BY NARS

A SMOOTH, BLENDABLE EYELINER PENCIL THAT GLIDES ON EASILY FOR PRECISION, DEFINITION, AND LASH-THICKENING EFFECTS.

OVERVIEW:
GET LINED UP

Intense pigments of longwearing eyeliner color glide on smoothly for precision definition and lash thickening effects. Creamy texture and velvety finish create long-lasting color with exceptional ease ideal for blending, smudging, or pairing with powder eyeshadows. Intensely pigmented pencils define the eye and create the look of thicker lashes.

BENEFITS:
INTENSE PIGMENTS PROVIDE RICH DEFINITION
Color-rich formula glides on smoothly for precision, definition and lash thickening effects.
CREAMY, BLENDABLE TEXTURE
Creamy texture is ideal for blending, smudging or pairing with powder eyeshadow—an essential tool for creating a smoky eye.
SMOOTH APPLICATION
Glides on smoothly, won’t tug or pull the delicate eye area.

HOW TO USE:
To create depth, dot color across the base of the lash line and blend with the #46 Push Eyeliner Brush or #45 Smudge Brush.

• Are these kind of pencils good to use for underneath your...2 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the water line?1 Answers
  • If a person was in a pinch could they use a pencil eyelin...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "These liners are awesome if you have a problem with bleeding on your water line! It doesn't say that they're 'waterproof' but they're definitely long wearing. I have issues with nothing staying on my water line and this is one of the only things I can say really does the trick! " in 74 reviews
  • "I love the prodect nars but the eye pencel is a gd pencel. I love the fact it stsys on all dayand don't have to worry.bout black eyes after a long day" in 65 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner pencil because It doesn't smudge or rub off as easily as other competitive products! It easily comes off with eye make up remover! Worth the money!" in 25 reviews
  • "Nars eyeliner pencil is perfect for any eye color to use and Nars eyeliner pencil. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have issues with nothing staying on my water line and this is one of the only things I can say really does the trick! " in 1 review
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This pencil is great if you have oily eyelids lids myself. The only pencil I can use on my waterlune that doesn't smudge to the corners and build up. Its got a creamy finish so it blends nice with a liner brush. I find it completely worth the price tag as these last forever as long as you store it properly. Easily sharpens. It isn't waterproof so it easily comes off without alot of tugging which is very important to me.
Zhanna D.
Renton, WA
Review for: Iceberg more...
This is a very good product, lasted me all day. The only reason why I’m giving it four stars instead of five is because when I was applying it, it bothered my lower lash line. All day long I felt like something was in my eye. Other that that it is an excellent product.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Review for: Black Moon more...
I love this eyeliner! Worth every penny. Long wear while being easy to smudge and blend for different looks! I'd recommend this to anyone in need of new eyeliner.
Kaylee L.
These eye pencils are super creamy and work well on sensitive eyes! Perfect for lining your water line or using to smoke out an eye look! If you're gonna use these to line your upper lash line I would set it with a black eyeshadow as they are so creamy that they are best for water line or smoking out! The pigments are amazing and this is a smooth pencil so no irritation will occur to the eye.
krystal m.
Tulsa, Ok
This stuff is amazing. I have a hard time finding eyeliner that doesn't rub off or smudge from my waterline to under my eyes and makes me look like a raccoon. I can barely get this eyeliner off with makeup remover. I got it from Sephora I believe, and yes I would buy it again. I would recommend it to anyone.
Iris M.
Love it. It doesn't smear and it stays right where I need it. I can smudge it and it won't make a huge mess. It makes my eyes pop which is something that I truly like. I don't have to over do it for it to look darker.
Presley S.
Rock springs , WY
super easy to apply, sometimes eyeliners can be a pain but this was super easy. got this eyeliner in a ipsy glam bag and i am not disappointed. i would buy this product myself. it was one of my favorite products in the bag that month. would recommend to others
Laura A.
This product in specific of nars I love it, it is easy to apply and it is not necessary to spend it many times for the product to mark (that fascinates to me because many times it is mistreated the eye when applying the product) also lasts very for all the night so I recommend it
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
This is a fave! I love the easy to wear color Mambo. It's perfect for day to night. It doesn't feel any different than a Mac eyeliner but the color is on point! I think it will always be in my collection and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a great everyday eyeliner.
trisha V.
Review for: Black Moon more...
NARS Eyeliner Pencil makes it on my favorite's list. I use the black one most often. My eyes totally pop when I use this pencil. It is long lasting and stays in place all day. I love that the cap has a sharpener right on it. It's just an added plus to this product.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
This seems pricey for a pencil! Is it worth all the hype?I do love NARS foundations and powders
Madison S.
South Elgin, IL
I can never find a good liner for my bottom waterline without it smudging or just fading throughout the day. Does this product do a good job of staying on all day?
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Are these kind of pencils good to use for underneath your eye? Been having a problem with smudging
Amber B.
Phenix City, AL
If a person was in a pinch could they use a pencil eyeliner as lio liner?
Ruth R.
Is this eyeliner good for the water line?