BY NARS

Since the skin on your face is not created equal, one shade of concealer may not suffice. The NARS Duo Concealer palette features two complementary shades to suit an array of complexions. The lighter shade brings brightness to the eyes, while the... see more...

Rebekah_Culton
This product is soooo great. Fixed me up so good. I would recommend this to anyone it’s good and doesn’t look bad. The packaging was good as well. And it made me look so good. Will buy this for surly again.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
Love the cream color super amazing it really does help alot with the color and super amazing how your eyes look
Tessa R.
San Antonio
I love it! It’s so amazing how it bring life back into your face. Yes it is very blendable compared to other products.  The concealer is best for under eye and blemishes.  All pros no cons. It’s amazing . Yes i would buy it continuously, it is worth the money
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
Purchased at: Sephora
I love NARS concealers. They blend amazing and are so creamy. The colors are great as well definitely something u want to have
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
1,067 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Kholoud A.
cairo
I loved it very very simple use I really liked this product is very simple and the best stuff that I used really I really loved it very very really it's the best product I've ever used my favorite product
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer😍😍😍
Loooooooooveeeee uuuuuu
Na K.
cairo
Wonderful and excellent and constant also and Conclusion wonderful I want to earn this product because I do not see any good product like this and also that at the highest level and type is excellent, and there's nothing like this at all again I ask you to give me a gift wonderful like this brand Of the best brands and brands at all means that it is bigger than anything else and there is no comparison of the second I want this if possible
Ñábřh Â.
Aswan, Aswan
I really need to try this product. I've heard a lot about it. It's very nice. I'll be at the top of my happiness if you send this product to use it and try it and check it if you allow. If you send this product, I want it very hard. Very soft, pure and healthy, it's not expensive, I really want to buy it again but I can not find it in my country. products are well known.It is very beautiful.I will be at the top of my happiness if you send this product to use it, try it and check it if you allow.
Sul Z.
It is very natural to like this product for this brand is really worth buying because the product is excellent and the brand is very good

Amazon