Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I've used Nars makeup for years and found myself curious about the skincare line of the brand. I got the Potent EFA Cream as a gift one year and I love it! It really works year round. The futuristic pump lets you press out as much cream as you want so that a lite application is possible. The bottle design is clean, modern and considered a treasure in my cabinet. I have really dry skin all year and I envy people with oily skin because they don't wrinkle as fast as parched people like myself. With Potent EFA Cream, I have a chance at aging well and staving off wrinkles. Thanks NARS !