NARS Exposed Cheek Palette

Color. Uncovered. Expose your style with a lineup of universally flattering shades in a breakthrough formula. Color Clarity Complex—an innovative blend of pure pigments—introduces vibrant, buildable color to accentuate all skin tones. Seduce with luminous neutrals or shock with daring brights. Weightlessly. Effortlessly. One palette. Six shades. All-out color.

• Limited edition
  • Sheer-to-buildable coverage
  • Wet/dry formula

Are the shades in this cheek palette buildable?
What is everyone’s opinion on the NARS exposed cheek palette? Is the pigment good? Is it worth the money? Thank you! 💕💖💕💖
How is the pigment on these blushes? Wear time?
Start your review of NARS Exposed Cheek Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Airy, MD
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Courtney C.
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Courtney C.
Purchased at: Sephora
In love with this blush palette!! These colors are so pretty and look so nice over foundation. The formula is very creamy and blends into the skin so well. The shades are not extremely pigmented but they are very buildable and so pretty. I think this is a great palette to invest in because you get 6 beautiful shades that are very versatile! I also use these on my eyes. The packaging is gorgeous too!!
Lantana, FL
SO BEAUTIFUL. If you love natural glowy blushes this is for you. Has shades that can work for many if not all skin tones. And just an added bonus is the product itself is stunning. I love when these brands get the formula AND packaging right. Love it!
Great Palette. I love to mix the shades and create custom blushes. Goes on smoothly and looks beautiful on the skin. Highly Recommend... But beware of the price.
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Fiona S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is so beautiful. It has a creamy consistency but goes on well with both a brush or fingers. I use this for blush, highlight, bronzer, and eyeshadow and it gives me such a gorgeous dewy look! I would definitely buy this again!
Purchased at: ULTA
I just picked this palette up in the store this weekend and I am really enjoying it! I am a huge NARS fan, so I was very interested in this palette as I didn't pick up the similar one during the holidays. I'm glad I waited, because I really like the color selection in this palette. I have fair skin and am able to use the deeper nude shade as a bronzing/contouring shade. The additional nude shade on the top row is great, and the three more colorful shades on the bottom row are all different enough that they add a different look depending which you choose. You can also mix the shades to your liking. One thing I will note is that this is a totally different formula than the regular NARS blushes. I love those and they are super pigmented. These are not. These you have to build up. I like both the original blushes and these, but for people who are used to the bold pigmentation, it's something to be aware of. I will say, though, that it is easy to build the colors up and they don't look powdery at all...and I have dry skin. They really blend beautifully on the skin. Also, just as a NARS fan, I really like the details with the design on the blushes and the beautiful packaging. If you want straight out of the pan bold pigmentation, this might not be for you, but if you like more subtle blush or don't mind building the product up, I think this is definitely worth checking out! I'm very happy with it!
Purchased at: ULTA
This was the first NARS product I’ve bought. I’ve eyed their products before including the twin to this palette they released in the winter. I pulled the trigger thinking this would be perfect for spring, and I haven’t been disappointed! People will say there’s no pigment on this palette, that is so far from true . The formula is baked and therefore has a lighter application, making it incredibly buildable. As someone with fair skin, I value that a lot. I hate dipping into a blush, thinking it’s not a lot and going to put it on my face only to look like a total clown. This palette makes it so easy to mix and match colors, building it to the finish you desire. It also just looks so natural no matter what the shade, they’re all so flattering. It lasts throughout the day and is just overall an awesome palette. It’s pricey, but you’re getting a lot of product, if you calculate it compared to the price and weight of a normal blush, it’s like an $110 value. Definitely worth it. The packaging is also super cute and so easy for travel. Love this and highly recommend.
Northbrook, IL
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Ilene M.
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette - when I first put this on at Nordstrom I loved it- but I’ve been having some trouble getting it to blend with my contour shades vs the highlighter I was using - I use ‘tell all’ ( the gold shade) the most and ‘come hither’ ( deep rose pink) and find using wet works best! I am not sure I would purchase again due to to difficulty blending each shade together... also a bit pricey at 52 dollars. But does look beautiful!
Anderson, SC
I love the shades in this palette but I will be completely honest...I much rather would have had the one at Christmas that I could not get. The shades in this are very pigmented however I am still working on figuring out the best application due to the formulation but I will!! I’m just recently stepping out of the powdered blush and spreading my wings and will learn to love this palette!!
I bought this palette based on packaging alone, but it has quickly turned into one of my favorite Nars' palettes ever! The formula of powders in this palette are so unique, they are sheer at first but can be built up to be as pigmented as you want. The powders are so lightweight and never look patchy on the skin. I am especially in love with the highlight shade. It is the most beautiful glow on the skin and truly looks like you are shining from within!​
Wow amazing product and so worth the money with all the shades ur getting. They are matte and shimmer shades and they are pretty spot on to the color they look in the pan. I’ve put a color on at 9am and 7pm it was still going strong so definitely last. Would definitely recommend this. So go buy it if you haven’t.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Belgrade
a year ago
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette what do tou guys think about this palette? It looks stunning and I’ve been thinking about buying it, but do I really need it?
marlon N. • a year ago
get it cause i love it!!! i use it every single day!!!!!