20 varieties available
NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow
Mesmerizing Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow features a luxuriously smooth transformative texture. Innovative dual-application eyeshadow seamlessly transforms from sheer and soft to high-intensity color. Apply dry for a sheer, airbrush-like finish with a luminous sheen, or apply with a wet brush for high-impact, lustrous color. 17 ready-to-wear and rebelliously romantic shades to express a riveting range of eye drama. Go both ways.
- Innovative Texture Transforms From Soft And Sheer To Intensely Opaque
- Customize Your Effect With This First-to-market Technology That Can Be Used Wet Or Dry For Two Distinctly Different Finishes.
- Luminous Pearls And Pigments Are Perfectly Suspended In A Cream-like Texture Allowing For The Purest Color And Light Effects.
- Apply It Dry For A Sheer, Soft Touch Of Color Or Wet For Mind-blowing Impact.
- All-day Wear With No Creasing
- Won’t Smudge, Crease, Or Fade For A Long-lasting Finish That Stays Weightless, Flexible And Flawless All Day Long.
- Versatile Shades Mix, Match And Layer With Ease
- Like A Crystal, This Unique Formula Captures Color And Light From Every Angle, Offering Perfect Clarity And Purity.
- Seamlessly Mix, Match, And Blend The Twelve Ready-to-wear Shades For A Riveting Range Of Effects.
How To Use:
- Eyeshadows Can Be Used To Shade, Highlight And Line The Eye.
- Can Be Applied Dry Or With A Dampened Brush For Stronger Intensity.
- Created Specifically For Dual-intensity Eyeshadow, The #49 Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush Was Designed Synthetic Fibers For Optimal Wet And Dry Application. Use Dry To Apply A Sheer Wash Of Color, Dampen To Create A More High-impact Effect.
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow
Start your review of NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "Recently ordered this in Sephora favorites kit and got a full size of the eyeshadow in that kit and I must say I do enjoy the texture it's so creamy and soft and has a great color payoff " in 26 reviews
- "THESE SHADOWS ARE AHH-MAZING! I purchased Dione and Callisto, and they are simply gorgeous! I apply them with a wet brush, and they have a beautiful metallic shimmer that lasts ALL DAY. The shimmer does not fall down under my eyes throughout the day. They are creamy, smooth, and easy to apply. I seriously want every color but will have to buy one every now and then at this price point. Worth every penny! I hope these stick around for good! NARS really hit a home run with these! " in 25 reviews
- "Some of the best most long lasting eye shadow I've ever used. Highly recommend this brand." in 22 reviews
Review for: Rigel more...
Beyond worth the price tag! This is my absolute favorite eyeshadow of all time, and I find myself wearing it every day despite my sizeable makeup collection. It's a stunning rose gold color that blends easily, but isn't too warm toned for my cool-toned pale skin. The shadow pan itself lasts a long time; I've had this shadow over a year and use it constantly, but I am nowhere near to hitting pan.
Review for: Cassiopeia more...
This is a beautiful color that can be used in multiple ways. As a base, it adds just enough color and shimmer to help a color pop. As a shimmer on top of another color, the duo chrome effect really brings out the purple. If you wet the brush, you will get the most beautiful pigment! With a different shade, I could even see someone using this as a highlighter.
Review for: Cassiopeia, Himalia more...
These colors are so pigmented and amazing and yes they are pricey but people need to remember that Nars is a pricey brand. I love how cute and compact they are and the pigmentation on your eyes is amazing. Plus they have a great color selection for neutral lovers and those who want more color in their look. Himalia is my favorite and I have repurchased twice.
Review for: Europa more...
As if I don't love Nars enough already, this shade (Europa) is so dreamy. I don't use this alone but more for a shimmer and base for another color. It's dimensions range from peachy metallic to pink sunsets. I absolutely LOVE it maybe even as a little nose highlighter!!! NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow
Imma start off saying I hate animal cruelty products but I was swapping it and it’s just so pigmented so I gave it a try! This product cost about $30 and that’s too much for such a small product ! But the product is beautiful
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Himalia more...
Beautiful formula. I used to use their original pressed powder eyeshadows and although they were pretty, I'd get hard pan so easily just like their blushes. I'm so glad they finally changed their formula. So smooth and pigmented. Works both wet and dry. Definitely has more dimethicone though.
Review for: Himalia, Andromeda, Phoebe, Subra more...
I bought these 4 of these Dual Intensity Eyeshadows at my local TjMaxx and I have fallen in love with all of them. I found that they apply best with your finger or a wet brush and once they are at full pigment they are amazing. If they are applied dry they look lackluster though. For the price I paid they are definitely worth it and you cannot go wrong with Nars.
These shadows are super pigmented and Long lasting. They even last me all day Long when I forget to put on an eyeshadow primer. Although they are a little more expensive than other shadows they are well worth it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a longwearing smooth and pigmented shadow!!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos