BY NARS

NARS BLUSH / BRONZER DUO COLOR - DEEP THROAT / LAGUNA FULL SIZE 5.5 g / 0.19 oz. - 5 g / 0.17 oz. BRAND NEW IN RETAIL BOX. see more...

Taylor S.
I like this for traveling especially when I’m not planning on doing super glam looks. I find that the pigmentation isn’t great, especially the blush. It good for someone like me who doesn’t like to use a lot of blush but I find i need to use a ton to make it show up. The blush is nice though because the shimmer on it works like a light highlight as well. Overall I don’t think I would buy it again.
Lizzie M.
lubbock
I bought this because I needed a new blush and bronzer and I came across this! Best product ever I love the bronzer so much gives a radiant look to the skin and looks very natural don’t let the shimmer scare you. The blush is so pretty on the skin the perfect color.
Alisa G.
Seattle
My fav colors in one! I absolutely love the shimmer in both! Not too glittery and very subtle shine. My only gripe is that the bronzer doesn’t apply as easily as the blush. Maybe I got a defective one? Make sure your palette is fresh when u buy it!
Nicole T.
Winchester
Great duo for the price if you need to try both. Best for medium and tan skin tones. Blush is gorgeous. Bronzer blends like a dream. True to color. By far my favorite duo. I will buy again. I recommend to everyone from beginners to pros.
Jackie P.
Nashville , TN
I like the convenience of having blush and bronzer together and I feel like this is a nice product to travel with and simplify your routine. Laguna bronzer is a nice warm
brown that fits my light to medium skin tone.
Adriana M.
I love the laguna bronzer but from this duo I prefer the blush in orgasm, it is gorgeous! I own the travel size and it is very convenient. I find laguna not super pigmented. This is a pricy item for sure.
Lindsay G.
United states
Nars in my opinion has to be the blush QUEEN because they know what's up. Their blushes are so beautiful and long wearing and the bronzer looks really nice on my light skintone. I highly recommend!
Mackenzie M.
Houston
The blush is nice and the pigment comes off well, but the bronzer is hard to use. It’s not very pigmented and I feel like I had to really work and dig in to get any product. I would just buy the blush separately instead.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
I have the one with the orgasmn blush and i love the orgasmn blush. Always have but the bronzer isnt all that to me like everyone makes it out to be. I always go back to my butter bronzer.
Katherine S.
Morganville
Love the combo and the size for travel. It has a slight shimmer finish but not crazy chunks of sparkles. It’s easy to blend and lasts a long time for being a travel size product.

back