BY NARS

A creaseless, eight-hour wear eye shadow with a transformative texture for wet or dry application. This Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow has smooth, versatile texture that goes on dry for a sheer soft touch of sensual color, or wet for a high-impact finish. A lasting shadow, it achieves elevated eye looks that range from romantic to bold. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

• These colors are so amazing, but they are so expensive. Are they ...3 Answers
  • I want to try these so badly! How does everyone like them?? And w...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this one? Is it highly pigmented? Bui...1 Answers
Megan M.
Redmond
Review for: Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Callisto, Dione, Himalia
I have three shades of these and I long to have all of them. Callisto is an icy shimmery mauve taupe, Dione is a shimmery champagne beige, and Himalia is a shimmery warm bronze. Though they’re pricey for singles, they have the kind of sophisticated complex shimmer that I expect at that cost. You can use them alone, as an accent to a look, and they can be used wet or dry.
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Review for: Europa
As if I don't love Nars enough already, this shade (Europa) is so dreamy. I don't use this alone but more for a shimmer and base for another color. It's dimensions range from peachy metallic to pink sunsets. I absolutely LOVE it maybe even as a little nose highlighter!!! NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow
Emma G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Dione
I'm absolutely in love with this nars color! Nars has the best makeup and being s makeup artist t is so helpful to have a variety of different colors wich is awesome because nars always has the best. Will always repurchase
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Himalia
One of the prettiest shades I’ve used on my eyes and doesn’t have a dry powdery flaky look when I put it on it looks wet. It lasts about 6 hours without primer on me. With primer it lasts a couple hours longer. It’s a highlighting eyeshadow it’s flattering on a lot of skin tones it’s light and small you can carry in a kit.
Alexandria K.
Review for: Dione, Himalia, Europa
These eye shadows are beautiful don't get me wrong but for the price point they could be a lot better . Mine don't tend to be high shine unless I spray fix plus on my brush and use the product wet . I wish they were more affordable for the quality .
member-a1278
Review for: Himalia
Amazing shadow and color. Zero fall out. Incredibly pigmented and rich going on. You can use it wet or dry depending on the intensity you want. The color is gorgeous. Shimmery without look too young.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with these eyeshadows. They are so easy to work with and blend, and the fact that you can use them wet or dry is great, because I can make them an eyeliner as well.

If you are looking shadows that are high-intensity, in your face shimmers, do not buy these. I find these eyeshadows have more of a sophisticated shimmer, I'd say--not to say other shadows are cheap but these are more muted and suitable to wear to an office job, for example.

I absolutely love Himalia and Subra!
Cassey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from Sephora Favorites Superstars and it's Himalia. I like the pigment of this eyeshadow and the color shine all day. This color also can work as based color and it goes well any color. I put this on all day without eye primer and it lasted me all day. This is the must have one in your makeup collection. I love it.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eyeshadows from Narrs these are probably some of my favorite eyeshadows in general they are rather expensive though but I think they are really worth it because I don't really think there's any eyeshadow like them at least not that I've came across. my favorite shade is reigel it is so gorgeous I can wear it whenever with any kind of look it is just so pretty and a lot of the colors are a little more metallic and they are very gorgeous and very pigmented and just intense so I think they are worth the money I highly recommend these eyeshadows to anybody they have a bunch of shades so everyone can find something they like
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadows have got to be one of the easiest eyeshadows to apply; The formula is very finely milled and buttery. Even though only one or two of their eyeshadows in this collection are duochromes the rest still have enough dimension to them to wear on their own for a neutral look. I love the compact and the size of it. I do wish it were less pricier but they're too good to pass. Now I feel like buying more...
Kim L.
These colors are so amazing, but they are so expensive. Are they worth it and what color is a must if I only bought one?
Demi J.
How great is this with staying on your eyelid?
Destanee H.
Eugene, OR
I've been looking for a light eyeshadow that I can use as a base and add darker colors on top of. Is it as shimmery as it looks? Thank you :)
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
I want to try these so badly! How does everyone like them?? And what's your fav shade?
Olga Z.
How does Kari compare to Himalia?