BY NARS

Black with Purple Shimmer Line. Define. Swipe. Smolder. Line, highlight, shade and define with modern artistic versatility. Introducing new NARS Eye Paint- a brilliant pot of high-impact pigment in an innovative silky, weightless gel formula. Rich, hyper-saturated shades that glide smoothly and dry down quickly in long-lasting finishes from icy metallics to modern mattes. Elevated artistry that boldly strays from the straight and narrow. Eye Paint, Tatar

Buy on Sephora
Idania M.
I use black valley as an eyeliner and it's so good and it comes off easily with makeup remover or coconut oil but once it drys on your skin it doesn't come off at all. I've took 3 hour naps and I'll wake up and it still looks good . I am gonna repurchase this once mine runs out but I've had it 5 months now using it almost everyday and it's barley halfway gone. My cat was playing with the cap while I was doing my eyeliner and he lost it and I put a plastic wrap over it and it stayed like that for a whole day and it never dried out and i just put the lid on tightly. I don't know why everybody complains about this drying out because I promise it doesn't it's so good, if you're contemplating on buying this because of the bad reviews don't listen to them it's really really good especially for winged liner.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Solomon Islands
What a unique color! The picture is pretty true to shade. I initially bought this during the early summer as a way to get out of my normal black cat eye routine, and I have to say I am thoroughly surprised by how much I actually enjoy this product. I have brown eyes and light skin and this is really creamy and applies nicely to the eye and even to the water line with a synthetic hair liner brush. I haven't noticed the possibility of the pot drying out quite yet, but I do make sure I screw the cap back on tightly and do not leave it anywhere in direct sunlight. I have worn this liner for 12 hour days and went in the pool with it and once it sets it does not move at all!
Trisha L.
Review for: Tatar Black With Purple Shimmer
Thick, rich, creamy, no I'm not talking about a new coffee drink, a dessert, or something else edible. I'm talking about these amazing eye liners from NARS. You know when you purchase a NARS product your getting top of the line, professional grade, high end make up. These are no expectation. Over the last year NARS has really stepped up its game in their eye products. Dual intensity shadows, audacious mascaras, and these eye paints are a notch above anything else on the market. Smooth as silk as it goes on, but amazing texture and staying power throughout the day.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon
Review for: Porto Venere Soft Pale Pink

I saw this eyeliner in one of the Beauty bloggers review and decided to try. At first I was really disappointed and regretted spending the money, however after a couple tries I really enjoy it. It's different in texture than Mac gel in a pot eyeliner so it think I wasn't using it right in the beginning. With this one you just really need to make sure that your brush is clean and doesn't have remnants from previous use otherwise it just messes up your brush and therefore your perfect line. I like it a lot!
Mary B.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Baalbek Bronze
Nars eye paint is a fabulous product. Like most NARS products it is highly pigmented, it has a lot of staying power and is long wearing. It glides on with the little brush that comes with it and doesn't dry down to crack and flake. Its a great product, I have a whole NARS kit that I love and this is one of my holy grail products. The shade in Angel Heart is also really great, its a true black, the truest black out there honestly. I highly recommend this!
Bethany G.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Transvaal Deep Gray

I have oily skin and I have noticed from experience that not all eyeliners work for me. Before the end of the day I end up with panda eyes and I look like I've either been crying or that I have two black eyes.
I love this eyeliner because it doesn't smear or give me the panda eyes look. It goes on smoothly, stays put and I don't need to use too much to get my desired look.
Definitely worth the money.
Vanessa R.
I really do like this product Nars is a very good product to try out I have dark green eyes they have a large variety of colors I bought this at Sephora it's a little pricey but it's a good product it's a good company I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try just keep in mind after a long day of having it on your eyes it does cake up in your lids that might just only be for me even though I still love the product
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Review for: Porto Venere Soft Pale Pink
ombra y definición con versatilidad artística moderna. Una brillante olla de pigmento de alto impacto en una fórmula de gel sedoso y sin peso. Son tonalidades ricas e hiper saturadas que se deslizan suavemente y se secan rápidamente en acabados duraderos, desde metálicos helados hasta mattes modernos. El arte elevado que audazmente se desvía de la recta y estrecha.

Aplicación multiusos
Desgaste de 18 horas
Muy saturado
Yoselin D.
Guatemala

I bought this product based on the recommendations of the girl at Mecca, she tried it on her hand and the colour pigmentation was amazing. I tried it on myself the next morning, and the eyeliner wouldn't stay on the inner half of my eyes. It smeared even though I kept my eyes closed for a good minute or two. Really wanted to love it, but the product will be going back
Marsha D.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Review for: Ubangi Black With Blue Shimmer
One of my top gel eyeliners I use in the summer, long lasting, applies easily, and lasts all day in this humid Indiana climate. I have a few different colors, but I use this one the most. Blends well with any eyeshadow brands I use and I have never had any problems with this brand as I sometimes have reactions to some types of liners, usually liquid types.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smudge or wear off during the day?
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
For someone whose never used pot eyeliner, is this an easy product to use? Does it take a lot of practice like liquid eyeliner?
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
I would like to know if this eyeliner is matte? Is it better than Inglot's gel liner? Thank you
I R.
Do these wear well? Do they smudge easily?
Sarah B.
Is this just an eyeliner or can you use it as a cream shadow ?