BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
ALL EYES ON YOU
Modern, unique, sometimes unexpected color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Duo Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigmented, longwearing and crease-resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly. The effects can be subtle or smoldering. The options are endless.

BENEFITS:
5 UNIQUE TEXTURES
Extensive range of artist-essential colors are highly-pigmented and provide a variety of finishes, including:
MATTE: Ultra-velvety, non-shimmering shades with high pay-off. Great for lining and creating depth.
MATTE SPARKLE: Ultra-velvety shades with tone on tone sparkling effects and high pay-off.
SHIMMER: Rich, soft lustrous shades that impart a subtle sheen.
PEARL: Silky, light-reflective buildable shades that provide a pop of color.
HIGH PEARL: Rich luminous shades that reveal a radiant, shimmering finish.
VERSATILE, PIGMENT-RICH SHADES
Micronized powder provides improved wear and feel.
Versatile formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner, applied wet or dry.
LONGWEARING & CREASE-RESISTANT
Longwearing, crease-resistant colors can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects.

HOW TO USE:
Eyeshadows can be used to shade, highlight, and line the eye.
Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
The #40 Eyeshadow Brush is ideal for placing color allover the lid, the #43 Wide Contour Brush makes blending and contouring easy and the #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush is perfect for creating an impeccable line at the base of the lash line.

• I love the Isolde duo. Which one should I try next? 2 Answers
  • This dúo eyeshadow how pigmented it is??1 Answers
  • Será que existe alguém desse planeta que ousaria falar mal da nar...1 Answers
NARS Duo Eyeshadow
  • "Nars has amazing products and their eyeshadow is just another one. The shadows are INCREDIBLY creamy and long lasting, especially with a good primer. While I wish they had a lower price point, the shadows are still a great product to splurge on!" in 27 reviews
  • "Nars has amazing products and their eyeshadow is just another one. The shadows are INCREDIBLY creamy and long lasting, especially with a good primer. While I wish they had a lower price point, the shadows are still a great product to splurge on!" in 24 reviews
  • "I think their eyeshadows are super pigmented and do what they are supposed to do plus more." in 2 reviews
  • "They are easy to apply and super easy to blend. " in 1 review
  • "Can be kinda pricey just for an eye shadow which sucks because I love all the colors that they have." in 1 review
Megan H.
Orlando
Review for: Alhambra more...
This is my everyday go-to eye look. Eyeshadow is not my thing and this duo makes it so easy to complete a look. The product is so pigmented and it lasts all day without any creasing! Doesn’t take too much to blend either, which is great. I find myself using the gold color all the time on other eye looks as well because it’s such a unique color that I need when using other palettes.
Kay L.
Review for: Paris more...
This is very good quality and pigmented eyeshadow. I like that it has two colors in it that go well together so you don't have to pack multiple eyeshadows when traveling. I'm all about traveling light so this is great for me! It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it because it's long lasting and you're getting 2 shades!
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Mad Mad World more...
It’s okay. The shadows are so pigmented, but they are also powdery and patchy. They are really patchy when you try to blend them out on your eye. It’s not bad, but it’s not the best duo from nars I’ve tried.
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
Review for: Silk Road more...
This duo is great for a simple everyday look. The shadow is really creamy and applies with ease. The colors pair and blend really well together and the compact is a great size to just toss in your purse when you’re on the go. The compact is also very sturdy with a tight closure and seal so you don’t have to worry about it popping open in your purse.
Betty B.
Review for: Sugarland more...
I just started using NARS eye shadows and I am in love. I think the color selections are awesome and the quality of the shadow is fantastic. They are really vibrant and last throughout the day. My first duo was Sugarland, love the color pairing. I will definitely keep buying more!
Nannette M.
Johns Creek, GA
I really really love these shadows. I’ve worn them for prom and other high class events and they worked so well the whole night. They blend great and I love to use them paired with a glittery shadow for accent.
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
Extremely pigmented. And that's without you wetting the brush. It's easily blendable. I bought Isolde which is a beautiful bronze color. It's an all year round kind of color depending on the rest of the face. It goes on well and doesn't crease. It's expensive. It pained me to drop a pretty penny on it, but it has lasted me a good bit.
Rachel G.
Review for: Alhambra more...
I love this eye shadow duo! It's not only lasted me, the shimmer and pigmentation are a perfect, formulated balance. The packaging is compact and simple, leaving it a classic style. I use product for all my natural looks and to add a hint of shimmer to my lower last line. I can't wait to buy even more colors of these duos!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I bought this NARS eye shadow in what I consider bold, fun colors! It does on smoothly, blends well and lasts all day! I love he color combo when I want a more dramatic look. I teach middle school and my kids love it!
Natasha R.
Review for: Persepolis more...
I love Narrs eyeshadows they are very smooth and have a lot of color pay off the packaging is simple to use it’s smooth and it comes with a great mirror which is very handy I got mine from Sephora I feel like for the price it’s a good deal because you just get so much color from just a little bit in it last a long time
Nicole T.
Chicopee, MA
Where can you purchase this?
Jessie M.
Montpelier, VA
Would anyone recommend this eyeshadow ? It looks pretty.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I love colors but how long does it last
Nandie B.
Do they come in darker tones?
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
Do the colors actually come out that bright on the eye??