NARS Essential Vitamin Serum uploaded by graciela p.

BY NARS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keeps Chestnut Rose Fruit and vitamins A, C and E. Corrects skin's clarity and offers antioxidant protection. Unveils a firmer, sleeker, more radiant and younger looking complexion.

Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
NARS never fails to meeting my expectations from there makeup to there hair products to there packaging it is amazing ūüíē it is available at ulta or any makeup store would definitely consider to buy again
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this but it is not very affordable . It is very gentle on the face, but for the price I can find many others that work the same. I love NARS but wish this wasn't so much! If I have extra money to splurge, I will definitely repurchase.
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome overnight moisturizer. I like that it's a serum bc it doesnt feel as thick and creamy as some normal moisturizers. Left my skin feeling soft and packaged nicely as what you would expect from Nars.
Brooklyn H.
Hawesville
NARS came through with this serum. I love it. I use it a lot whenever I want to do a full beat of makeup cause this is expensive I don't wanna use it everyday, I'm broke and always wanting to try new products, but I recommend!!!
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte , NC
I am in love with this product i use it before putting on makeup it is gentle its super soft it was my first time using this product and fell in love. Yes it met all my expectations and hell yea i wouldnlove to buy it again
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is amazing! Makes my skin feel so great, the packaging is so simple and elegant, I bought mine from sephora, this was the first time I have used it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Tania M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product but it's not quite in my budget at this time I have purchased it twice because it is amazing but I really wish the price would be a little more reasonable.
dana b.
I love this product ! I've tried so many serums and they've all failed me but not this one ! It works really well especially if you have dark spots. Definitely would recommend.
Jackie C.
I loved this product works great! Had a good texture I also use this as a primer it's very gentle on my skin highly recommend it!
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I use this right before I am about to apply my makeup and can I just say I'm in love! My make up always comes out flawless.
Amanda K.
Does this product work???
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Is this okay for oily skin?
Jaiden J.
Good for what skin types?
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
How pricey is this product? Is it worth the price? I love NARS and am very interested in trying out
Aleshia R.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite thing about this amazing product