NARS Eyelash Curler uploaded by Denitsa T.

BY NARS

AN EYELASH CURLER DESIGNED TO GIVE STRAIGHT LASHES THE PERFECT CURL.

OVERVIEW:
LASH OUT
The NARS Eyelash Curler fits all eye shapes to give straight lashes the perfect curl. Its soft contoured pad fits all eye shapes and its ergonomic design allows for greater control. Features sleek signature black matte finish.

Chelsea C.
Fort Benning , GA
Love the Nars line! Most of their products work amazing! Color payoff in lol tints and velvet Matts being life to a look. But this is just the same as any eyelash curler I have ever used. Not worth the price. You are better off getting one from a drug store.
I absolutely love this curler!!! I would 12/10 recommend this if u want a curl that lasts all day! I have eyelashes that normally piping downward and this changes it all. I would buy this again and again!!
Lauren R.
This eyelash curler is very pricey and to be honest it's no different than any of your drugstore eyelash curler's. it works just as great as any other cheap eyelash curler and I would not recommend this.I would just recommend a dollar store eyelash curler because they work just the same.
Ashley L.
Hudson
Nothing special about this tool. It works as well as a $2 target tool. But the matte black finish on the metal is appealing. Just not worth the price tag. Save your money for eyeliner and but a store brand curler
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
I really enjoy this eyelash curler. I have very thin eyelashes and this makeup tool doesn't pull them. I can compare this to the Revlon eyelash curler which works as great as this one. I would recommend this eyelash curler. It is a bit on the pricey side but it's worth every penny.
Penny N.
Munfordville, KY
One of my favorite make up tools. I have several eye lash curlers and these are by far the best. A little pricey but well worth the money for those perfect lashes! I tend to curl my lashes before I put on mascara so I don't really have much of an issue with my lashes getting stuck to the pads.
Daniella C.
Great product. I love this. It lifts your lashes perfectly. There are some good dupes to it but not quite as good. It's pricey for a lash curler but worth it. I use it everyday. I would but it again. I probably buy a new one once every 4-6 months
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
This eyelash curler is the best! When you don't have much time to get ready, you don't want to have to spend several minutes curling your eyelashes. This gets the job done quickly and adds extra curl to my lashes, which I definitely always need.
Joanna V.
Wardensville, WV
I have this curler, I can say that I curl my eyelashes before I put mascara on (some do it after) and my lashes tended to stick to the pads. I found that if you dampen the pads just a bit it didn't happen.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I own like a lot of eyelash curlers and I never seem to settle down on one but when I bought this one I think I have found the one, it works perfectly and it makes my eyelashes look curly for a long time.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
Is this product easy to use? Is it painful?
hafida B.
please i went it tanke you for share this eyelash curler
Ivette F.
I've been looking for a good eyelash curler for a while. Me and my mom both currently use one made by revlon but it has an attachment in the middle of the clasp that falls off and drives us nuts. Is this worth the price?