BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
LINE. DEFINE. SHADE. SMOLDER.
Line, highlight, shade, and define with modern artistic versatility. A brilliant pot of high-impact pigment for eyes in an innovative silky, weightless gel formula. More than just an eyeliner, Eye Paint can be used to create any eye look imaginable. This unique, weightless gel formula that can be used allover the lid as shadow to highlight, shade, and define the eye. Wear alone or combine multiple shades as liner and shadow. Rich, hyper-saturated shades glide smoothly and dry down quickly in long-lasting finishes from icy metallics to modern mattes.

BENEFITS:
GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY, LASTS UP TO 18 HOURS
Weightless gel formula glides on easily, dries quickly and lasts up to 18 hours — with no smudging or flaking. Plus, Pomegranate hydrates as Vitamin E protects against free radicals to help improve the look of the eye area.

HOW TO USE:
Can be worn under or over additional eye products including Eyeshadow and Eyeliner.
As liner, apply to the upper lash line using the #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush.
As shadow, apply to the entire lid using the #12 Cream Blending Brush or with fingertips.
Recommend Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, as Eye Paint is a longwear formula.
To ensure longevity of product, replace the airtight cap securely after each use and keep away from high temperature and humidity.

NARS Eye Paint
  • "Totally silky! I love using this gel liner. A little bit goes a long way! This is really bold, such a dark shade of black. Very well pigmented. It glides smoothly along my eye lids. Perfect for individuals who want to transition from pencil to brush/gel liner. " in 129 reviews
  • "This product was super intimidating when I first bought it, but proved to be the easiest way to get an even consistent winged eye liner. I love the way the pigment sat on my eye the first swipe I did. " in 98 reviews
Nicole K.
Review for: Black Valley Black more...
I am in love with this eyeliner. It has a great consistency which makes it easy to work with, not too runny and not too thick. It is a good true black and doesn't dry gray-ish, which has happened to me before with other brands. It has great staying power and doesn't flake off. I love doing dramatic eyeliner with this, def a keeper
Olivia M.
Review for: Iskandar Gold more...
This formula is so pigmented and so creamy, like nothing I've ever had. I just packed the gold color on with my finger and it made my entire eye look look amazing! I purchased this off of TJMaxx. I also love the packaging because it looks so chic and professional.
Kerri D.
Nars Eye paint it’s perfect for that evening dramatic look, and a very affordable price they’re always worth it. This product is very pigmented and sits on the lids without feeling heavy like some Eye paint can feel. I would love to collect more of these.
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Porto Venere more...
This NARS Eye Paint is what I have started using as my base for my eyeshadow. It helps all my eyeshadows blend so easily, and it makes any color just pop. It helps lock your shadow in and once dried that stuff ain’t going anywhere for a long time lol. This is a great product!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Review for: Tatar Black With Purple Shimmer, Porto Venere, Snake Eyes Black With Green Shimmer, Mesopotamia Brown, Interstellar Silver, Iskandar Gold, Ubangi Black With Blue Shimmer, Transvaal Deep Gray, Solomon Islands, Baalbek Bronze, Black Valley Black, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Jennifer S.
North branford, CT
Love the eye paints! They are grear for a quick all-over smudged shadow look, as a colored wet eyeliner, or for adding a pop of color to your lids for a more dramatic look. Def worth the investment bc they last literally forever!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Review for: Snake Eyes Black With Green Shimmer more...
I love NARS and how easy that it is to apply and it has its own design and goes on easy , the package is nice ,I love using this and last along time when I use and I would recommend to others to try some.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
Love, love, love NARS Eye Paint. This gel eyeliner is soft and goes on very smooth with an angled brush. I can get better precision than with a liquid eyeliner and the gel liner lasts all day! It is very bold and I can't wait to buy more colors! I would definitely recommend this awesome gel eyeliner to anyone!!
Trixie T.
It's very creamy so application is smooth and it doesn't dry or crumble. It's also highly pigmented so it goes on black and stays black the whole day (doesn't fade). I've even gone to a few sweaty concerts and it's lasted me throughout the whole night while still looking perfect. My only complaint is that it does crease a bit when you're outside in the heat for a few hours, even with a good primer. If it wasn't for that, this would be the perfect gel liner.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
The NARS Eye Paint is an amazing product with great pigmentation! Its great for a smoky eye or even a winged liner. Its long lasting and wont crease on the eyelids. Compared to others, this product is very pigmented and has a moisturizing effect, unlike others that dry out really dry and gets flakey.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smudge or wear off during the day?
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
I would like to know if this eyeliner is matte? Is it better than Inglot's gel liner? Thank you
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
For someone whose never used pot eyeliner, is this an easy product to use? Does it take a lot of practice like liquid eyeliner?
I R.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these wear well? Do they smudge easily?
Sarah B.
Is this just an eyeliner or can you use it as a cream shadow ?