BY NARS

Black with Purple Shimmer Line. Define. Swipe. Smolder. Line, highlight, shade and define with modern artistic versatility. Introducing new NARS Eye Paint- a brilliant pot of high-impact pigment in an innovative silky, weightless gel formula. Rich, hyper-saturated shades that glide smoothly and dry down quickly in long-lasting finishes from icy metallics to modern mattes. Elevated artistry that boldly strays from the straight and narrow. Eye Paint, Tatar

Vivian L.
Review for: Interstellar Silver
this color is sooo freaking gorgeous, ive been eyeing this color for a while and i finally made a splurge to buy it. if you r able to do a double wing eyeliner, you can layer this over your everyday black and omg , it will level up your look soo much.
in this kind of silver pigment, i have not found a dupe at the drugstore yet, as it is a very icy, cool silver.
Nicole K.
Review for: Black Valley Black
I am in love with this eyeliner. It has a great consistency which makes it easy to work with, not too runny and not too thick. It is a good true black and doesn't dry gray-ish, which has happened to me before with other brands. It has great staying power and doesn't flake off. I love doing dramatic eyeliner with this, def a keeper
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You have to be good with a brush to use this!!! If you can work an angle brush you can use this and it lasts for DAYS. Love the rich color and creamy application. The product also lasts forever!!!
Yuliffer C.
Paterson, NJ
This product I really like because it's a very concentrated paint, it comes off easily but it gives a very good look, more if you want to design your face a certain way in Halloween.
Adriana G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Valley Black, Solomon Islands Turquoise Blue
I really liked it, the formula was creamy and perfect to have a more perfect back, I loved the aquamarine color and I used a lot for my one of the best products of Nars.
Sincerity H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very creamy so application is smooth and it doesn't dry or crumble. It's also highly pigmented so it goes on black and stays black the whole day (doesn't fade). I've even gone to a few sweaty concerts and it's lasted me throughout the whole night while still looking perfect. My only complaint is that it does crease a bit when you're outside in the heat for a few hours, even with a good primer. If it wasn't for that, this would be the perfect gel liner.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
The NARS Eye Paint is an amazing product with great pigmentation! Its great for a smoky eye or even a winged liner. Its long lasting and wont crease on the eyelids. Compared to others, this product is very pigmented and has a moisturizing effect, unlike others that dry out really dry and gets flakey.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Review for: Porto Venere Soft Pale Pink
This is a great color for an eye base or eye primer. If you have never used a NARS eye paint before this color is non-intimidating and very easy to use. I like to use my finger vs a brush as I feel I get better control of the product. I use this for pretty much all eye looks, natural to very bold. It's great for a simple soft eye look too. It won't budge, smudge, or crease. One of my favorites from NARS
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you have that late night girls out on the town night, this eyeliner slash I paint is completely amazing. It will give you a glossy black finish and is very easy to apply. Make sure you get to your local Sephora and or Ulta makeup Beauty cosmetic store and pick up this I paint today
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NARS make up so I decided to try out their liners and eye make up range. While I liked many of the products I tried this one wasn't my favorite. It was long wearing but the product dried out pretty quickly in the pot and wasn't easy to apply after that.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smudge or wear off during the day?
I R.
Do these wear well? Do they smudge easily?
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
I would like to know if this eyeliner is matte? Is it better than Inglot's gel liner? Thank you
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
For someone whose never used pot eyeliner, is this an easy product to use? Does it take a lot of practice like liquid eyeliner?
Beauty R.
Is it okay for dry skin?