NARS Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Beccađź’ž F.

BY NARS

NARS Eyebrow Pencil, IpanemaNatural Ash BrownSculpts and defines the eyebrow with rich, natural looking pigment to softly frame the eyes. The firm texture allows for maximum control and provides long-lasting definition.

• I am looking for a new eyebrow pencil because the old pro...1 Answers
Christina L.
Great brow application that lasts all day. Wish the cap was a sharpener, but the product itself is great and giving a natural looking brow. Would purchase again if I don’t find a good drugstore alternative.
Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
I do prefer eyebrow pencils that I don't have to sharpen but this pencil is super pigmented and goes on so smoothly without balling up (You guys know what I mean). I probably wouldn't purchase again simply because I don't want to have to sit there and sharpen but if that's something that doesn't bother you, I believe you will love this product.
Lindsay N.
Perth Amboy , NJ
Best eyebrow product ever and I'm so sad because I think they might of stopped making it; I can't find it anywhere! The color matches perfect and give my brows the shape I need but with a natural look, I don't like to go overboard on them. The pencil goes on nice and lasts all day/night. Strongly would recommend if you can find it!
Gi G.
Wayne, NJ
It was okay. I wouldn't recommend over other name brand products honestly. I am a big Nars fan but just thought this product was not worth the money that they were charging for it. I used it a lot when I first bought it just because i didnt want to waste my money.
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
I have a really dark our eyebrows so I couldn't really find an eyebrow shape that was the same one as my natural eyebrows when I bought this a Mac I was really surprised because I never found something like that before and then I did so he was really helpful and my eyebrows look good just natural so thank you
Kylie D.
I like this eyebrow pencil a lot in this super long-lasting like it a lot it last so long it was my first time using it and it really should be eyebrows good I like it a lot I would totally recommend it
Ingrid V.
The Woodlands, TX
SĂşper creamy super good super amazing... loveeee ittttt this is one of the best liner that I ever try this is a product that you must had to have it on your make up bag... definitely you had to have this
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I really liked the way this product went on my eyebrows as well as how long it lasted all day, however the product itself didn't last that long. If it lasted longer, I would have bought it again.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
🌹Mi C.
This eyebrow pencil is okay not the best but it does the job . Its not as expensive but its worth it for the price you cam work around this product
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I am looking for a new eyebrow pencil because the old product I used has changed and I no longer like it. Does this product last all day? And does this product last for months?