BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
OBJECTS OF DESIRE
#40 Eyeshadow Brush deposits the perfect amount of pigment for a masterful sweep of allover

Shadow. With its perfectly domed shape, #40 Eyeshadow Brush performs the function of three different brushes: sweeps color quickly across the eyelid, places color in the bridge perfectly, and blends shadows for seamless color.

NARS reinvents the artistry tool with a comprehensive collection of 16 brushes exquisitely designed for precision application. From base to brush tip, a modern edge seduces: the iconic matte black finish, the embossed logo, and a signature pop of red. New shapes and enhanced brush hair redesigned for effortless application. Delve into an exploration of natural to dramatic looks and discover the artistry of NARS. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Even though I dont use this often, NARS Eye Shadow Brush is a really nice brush in my opinion. I like how it blends and it is easy to clean. It doesnt get caked up and it allows the powder to stay on your eyelids better instead of just sitting in the brush. Win win.
Raechel A.
Perfect eyeshadow brush that I use to apply eyeshadow and also for blending. It has the perfect softness that makes this brush so versatile. I like the fact that this has a very long handle. The design is very chic.
deshare m.
Wilkes Barre,Pennslyvania
I use this to car've out my eyerows and I love it or make my eyebrows so defined and clean this is my go too brush.
Zaria J.
Orange
NARS has great brushes , I mean who wouldn't want new brushes ? At low prices everyone could go for a new one.
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
This eye shadow brush pacts on eye shadow really well. It's a very nice brush and the price for it is great
Mya ❤.
Definitely helps blind and build up color! I love how easy it is to use. It also is super affordable
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
I love this brush for applying shadow. This is brilliant for packing colour on wet or dry. It is pricey but it doesn't shed and is so versatile. There are less pricey ones on the market but I feel that sometimes you get what you pay for. I would recommend this brush and anything from Nars because I love the brand and would happily keep buying their products.
Roberta M.
Kissimmee, FL
Esse pincel facilita muito o uso do blash, deixando uma melhor aplicação e valoriza o produto usado na make