Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive)

A brush-on eyelash adhesive.

is this a good eyelash glue, i’ve seen ppl use it and wanna know if it would be good for my watery eyes lol ?
Soo apparently I’m allergic to regular Duo in the blue tube. I read that this is a good glue to try since he doesn’t contain latex. Has anyone used this with sensitive skin? Could you please let me know if this is a good glue to try and if you still have an allergic reaction to glue adhesive? Thanks!
Which DUO EYELASH GLUE works best for natural false eyelashes?
Start your review of Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive)!
Viridiana  A.
San Diego, CA
Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive) uploaded by Viridiana  A.
I love this glue just let it get tacky and adhere to your lash. Easy to manage with its applicator
Lizbeth  B.
Oxnard, CA
Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive) uploaded by Lizbeth  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only lash glue I use because of how easy it is to work with and my lashes last all day! I’ve worn eyelashes to six flags with this lash glue and when I leave they are still glued in really good!
Jahnay  W.
Wasilla, AK
Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive) uploaded by Jahnay  W.
Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive) uploaded by Jahnay  W.
I love all the different eyelash glues that Duo make. Depending on what I’m doing and what lash I’m wearing will decide what glue ill use. I have a-lot of them. This is the newest to my collection and its a favorite already. I love how easy it is to use and its not scary to use. It doesn’t fall off or lift during the day. I also use a lil extra on both ends of the lash, and if it’s a heavy eyelash I’m wearing I’ll also put glue on my eyelid same as I would liquid liner. It dries quickly which I appreciate. Its easy to remove the lash it never hurts, I get asked that a-lot- ppl assume it has to hurt coming off cause its glue but Nope. If it hurts something is wrong.
Kat J.
2,282 reviews
Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive) uploaded by Kat J.
I used this glue for my first time wearing false lashes, and even though I watched a ton of Youtube tutorials, I had no idea what I was doing... I desperately hoped that I wouldn’t accidentally glue my eye shut LOL Thankfully, this Duo Adhesive was so easy to use and made putting my lashes on a pain-free experience. The brush was so thin, it made application very convenient,... And it was slightly iridescent when wet, but it didn’t dry in visible white globs. You actually couldn’t see it at all after it dried, which was perfect. Not to mention, it didn’t gunk up my lashes. The little that actually got on the lashes themselves was super easy to remove. And my lashes lasted all night, even through sweating and dancing. The ends didn’t lift, and they didn’t fall off. This glue made sure I looked gorgeous no matter what. It was affordable too, especially when I used a coupon at my local Ulta. Overall, I definitely think this will be my go-to glue brand!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This glue is keeping my lashes in place all day. It has an easy-to-use brush on applicatior, which is right up my alley. The product is perfect. It was inexpensive and definitely worth the price plus some. I'd highly recommend this brush on glue to others!
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive) uploaded by Fairus Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a lash glue I’ve been using for years and always go back to and repurchase it! It’s the best of the best for such an affordable price . Doesn’t bug my eyes as they’re sensitive , sticks my eyelashes all day they don’t lift from the inner nor outer corner like other glued do to me . Very easy to work with. Dries down clear and easy to coat your lashes as it’s a brush on . Perfectttt you need to try it out.
Mrs. F.
Glendale, NY
Nars DUO GLUE (Brush-On Adhesive) uploaded by Mrs. F.
My go to product for my eyelashes , adheres the lashes quick and easy with very Little to no mess. The brush allows for easy application. I really don’t have any issues when using the product and usually recommend to Friends and family.
jenna J.
Homer Glen, IL
I am a beginner eye-lash user, and I found most of my struggles were from the glue ! This glue is hands down the BEST. It last all night, and even lasted through some tears (at a wedding). Worth the price & lasts long. Highly Recommended.
Joselyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
I really didn't like this blue but I'm starting to like it a little bit better it's almost at the end. I thought it didn't last a long time but it really does it's really affordable. And your lashes last a long long time on.
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,131 reviews
I love this eyelash glue. It applies easily and dries quickly. The brush is thin which is great for application. Highly recommend this for anyone who wears lashes daily and wants a quick drying easy to use glue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisamarie M.
il y a 3 ans
Miryam C. il y a 2 ans
Honestly, my favorite one is the latex free, clear dry, brush on applicator. So easy &Lasts FOREVER. & the price is bomb. Hope this helps!
Misty B.
Council Blfs, IA
il y a 3 ans
Anna M. il y a 3 ans
It shouldn’t! Make sure to place above your lash line though. Use eyeliner and/or eyeshadow to draw a line before putting on the false lashes which helps it blend easier with your natural lashes and it gives you a guide for where to place the false lashes too. Don’t forget to let the glue get tacky (about 30-40 seconds) before putting the lashes on❤️