BY NARS #29 in Eyeshadow

Modern, unique, sometimes unexpected color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Duo Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigmented, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly. The effects can be subtle or smoldering -- the options are endless.

• True color application
  • Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity
  • Multi-function use for shading, lining and highlighting the eyes
  • Classic, neutral, and fashion-forward shade pairings

• I love the Isolde duo. Which one should I try next? 2 Answers
  • This dúo eyeshadow how pigmented it is??1 Answers
  • Será que existe alguém desse planeta que ousaria falar mal da nar...1 Answers
NARS Duo Eyeshadow
  • "I think their eyeshadows are super pigmented and do what they are supposed to do plus more." in 2 reviews
  • "They are easy to apply and super easy to blend. " in 1 review
  • "Can be kinda pricey just for an eye shadow which sucks because I love all the colors that they have." in 1 review
Jerilyn N.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kalahari (shimmering rosy bronze/shimmering taupe plum)
I own quite a few of these, as everyone was always raving about nars eyeshadows and I thought, "well maybe I just have bad shades." 7 duos later, I just don't find myself reaching for these much. There aren't enough matte shades to create a full eye look, and the ones they do have don't blend well. The shimmery shades are not super pigmented or anything special. I guess these are good if you like really subtle makeup. But then again, a lot of the colors are pretty out there, so I can't see a ton of them working for natural looks either. They aren't horrible quality, but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to recommend them to anyone.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this NARS eye shadow in what I consider bold, fun colors! It does on smoothly, blends well and lasts all day! I love he color combo when I want a more dramatic look. I teach middle school and my kids love it!
Rachel G.
Review for: Alhambra
I love this eye shadow duo! It's not only lasted me, the shimmer and pigmentation are a perfect, formulated balance. The packaging is compact and simple, leaving it a classic style. I use product for all my natural looks and to add a hint of shimmer to my lower last line. I can't wait to buy even more colors of these duos!
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Review for: Persepolis
I love Narrs eyeshadows they are very smooth and have a lot of color pay off the packaging is simple to use it’s smooth and it comes with a great mirror which is very handy I got mine from Sephora I feel like for the price it’s a good deal because you just get so much color from just a little bit in it last a long time
Leighaa R.
Atlanta
Review for: Persepolis
One thing that I enjoy about NARS eyecolors are they really don't need an eyeshadow base of you don't want . It goes on very smooth and the colors pop naturally. As long as you have the appropriate brushes to apply it's very easy to use. I would definitely continue to use NARS shadows .
Vi G.
Review for: Persepolis
Love NARS! The best most pigmented eyeshadows available anywhere. Eyeshadow glides on so easily and smoothly. Blends like butter.  I use this color palette to create a smokey eye instead of the typical greys, browns and black. It's also great to add a pop of color used with neutrals.
Gail D.
Mahopac
Review for: Grand Palais
Less than 100% with this shadow duo.  More dark than it appears.  I've used NARS eyeshadows before and I think this is it for me.  There are too many other better shadows.  Used it for an every day look and wasn't thrilled.  Wouldn't recommend to friends
Elena G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Persepolis
I received this item as a gift and don't use is very much. The colors are hard to match with my day to day outfits. The product itself is good quality, just not one of my favorite color palettes. Probably great for those who like bold colors! Don't remember the price though!
Siobhan S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Bouthan
Such a beautiful formula and pretty colors. I usually stick to bigger pallettes and not just duos, but I was really pleasantly surprised with how much use I get out of this duo. It definitely is a little pricey, but because of the pan size I know it will last me a long time.
Stephanie S.
Lawrence
Review for: Persepolis
I'm in love with these eyeshadows. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I bought it mostly for the matte colors but the shiny ones are beautiful too. The color stays on all day. I did a swatch with a few of them but all the colors are great.
Nicole T.
Chicopee, MA
Where can you purchase this?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
Do the colors actually come out that bright on the eye??
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love colors but how long does it last
Jessie M.
Montpelier, VA
Would anyone recommend this eyeshadow ? It looks pretty.
Nandie B.
Do they come in darker tones?