NARS Essential Vitamin Serum 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by graciela p.

BY NARS

Keeps Chestnut Rose Fruit and vitamins A, C and E. Corrects skin's clarity and offers antioxidant protection. Unveils a firmer, sleeker, more radiant and younger looking complexion. see more...

Brittin B.
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is amazing! Makes my skin feel so great, the packaging is so simple and elegant, I bought mine from sephora, this was the first time I have used it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Houston , TX
I loved this product works great! Had a good texture I also use this as a primer it's very gentle on my skin highly recommend it!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I use this right before I am about to apply my makeup and can I just say I'm in love! My make up always comes out flawless.
graciela p.
graciela p.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great night time cream. I use it as a moisturizer it leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless.
Kansas City, MO
Love this product it's my go too!! It's a luxury product so it more on the expensive side!! But highly recommend
Maggy A.
Maggy A.
I can say I tried this ONCE, but i fell in love with it immediately!!! I bought it online, packaging was nice.
It works wonders, it's great, It has helped me a lot, I always use it, and all my friends love it.
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is seriously a whole new level of a holy grail!! Definitely will always recommend :)
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I love love love love this product 'cus refresh my skin and your make up it's long duration.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Denver, CO
I love this stuff. Feels awesome on your skin. Good for sensitive skin. Not oily or greasy
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Does this product work???
Jaiden J.
Jaiden J.
Good for what skin types?
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this okay for oily skin?
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite thing about this amazing product
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pricey is this product? Is it worth the price? I love NARS and am very interested in trying out