NARS Exposed Cheek Palette

Color. Uncovered. Expose your style with a lineup of universally flattering shades in a breakthrough formula. Color Clarity Complex—an innovative blend of pure pigments—introduces vibrant, buildable color to accentuate all skin tones. Seduce with luminous neutrals or shock with daring brights. Weightlessly. Effortlessly. One palette. Six shades. All-out color.

• Limited edition
  • Sheer-to-buildable coverage
  • Wet/dry formula

Are the shades in this cheek palette buildable?
What is everyone’s opinion on the NARS exposed cheek palette? Is the pigment good? Is it worth the money? Thank you! 💕💖💕💖
How is the pigment on these blushes? Wear time?
Start your review of NARS Exposed Cheek Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Olathe, KS
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Julie H.
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Julie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a one of a kind, brilliantly formulated cheek/blush palette. They used a clear base with the pigment so the pigment can stay true to its color. This also means it appears to be the same shade with every skin tone. I have yet to find another formula like this. It starts suddle and sheer but is easily buildable. The more you apply the more pigmented it becomes. It's very soft and smooth. Its almost gel like but not quite. It's hard for me to explain what the formula feels like. Its different. In an amazing way though. This is by far one of My all time faves when It comes to Nars and cheek palettes! Oh and It also lasts forever. I have noticed that in general with Nars blushes though. I highly recommend getting this while you can!
Stephenville , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a gorgeous palette! Giving 4 stars JUST bc I am using a blush brush that is wispy and long bristled and I just love how it makes my blush look, and due to these being a little too sheer, I do have just go back to my old blush brushes, which it’s fine just not the same. Swatch great tho, feels very soft, and after a few swipes SOOOO beautiful on the cheeks! Do not regret purchasing just wish they were a bit more pigmented!
bradenton, FL
I found this at TJ Maxx's for $29.99 and I knew I had to snag it! I was there looking for a blush and came across this. I love how versatile it is, bronzer, blush and highlighter all in one. The highlighter is super nice in this palette. I like to mix the blush colors to create a nice cheek color. I am happy I purchased this because I won't have a ton of makeup in my bag now!
Berkeley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow this is amazing. The formula is smooth and subtle in a good way and looks amazing on the cheeks. Very buildable and easy to blend. The blush shades all have a satin/glowy finish without being glittery. The highlighter is subtle yet looks wet without emphasizing any texture. I think this is worth the money even though it is very pricey.
Knoxville
Purchased at: ULTA
WOW THIS CHEEK PALETTE DELIVERS!! all the shades are a baked like consistency so it almost feels wet but applies and blends in your skin like butter. Alittle more pricey than some, but way more payoff, Highly recommend to my blush loving ladies and gents!!!
Camas, WA
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Tabitha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this pallete! The brightener is subtle but shimmery and the contour is just the right color for my skin so it blends perfectly! The adversity of the blushes are amazing aswell, The pigment is beautiful so you could even use it for shadow! Loving it.
Oradea
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Fechete N.
It's been a short time since I've had it and I've had very little use of it. You can add the intensity little by little by adding more product. Absolutely love this palette. It is so creamy and every time I wear it I get compliments love it! I like this palette very much and I would buy it again.
Kelaniya
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Nayomi T.
In love with this Nars cheek palette.This has gorgeous six shades including a highlighter(one of my favorite highlighters).I prefer fingers than a brush to blend.I would recommend this.The only thing is it’s expensive.but worth it....
Belgium
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by anja H.
This is hands down my favorite blush palatte lately. I always reach for it. It has an amazing variety of colors and it's just sooo beautiful. I love that the blushes aren't too pigmented but are very buildable and leave a gorgeous healthy looking flush.
W Portsmouth, OH
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette uploaded by Annie B.
Omgg I love this cheek palette! All the different shades of blush , you can mix them or use singularly. The color payoff is absolutely perfect, & it's a kind of creamy texture, so it blends and applies like a dream! I will always re purchase this one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Belgrade
a year ago
NARS Exposed Cheek Palette what do tou guys think about this palette? It looks stunning and I’ve been thinking about buying it, but do I really need it?
marlon N. • a year ago
get it cause i love it!!! i use it every single day!!!!!