner then going back in with a liquid brush liner.