NARS Duo Concealer uploaded by Shani M.NARS Duo Concealer uploaded by Theresa G.
3 colors available

BY NARS #77 in Concealer

Caramel/Amande Two complementary shades suit variations in skin tone: The lighter shade brings brightness to the eye area, while the darker shade can be blended directly onto the skin to obscure imperfections and dark spots. All-day, crease-proof wear; easily blendable for a flawless finish. Long-wearing Enriched with moisturizing Vitamin E Fran ois Insight : Like foundation, concealer is best applied with fingers. The heat of your skin warms it, so you can literally mold it onto the face. Everyone needs concealer. I like to apply it with the top of the ring finger (it s the weakest and, therefore, gentles. Duo Concealer, Caramel/Amande. see more...

• This is so beautiful can you gift it to mee?????1 Answers
  • Do this concealer works for oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great concealer. Could anyone tell me,how well it...1 Answers
NARS Duo Concealer
  • "i love this concealer its a really good product and the perfect type!" in 1 review
  • "I also love how the concealer doesn't make my skin too oily even when the texture is quite creamy, giving it a more natural look as if I had nothing on my face." in 1 review
  • "This goes on very creamy and covers perfectly all those imperfections." in 1 review
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
Review for: Vanilla+Honey
I've used lots of high quality concealer brands - in fact, it's one of the only makeup items I splurge on! This is one of my favorites that I've tried!

- The coverage is medium; enough to highlight and get rid of dark circles, but not so strong that you look really made-up. If you wanted a stronger coverage, you could just layer the product which it does nicely.
- The creasing is minimal. While it does still crease a tiny bit, it is MUCH better than many other concealers I've tried.
- The color is bright and the pink undertones really do a good job of highlighting.
- A little goes a long way...this tube will last a long time!
- Works perfect for highlighting and contouring if you use it lightly and blend.
Meah S.
Meah S.
Chalmette, LA
I always wanted to try NARS blusher but the price is a little bit high. which is one of the most famous colors in NARS and it's cheaper with smaller size at the same time. Plus, Laguna bronzer is perfect for contouring. Org color is my favorite because it incldues peach pink and gold pearls which make my face lively and feminine just naturally. If I layer this just one or two times on my cheeks, it looks natural and if layer more than three times, it looks more luminous.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value for your buck. Has great setting capacity and longevity. I have a few under eye wrinkles that I struggle with when using concealer but the texture of the products avoid the cakyness after a few hours. I have to say that it is expensive if you are using this as your daily routine so there a few dupes out there that might do a better trip. Matching skin tones is also a little hard with ants because there are limited options.
Stefania O.
Stefania O.
Review for: Caramel Amande
Nust like Mac Nars is very pricey but it works GREAT .Im not just saying this beacuse the colors match my skin tone exactly (but thats definitely a positive) . It didn't leave my face looking fake and cakey. My face looked as if I didn't put anything on it. It so creamy and worth the price but I do suggest you use a little bit of it so you fpnt have to repeatedly spend money on this product
Yuvi C.
Yuvi C.
I've heard a lot of my friends (only 2 haha) rave about this so I decided to try it out and I personally didn't like it. The packaging was nice but it was way too creamy for my taste especially since my face is really oily. So I wouldn't recommend if your face is like my type but my friends rave about this product so I'm assuming it's good just not for oily types.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Custard Ginger
I really like this concealer and the fact that it has two shades. It is very creamy, however I have very oily skin and it does not stay very well on me even with a finishing spray and powder. I do like this concealer for chill events because it is dewy. Also make sure you have a good concealer brush to apply, it makes a huge difference.
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This duo concealer works wonders. The fact that you have both a lighter concealer for your eye area and a darker for covering uneven imperfections in your skin is simply amazing. It does not crease and it is very long lasting. Easy to apply and easy to find in Walmart, amazon and others for a relatively cheap price ($15-20)
Audrey D.
Audrey D.
When I first got this I was sooooo excited to try it out. the packaging was nice. it was hard to scrape out of the pan and to blend out it took some work and I felt it left an odd streak when I used it to contour. I was super disappointed in the product. I probably won't end up getting this concealer duo again :(
Cara C.
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
Review for: Custard Ginger
Best concealer out there! I use it with a BB cream as I do't wear foundation daily. The coverage is amazing and it wears really well. It is long lasting and spreads nicely. I was turned on to this by a makeup artist from NYC at a Marie Claire photoshoot in LA and haven't bought a different concealer since!
Dream B.
Dream B.
I love this concealer so much when I first bought it I was a little skeptical on how it would look on my skin but it turned out really good it covers blemishes and dark spots really well I recommend this to people who have lots of dark spots like myself I would definitely be buying this product again
chelcie d.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these better than the liquid concealers?
roxana p.
roxana p.
Homestead, FL
Worth it or nah?
Mona H.
Mona H.
Clifton, NJ
This one looks amazing judging by the picture but you know what they say never judge a book by its cover. First does it conceal well? Second, this will probably come in handy.
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Do they still make this concealer duo? Is it good? Is it creamy?
Desdémona G.
Desdémona G.
Norristown, PA
Do this concealer works for oily/combination skin?