OVERVIEW:
LINE. DEFINE. SHADE. SMOLDER.
Line, highlight, shade, and define with modern artistic versatility. A brilliant pot of high-impact pigment for eyes in an innovative silky, weightless gel formula. More than just an eyeliner, Eye Paint can be used to create any eye look imaginable. This unique, weightless gel formula that can be used allover the lid as shadow to highlight, shade, and define the eye. Wear alone or combine multiple shades as liner and shadow. Rich, hyper-saturated shades glide smoothly and dry down quickly in long-lasting finishes from icy metallics to modern mattes.

BENEFITS:
GLIDES ON SMOOTHLY, LASTS UP TO 18 HOURS
Weightless gel formula glides on easily, dries quickly and lasts up to 18 hours — with no smudging or flaking. Plus, Pomegranate hydrates as Vitamin E protects against free radicals to help improve the look of the eye area.

HOW TO USE:
Can be worn under or over additional eye products including Eyeshadow and Eyeliner.
As liner, apply to the upper lash line using the #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush.
As shadow, apply to the entire lid using the #12 Cream Blending Brush or with fingertips.
Recommend Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, as Eye Paint is a longwear formula.
To ensure longevity of product, replace the airtight cap securely after each use and keep away from high temperature and humidity.

Is the blue liner bright and long wearing? I’ve been trying to find a gel or liquid blue liner that is bright and will stay on throughout the day
I like this product what do you prefer this or a eyeliner?
Has it good pigmentation? [user:makeupwithdest]
Start your review of NARS Eye Paint!
Product Highlights
“Totally silky! I love using this gel liner. A little bit goes a long way! This is really bold, such a dark shade of black. Very well pigmented. It glides smoothly along my eye lids. Perfect for individuals who want to transition from pencil to brush/gel liner. ” in 129 reviews
“This product was super intimidating when I first bought it, but proved to be the easiest way to get an even consistent winged eye liner. I love the way the pigment sat on my eye the first swipe I did. ” in 98 reviews
Boston Court apartments #2 Santa Rosa California
Review for: Porto Venere
The formula on this is very nice it's not super sticky it's perfect the colors are so pretty.it's something you could wear the casually or would like a really nice outfit like going to an event or something it's just like really nice to pair with different items and even by itself it's a it's a such a beautiful color are you buy this a lot is very pretty and just beautiful.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Black Valley Black
Love this product. Quality when you see a nice dark pigment on ur eyes.i have brown big eyes and love the fact that it give me a perfect look. Nothing really to improve with the variations that this product has it more than enough. I would recommend it to all people specially for them Young starters.
Full, Long, Straight
Review for: Interstellar Silver
Perfect for the inner water line. Comes in many colors but the white one is the only one I have tried. It's easy to apply if you are good with a brush. I wish it weren't so expensive but one pot will last you forever so you wont need to buy it again unless it dries out.
Centerton, Arkansas
Review for: Solomon Islands
NARS eye paint is extremely fun for someone looking for a matte and unmoving eyeliner look. I have used this brand for years and am just as impressed with these eyeliner pots. They work really well for this price and have really fun colors ! will be buying again.
Short, Straight
Atlanta
Review for: Baalbek Bronze, Solomon Islands, Ubangi Black With Blue Shimmer, Porto Venere
I love this eyeshadow. It’s creamy, glides on smooth, and doesn’t smudge. It’s good value, and not too pricey. I get it from online. It last for a long time, but don’t rub your eyes or anything because it’ll mess up. This always looks great with my 15-20mm lashes.
Full, Short
Irvine, CA
Review for: Iskandar Gold
I think the shade Iskandar is so beautiful. This eye paint glides on your skin. I also use this an an eye shadow base when I need to apply another color over it. Works like magic you will love it too! Nars Eye Paint Color Iskandar - Gold
Full
San Diego, CA
Review for: Solomon Islands, Interstellar Silver, Ubangi Black With Blue Shimmer, Black Valley Black, Snake Eyes Black With Green Shimmer
These make my eyes stand out like crazy! Every iteration the formula gets better and better! I would add some more bright and traditionally bright colors because these really make your eyes pop! I would recommend. It's easy to apply with applicable brush as well!
Full, Long, Curled
Romeoville IL
Review for: Porto Venere
I love the Nars eye paint so much I used it for a party and this is the third time i’ve bought it i wish it was a tiny bit creamier but it looks so good with my hazel eyes so if you got hazel eyes this will definitely make your eyes pop 👀
San Antonio
Review for: Iskandar Gold
These literally glide right onto my skin. It makes me look like I actually know what I’m doing when it comes to makeup and I love it! I am so happy my friend recommended this product to me! It seriously changed my life. Her and I aren’t friends anymore but she always holds it against me that she introduced me to this product, LOL!
Durham, NC
Review for: Snake Eyes Black With Green Shimmer
I love this product! I have the snake eyes color and it’s such a beautiful dark jade sparkle. I love to use this with an angled brush as an eye liner. But it also glides beautiful over the kids as a shadow. Would definitely rebuy
Full, Straight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE