20 varieties available
NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow
Mesmerizing Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow features a luxuriously smooth transformative texture. Innovative dual-application eyeshadow seamlessly transforms from sheer and soft to high-intensity color. Apply dry for a sheer, airbrush-like finish with a luminous sheen, or apply with a wet brush for high-impact, lustrous color. 17 ready-to-wear and rebelliously romantic shades to express a riveting range of eye drama. Go both ways.
- Innovative Texture Transforms From Soft And Sheer To Intensely Opaque
- Customize Your Effect With This First-to-market Technology That Can Be Used Wet Or Dry For Two Distinctly Different Finishes.
- Luminous Pearls And Pigments Are Perfectly Suspended In A Cream-like Texture Allowing For The Purest Color And Light Effects.
- Apply It Dry For A Sheer, Soft Touch Of Color Or Wet For Mind-blowing Impact.
- All-day Wear With No Creasing
- Won’t Smudge, Crease, Or Fade For A Long-lasting Finish That Stays Weightless, Flexible And Flawless All Day Long.
- Versatile Shades Mix, Match And Layer With Ease
- Like A Crystal, This Unique Formula Captures Color And Light From Every Angle, Offering Perfect Clarity And Purity.
- Seamlessly Mix, Match, And Blend The Twelve Ready-to-wear Shades For A Riveting Range Of Effects.
How To Use:
- Eyeshadows Can Be Used To Shade, Highlight And Line The Eye.
- Can Be Applied Dry Or With A Dampened Brush For Stronger Intensity.
- Created Specifically For Dual-intensity Eyeshadow, The #49 Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush Was Designed Synthetic Fibers For Optimal Wet And Dry Application. Use Dry To Apply A Sheer Wash Of Color, Dampen To Create A More High-impact Effect.
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow
- "Recently ordered this in Sephora favorites kit and got a full size of the eyeshadow in that kit and I must say I do enjoy the texture it's so creamy and soft and has a great color payoff " in 26 reviews
- "THESE SHADOWS ARE AHH-MAZING! I purchased Dione and Callisto, and they are simply gorgeous! I apply them with a wet brush, and they have a beautiful metallic shimmer that lasts ALL DAY. The shimmer does not fall down under my eyes throughout the day. They are creamy, smooth, and easy to apply. I seriously want every color but will have to buy one every now and then at this price point. Worth every penny! I hope these stick around for good! NARS really hit a home run with these! " in 25 reviews
- "Some of the best most long lasting eye shadow I've ever used. Highly recommend this brand." in 22 reviews
Review for: Rigel more...
Beyond worth the price tag! This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow of all time, and I find myself wearing it every day despite my sizeable makeup collection. It's a stunning rose gold color that blends easily, but isn't too warm toned for my cool-toned pale skin. The shadow pan itself lasts a long time; I've had this shadow over a year and use it constantly, but I am nowhere near to hitting pan.
Review for: Cassiopeia more...
This is a beautiful color that can be used in multiple ways. As a base, it adds just enough color and shimmer to help a color pop. As a shimmer on top of another color, the duo chrome effect really brings out the purple. If you wet the brush, you will get the most beautiful pigment! With a different shade, I could even see someone using this as a highlighter.
Review for: Cassiopeia, Himalia more...
These colors are so pigmented and amazing and yes they are pricey but people need to remember that Nars is a pricey brand. I love how cute and compact they are and the pigmentation on your eyes is amazing. Plus they have a great color selection for neutral lovers and those who want more color in their look. Himalia is my favorite and I have repurchased twice.
Review for: Europa more...
As if I don't love Nars enough already, this shade (Europa) is so dreamy. I don't use this alone but more for a shimmer and base for another color. It's dimensions range from peachy metallic to pink sunsets. I absolutely LOVE it maybe even as a little nose highlighter!!! NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow
Imma start off saying I hate animal cruelty products but I was swapping it and it’s just so pigmented so I gave it a try! This product cost about $30 and that’s too much for such a small product ! But the product is beautiful
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Callisto, Cassiopeia, Andromeda, Desdemona more...
NARS is a great luxury brand that has beautiful eyeshadow colors. I have a few of these colors and love them all. They are so gorgeous on and looks great on everyone. I would buy again although a little pricey, but it’s a high end brand. Recommend!!
Review for: Himalia, Andromeda, Phoebe, Subra more...
I bought these 4 of these Dual Intensity Eyeshadows at my local TjMaxx and I have fallen in love with all of them. I found that they apply best with your finger or a wet brush and once they are at full pigment they are amazing. If they are applied dry they look lackluster though. For the price I paid they are definitely worth it and you cannot go wrong with Nars.
Q & A
These colors are so amazing, but they are so expensive. Are they worth it and what color is a must if I only bought one?
How great is this with staying on your eyelid?
I've been looking for a light eyeshadow that I can use as a base and add darker colors on top of. Is it as shimmery as it looks? Thank you :)
I want to try these so badly! How does everyone like them?? And what's your fav shade?
How does Kari compare to Himalia?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos