BY NARS #35 in Eyeshadow

Modern, unique, sometimes unexpected color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Duo Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigmented, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly. The effects can be subtle or smoldering -- the options are endless.

• True color application
  • Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity
  • Multi-function use for shading, lining and highlighting the eyes
  • Classic, neutral, and fashion-forward shade pairings

• I love the Isolde duo. Which one should I try next? 2 Answers
  • This dúo eyeshadow how pigmented it is??1 Answers
  • Será que existe alguém desse planeta que ousaria falar mal da nar...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I think their eyeshadows are super pigmented and do what they are supposed to do plus more." in 2 reviews
  • "They are easy to apply and super easy to blend. " in 1 review
  • "Can be kinda pricey just for an eye shadow which sucks because I love all the colors that they have." in 1 review
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Besides being absolutely adorable and always a perfect little combo, these shadows I have found to be consistently high quality, blendable, and pigmented. I do own a few of these little compacts but I have to say, the one in the shade "Noveau monde" is my absolute favorite, which is a cool blueish light purple tone, and a deep olive green, which are such a strange combo but they flatter each other so well and make for a very unique look when applied together.
Nikki G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NARS makeup! I remember it as the first high end brand of cosmetics I purchased for myself when I got my first teaching job. I felt so glamorous!! It was a bold and dynamic brand with cosmetics that matched that attitude. It also introduced the beauty world to scandalously named products like the "o" word and deep throat!! As with all of their powder products, the eyeshadow duos are extremely pigmented and a dream to blend.
Rebecca A.
Review for: Bohemian Gold
This duo eyeshadow from Nars is perfection. Both colors are very pigmented, soft, and so easy to blend. Both of these colors complement each other very well. I love using the lighter pink on my lid and inner corner and the darker shade on the outer corner. This is definitely a product I grab everyday for work because it's long lasting and so easy to work with yet very neutral and appropriate for work/day time.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Nars Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow 4g, St-Paul-De-Vence
My favorite Nars Duo Eyeshadow!!!! This duo contains a plummy-mauve shade and a toned-down rosy shade. The color payoff is great. The mauve shade is satin, which appears matte but has a sheen under flash or certain angles. The rosy shade is shimmery but definitely not glittery. I like to use the mauve shade in the crease or as a transition trade, while I use the pink shade on the lids. Definitely recommend it!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I have way too many of these NARS duo compacts. Obviously they take a lot of second guessing out of which eyeshadow colors work well together, and they blend nicely. I like to stash them in my carryon or school bag for on the go application. Kuala Lumpur is my favorite duo, I think its so pretty for a romantic date night! But it also really works well for school and work.
Emily K.
Have this duo in All About Eve, very pretty colors!!! This duo has lasted me YEARS...which actually I'm not entirely sure is sanitary??? Whatever, anyways NARS products are a bit pricier but you seriously get what you pay for. Deducted a star because I dropped it once on a carpted floor and the left side shattered. I thought that was kind of odd.
Leslie Anne S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in LOVE with the color payout you get from NARS shadows. I have been purchasing them in the "duo" for for years. More often than not, one of the colors is a perfect lid color while the second color acts as an accent color. The only down side is that if you do not use a primer, you will end up will some fall out.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore NARS' duos! They have so many to choose from! I have a few favorites, but I really love all of them. They are super easy to blend, and wear all day. I wish they were a tiny bit bigger for the price, but regardless I will continue to purchase and wear these. I highly recommend.
Shailee K.
Review for: Nars Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow 4g, St-Paul-De-Vence
Love the eyeshadow duos. Two for the price of one! My lids are pretty oily, so I had to use a primer to keep it on, but once I had that on, it stayed all day! I got this in one of my beauty boxes, so I'm not sure I would pay full price for it, but I loved it when I had it!
Melissa S.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love NARS brand! It is never too thick on my face, preventing it from feeling heavy! The colors are great, even the natural colors! It really makes my face pop more than any other I've used! I would highly suggest trying it out! Defiantly one of my top picks!
Nicole T.
Chicopee, MA
Where can you purchase this?
Jessie M.
Montpelier, VA
Would anyone recommend this eyeshadow ? It looks pretty.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love colors but how long does it last
Nandie B.
Do they come in darker tones?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
Do the colors actually come out that bright on the eye??