BY NARS

Mesmerizing Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow features a luxuriously smooth transformative texture. Innovative dual-application eyeshadow seamlessly transforms from sheer and soft to high-intensity color. Apply dry for a sheer, airbrush-like finish with a luminous sheen, or apply with a wet brush for high-impact, lustrous color. 17 ready-to-wear and rebelliously romantic shades to express a riveting range of eye drama. Go both ways.

Benefits:

• Innovative Texture Transforms From Soft And Sheer To Intensely Opaque
  • Customize Your Effect With This First-to-market Technology That Can Be Used Wet Or Dry For Two Distinctly Different Finishes.
  • Luminous Pearls And Pigments Are Perfectly Suspended In A Cream-like Texture Allowing For The Purest Color And Light Effects.
  • Apply It Dry For A Sheer, Soft Touch Of Color Or Wet For Mind-blowing Impact.
  • All-day Wear With No Creasing
  • Won’t Smudge, Crease, Or Fade For A Long-lasting Finish That Stays Weightless, Flexible And Flawless All Day Long.
  • Versatile Shades Mix, Match And Layer With Ease
  • Like A Crystal, This Unique Formula Captures Color And Light From Every Angle, Offering Perfect Clarity And Purity.
  • Seamlessly Mix, Match, And Blend The Twelve Ready-to-wear Shades For A Riveting Range Of Effects.

How To Use:

•     Eyeshadows Can Be Used To Shade, Highlight And Line The Eye.
  •     Can Be Applied Dry Or With A Dampened Brush For Stronger Intensity.
  •     Created Specifically For Dual-intensity Eyeshadow, The #49 Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush Was Designed      Synthetic Fibers For Optimal Wet And Dry Application. Use Dry To Apply A Sheer Wash Of Color,           Dampen To Create A More High-impact Effect.

• These colors are so amazing, but they are so expensive. A...3 Answers
  • I want to try these so badly! How does everyone like them...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this one? Is it highly pigment...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Recently ordered this in Sephora favorites kit and got a full size of the eyeshadow in that kit and I must say I do enjoy the texture it's so creamy and soft and has a great color payoff " in 26 reviews
  • "THESE SHADOWS ARE AHH-MAZING! I purchased Dione and Callisto, and they are simply gorgeous! I apply them with a wet brush, and they have a beautiful metallic shimmer that lasts ALL DAY. The shimmer does not fall down under my eyes throughout the day. They are creamy, smooth, and easy to apply. I seriously want every color but will have to buy one every now and then at this price point. Worth every penny! I hope these stick around for good! NARS really hit a home run with these! " in 25 reviews
  • "Some of the best most long lasting eye shadow I've ever used. Highly recommend this brand." in 22 reviews
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Cassiopeia more...
This is a beautiful color that can be used in multiple ways. As a base, it adds just enough color and shimmer to help a color pop. As a shimmer on top of another color, the duo chrome effect really brings out the purple. If you wet the brush, you will get the most beautiful pigment! With a different shade, I could even see someone using this as a highlighter.
Rachel C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Lysithea more...
Gorgeous! They’re a little pricy, but the swatch will sell you anyway. I like to use this to add a glossy highlight to my neutral eye look after using my Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette. Go swatch it and you’ll be sold!
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
Review for: Europa more...
As if I don't love Nars enough already, this shade (Europa) is so dreamy. I don't use this alone but more for a shimmer and base for another color. It's dimensions range from peachy metallic to pink sunsets. I absolutely LOVE it maybe even as a little nose highlighter!!! NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow
Emma G.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Dione more...
I'm absolutely in love with this nars color! Nars has the best makeup and being s makeup artist t is so helpful to have a variety of different colors wich is awesome because nars always has the best. Will always repurchase
Alondra H.
Weston, FL
Review for: Himalia more...
THIS EYESHADOW IS SO PIGMENTED!!!!! LIKE FOR REAL THOUGH IT MIGHT BE TINY AND A LITTLE BIT EXPENSIVE BUT SHOOT IT IS SO WORTH IT!! YOU ALL SHOULD TRY THIS EYESHADOW!!!!!!!!!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Callisto, Dione, Himalia more...
I have three shades of these and I long to have all of them. Callisto is an icy shimmery mauve taupe, Dione is a shimmery champagne beige, and Himalia is a shimmery warm bronze. Though they’re pricey for singles, they have the kind of sophisticated complex shimmer that I expect at that cost. You can use them alone, as an accent to a look, and they can be used wet or dry.
Victoria P.
Review for: Himalia more...
These are so pretty especially when you wet your brush and apply it that way. They are pricey but i do like the results it gives me. I do think you can find a cheaper alternative but if you like buying high end makeup then go for this!
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Cressida more...
I found this at Marshall’s for $10 and had to snag it,I don’t regret it I wish they had a few more colors, I got a purpleish one that looks intense with my green eyes. Definitely pigmented and smooth.
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
Beautiful. I have this in Rigel, Cassiopeia (sp?), and Kari. All of them are buildable. If you want a more sheer look, a simple swipe with your makeup brush does the trick. If you want more pop and pigment, you will definitely need to use a wet brush. I recently used rigel for my passport photo, and it gave me the perfect look. That may sound insane, but that passport picture is going to be stuck with me for 10 years. Cassiopeia is perfect for popping it in the center of your eyelid or in the inner corner of your eyes. I even put it on top of my lips for an iridescent look. Kari is perfect for a natural day look. You can even use it for a night look with a black smokey eye for a more subtle smokey eye rather than a shimmery eyeshadow. It's a win for me, but the price point keeps it from being 5 stars.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
I am obsessed with these eyeshadows. They are so easy to work with and blend, and the fact that you can use them wet or dry is great, because I can make them an eyeliner as well.

If you are looking shadows that are high-intensity, in your face shimmers, do not buy these. I find these eyeshadows have more of a sophisticated shimmer, I'd say--not to say other shadows are cheap but these are more muted and suitable to wear to an office job, for example.

I absolutely love Himalia and Subra!
Kim L.
These colors are so amazing, but they are so expensive. Are they worth it and what color is a must if I only bought one?
Demi J.
How great is this with staying on your eyelid?
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
I want to try these so badly! How does everyone like them?? And what's your fav shade?
Destanee H.
Eugene, OR
I've been looking for a light eyeshadow that I can use as a base and add darker colors on top of. Is it as shimmery as it looks? Thank you :)
Olga Z.
How does Kari compare to Himalia?