BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
DOWNTOWN INSPIRED. BOLDNESS REQUIRED.
Heighten your glow with this duo of award-winning Blushes. A soft highlight and a bright pop of pink deliver a flattering flush of color. Natural-looking. Imperceptible finish. Made with transparent pigments to avoid heaviness on the skin. Wear alone, or layer together for instant radiance.

BENEFITS:
ICONIC SHADES WITH A RANGE OF EFFECTS
Create endless effects with silky matte and shimmering finishes available in iconic shades.
SHEER, BUILDABLE COLOR
Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion.
A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.
BLENDS EVENLY
Micronized powder ensures a soft, blendable application.

HOW TO USE:
Using the #20 Blush Brush, apply Blush Duo to the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards toward the temple.
Sweep the excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose, and chin.
Apply together or separately based on desired shimmer effect.

• Is this still available?2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the cost? I've seen some NARS blush...2 Answers
  • Does 'Hot Sand' look natural on the skin or is it more of...5 Answers
NARS Duo Blush
  • "my favourite blush ever! it’s a pretty pink that gives a glow-y flush to the skin. the highlighter reminds me of essence pure nude which is my favourite highlighter! i really love this duo. wish the pans were bigger." in 11 reviews
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I found this at Nordstrom’s rack a few weeks ago for 19.99, it’s small and compact but boy are these colors beautiful. The blush can be used for a natural look or built up for a more dramatic look, it’s perfect for contouring because it blends and goes on flawlessly. The blush is that signature rosey color that leaves them looking flushed and adorable. I ended use going back and buying three more to give as gifts for Christmas this year!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Perfect color. I'm picking about blush. It's usually too dark, too red, too something, or it makes me look flushed in the sweating-from-the-gym way. THIS THOUGH. This is perfection. It's peachy pink and so natural looking. I honestly keep thinking "look how cute" when I finish putting it on.
💋REBECCAS M.
I was going to buy this to colors separately. but after I saw this I got in love. as I said I travel very often. so its hard for me to bring to much makeup. but this dual blush set is amazing. this works on any skin tone. amazing product. I am in love with cars
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Olivia J.
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
This is a stunning combo.  I hadn't thought this nars blush would live up to the hype but it looks stunning on my skin.  It goes on really light, giving a beautiful subtle flush that really works with my skin tone.  The highlighter is beautiful as well, its also a pretty subtle every day highlighter for me but I like the gentle sheen it gives me.  Overall for the price, this is a great little duo.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is amazing!! It looks great on my checks with my fair skin. I love Nars and the fact that this is duo. The other side is a great highlighter and enhancer for the pink color. I found mine in sephora!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I just love this little duo. You can't go wrong with Nars blush. It is shimmery but it so gorgeous. I have fair skin and this bronzer and blush combo looks absolutely beautiful together on my skin.
Danielle J.
Staff
New York
I really, really like this blush. I can't remember why I stopped using it, I guess I got lazy with the fact that it's powdered and I'm really into balms now - it just makes everything easier and they generally last longer. ANYWAYS, this was one of the first blushes I bought when I became a "grown-up" and really loved the two-tone thing going on. Would actually buy it again.
Meredith L.
I love this little set. It is kinda expensive, as always with NARS but it really is such highly pigmented that you don’t need a lot of product so this will last for ever. The bronzer itself is really pretty to. It does have quite a bit of shimmer so it’s not for my every day look. The blush is beautiful as well. I think it looks so beautiful on all skin tones and is really buildable.
Joanna S.
Does 'Hot Sand' look natural on the skin or is it more of a metallic/super shimmery look? Also, does 'Laguna' look orange on light skin? I've always wanted to try it but I'm scared that it would look orange on me.
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted a new blush bronzer combo that was easy to travel with. I really love the blush and the bronzer is just right for my medium skin tone. I purchased this from Sephora. The price was a little expensive but I love the quality and it is a good size broduct
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this blush duo good for all skin tones, or one specifically? I am olive toned.
Janine K.
Is this product worth the cost? I've seen some NARS blush palettes in stores, but I'm always hesitant because it seems too small. How long does it typically last?
Emily M.