NARS Duo Concealer uploaded by Theresa G.NARS Duo Concealer uploaded by Shani M.

BY NARS

Caramel/Amande Two complementary shades suit variations in skin tone: The lighter shade brings brightness to the eye area, while the darker shade can be blended directly onto the skin to obscure imperfections and dark spots. All-day, crease-proof wear; easily blendable for a flawless finish. Long-wearing Enriched with moisturizing Vitamin E Fran ois Insight : Like foundation, concealer is best applied with fingers. The heat of your skin warms it, so you can literally mold it onto the face. Everyone needs concealer. I like to apply it with the top of the ring finger (it s the weakest and, therefore, gentles. Duo Concealer, Caramel/Amande. see more...

• This is so beautiful can you gift it to mee?????1 Answers
  • Do this concealer works for oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great concealer. Could anyone tell me,how well ...1 Answers
NARS Duo Concealer
  • "i love this concealer its a really good product and the perfect type!" in 1 review
  • "I also love how the concealer doesn't make my skin too oily even when the texture is quite creamy, giving it a more natural look as if I had nothing on my face." in 1 review
  • "This goes on very creamy and covers perfectly all those imperfections." in 1 review
Pro Couture MUA b.
Review for: Caramel Amande
So this I bought at the mall and I really liked it because it came with a dark and light color. It was buildable to some degree. Now that I have tried other concealers I would say that this was a hard blend and apply. I would not recommend. Thanks for reading loves...
Angela A.
Sacramento
Review for: Custard Ginger
Smells really nice and it works really nice! Creamy, easy to apply, and it feels great on your skin! You can wear this any day and it will still look great. Great concealer for acne as well! Would recommend it to everyone.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value for your buck. Has great setting capacity and longevity. I have a few under eye wrinkles that I struggle with when using concealer but the texture of the products avoid the cakyness after a few hours. I have to say that it is expensive if you are using this as your daily routine so there a few dupes out there that might do a better trip. Matching skin tones is also a little hard with ants because there are limited options.
Debra R.
Rancho Mirage
Can't live without this concealer duo...it has been a staple in my makeup routine for years. I buy it over and over because it works!! I like the packaging and hands down it is the best concealer I have used. One thing to remember is it is a little dry. If I use it under my eyes I make sure to moisturize well before application. For blemish cover it is awesome.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's two different shades which helps to get an exact match of your complexion and the pigmentation you are trying to conceal. I would use this for all areas of face except under eyes. It blends well and lasts for a long time if set with powder.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that there are two shades of concealer in one product. I've used this throughout the summer when I was more tan and I used the darker shade and now I can use the lighter shade. It stays on for a very long time and works incredibly well.
kaylayah i.
henderson, ky
I like this product, but some drug store concealer are even better. It's nice, but not something I reach for. The Nars creamy concealer is a way better choice, if your looking for a Nars concealer that will truly cover and hide blemishes.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston , RI
Their concealer is pretty awesome. Nothing too oily and not heavy on your skin. Long lasting doesn't show creases on your face either. Can manage with sweat as well will not melt under the hot weather if you know what I mean. Covers dark circles pretty good and dark spots as well.
breonne b.
Altadena, CA
This product is amazing but you do have to set right away to avoid creasing. a good dupe of this is NYX concealers. I love Nars products this is a hit. it most definitely hides all blemishes nice packaging and I would recommend to others my friends love it
Brittney G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is fantastic! A little goes a long way!! And the coverage is very nice. I would really recommend using it after your foundation and before setting powder. The finished is somewhere between matte and dewy.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these better than the liquid concealers?
roxana p.
Homestead, FL
Worth it or nah?
Mona H.
Clifton, NJ
This one looks amazing judging by the picture but you know what they say never judge a book by its cover. First does it conceal well? Second, this will probably come in handy.
Renee H.
Anniston, AL
I'm looking for a great concealer. Could anyone tell me,how well it works on oily skin?
Paola R.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave a cakey finish and does it work well?