BY NARS

Nars Cosmetics Eyebrow pencil. Sculpts and defines the eyebrow with rich, natural looking pigment to softly frame the eyes. The firm texture allows for maximum control and provides long-lasting definition. Rich, intense pigments in three shades of taupe, Firm texture for smooth strokes of color, Longwearing and blendable. , All skin types. see more...

• I am looking for a new eyebrow pencil because the old pro...1 Answers
Gi G.
It was okay. I wouldn't recommend over other name brand products honestly. I am a big Nars fan but just thought this product was not worth the money that they were charging for it. I used it a lot when I first bought it just because i didnt want to waste my money.
Kylie D.
I like this eyebrow pencil a lot in this super long-lasting like it a lot it last so long it was my first time using it and it really should be eyebrows good I like it a lot I would totally recommend it
Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
Súper creamy super good super amazing... loveeee ittttt this is one of the best liner that I ever try this is a product that you must had to have it on your make up bag... definitely you had to have this
unknown p.
Products are great pigmented beautiful and gorgeous hunny buy yourself some of these products before they are all gone because they are great
Aaliyah T.
Missouri
Not my favorite when it comes to brows. Everything else they make is pretty much amazing though. Sorry just not brows.
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I am looking for a new eyebrow pencil because the old product I used has changed and I no longer like it. Does this product last all day? And does this product last for months?