BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
ALL EYES ON YOU
Modern, unique, sometimes unexpected color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Duo Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigmented, longwearing and crease-resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly. The effects can be subtle or smoldering. The options are endless.

BENEFITS:
5 UNIQUE TEXTURES
Extensive range of artist-essential colors are highly-pigmented and provide a variety of finishes, including:
MATTE: Ultra-velvety, non-shimmering shades with high pay-off. Great for lining and creating depth.
MATTE SPARKLE: Ultra-velvety shades with tone on tone sparkling effects and high pay-off.
SHIMMER: Rich, soft lustrous shades that impart a subtle sheen.
PEARL: Silky, light-reflective buildable shades that provide a pop of color.
HIGH PEARL: Rich luminous shades that reveal a radiant, shimmering finish.
VERSATILE, PIGMENT-RICH SHADES
Micronized powder provides improved wear and feel.
Versatile formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner, applied wet or dry.
LONGWEARING & CREASE-RESISTANT
Longwearing, crease-resistant colors can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects.

HOW TO USE:
Eyeshadows can be used to shade, highlight, and line the eye.
Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
The #40 Eyeshadow Brush is ideal for placing color allover the lid, the #43 Wide Contour Brush makes blending and contouring easy and the #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush is perfect for creating an impeccable line at the base of the lash line.

NARS Duo Eyeshadow
  • "Nars has amazing products and their eyeshadow is just another one. The shadows are INCREDIBLY creamy and long lasting, especially with a good primer. While I wish they had a lower price point, the shadows are still a great product to splurge on!" in 24 reviews
  • "I think their eyeshadows are super pigmented and do what they are supposed to do plus more." in 2 reviews
  • "Can be kinda pricey just for an eye shadow which sucks because I love all the colors that they have." in 1 review
  • "They are easy to apply and super easy to blend. " in 1 review
Betty B.
I just started using NARS eye shadows and I am in love. I think the color selections are awesome and the quality of the shadow is fantastic. They are really vibrant and last throughout the day. My first duo was Sugarland, love the color pairing. I will definitely keep buying more!
Alisa G.
Seattle
I love all the Nars pallets! Never had an issue with their eyeshadows. But, the Earth Angel duo just wasn’t flattering on my complexion (olive/neutral). I think it was just too much shimmer. Made my lids look more muddy/dirty than pretty.
Hannah M.
Review for: ALHAMBRA Shimmering rose gold / Shimmering champagne more...
I have been using this since middle school and I love it. It’s my go to eyeshadow when I want something quick and easy to wear during the day. It is also god for layering and I would definitely use again! I want to try other colors
Nannette M.
Carrollton, GA
I really really love these shadows. I’ve worn them for prom and other high class events and they worked so well the whole night. They blend great and I love to use them paired with a glittery shadow for accent.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
This is my favorite for travel and on the go makeup. Compared to the rest of NARS palettes. I'm a repeat buyer. It's perfect for quick makeup days when I just use two colors and a tiny brush to go! I would definitely keep buying these because they're so convenient. I do not try and use these for full face looks, but I surely do when I'm just doing a quick swipe to make my eyes pop and look awake.
Megan H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: ALHAMBRA Shimmering rose gold / Shimmering champagne more...
This is my everyday go-to eye look. Eyeshadow is not my thing and this duo makes it so easy to complete a look. The product is so pigmented and it lasts all day without any creasing! Doesn’t take too much to blend either, which is great. I find myself using the gold color all the time on other eye looks as well because it’s such a unique color that I need when using other palettes.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I bought this NARS eye shadow in what I consider bold, fun colors! It does on smoothly, blends well and lasts all day! I love he color combo when I want a more dramatic look. I teach middle school and my kids love it!
Kay L.
This is very good quality and pigmented eyeshadow. I like that it has two colors in it that go well together so you don't have to pack multiple eyeshadows when traveling. I'm all about traveling light so this is great for me! It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it because it's long lasting and you're getting 2 shades!
bianca r.
I love NARS! i have been using their products for awhile. I think the color applies very well and i love their packaging. I have dark eyes so i use a verity of colors i absolutely love how they apply.. They also have such a great selection and i have had yet to have a problem with what i have used from this brand. Love !
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
It’s okay. The shadows are so pigmented, but they are also powdery and patchy. They are really patchy when you try to blend them out on your eye. It’s not bad, but it’s not the best duo from nars I’ve tried.
Nicole T.
Chicopee, MA
Where can you purchase this?
Jessica F.
Montpelier, VA
Would anyone recommend this eyeshadow ? It looks pretty.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I love colors but how long does it last
Nandie B.
Do they come in darker tones?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
Do the colors actually come out that bright on the eye??

Amazon