BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
ALTERNATE BLENDING. ALTERNATE ENDING.
A new object of fascination. Inspiration. Pure transformation. Dual-Intensity Blush defies genre with a silky, wet/dry formula of unprecedented artistry. Doubled to play out your every desire. Color coordinated for endless effects.

A revolutionary blush formula that merges with skin for the truest color application. Purely pigmented color with seamless customizable coverage. Six modern shade pairings coordinated to wear alone or pair together for a range of dynamic effects and versatility. Housed in a modern compact design. Sweep on dry for a weightless natural glow or apply wet for a seamless watercolor effect.

BENEFITS:
SILKY FORMULA LAYERS SEAMLESSLY, WEARS WEIGHTLESSLY
Exclusive Translucent Prismatic Technology creates the perfect suspension of pearls and pigments in a soft, transparent base. Uniquely weightless, each application delivers the truest color application in a luxurious texture.
APPLY WET OR DRY TO ACHIEVE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL EFFECTS
Innovative wet/dry formula transforms on skin to allow for two effects: Apply dry for a silky transparent veil of color. Apply wet for a high-impact second-skin glow that instantly blends into skin.
TWO MODERN SHADE PAIRINGS
Each duo features two modern shades that can be worn alone or together for a limitless range of effects. Collection features three highlighting and blush duos, two pop duos and one highlighting duo.

HOW TO USE:

• Sweep on dry for a weightless natural glow or apply wet for a seamless watercolor effect.
  • Blend both shades together for a lustrous, multi-dimensional glow.
  • To customize color, layer tones separately and experiment with placement.
  • For a second-skin, watercolor effect, mist brush with water before application.
  • Dab onto the apples of the cheeks and swirl in a circular motion, layering to your desired intensity.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Adoration more...
I received this duo blush set in my allure best of beauty box. I was so excited about trying it because This will be my first time ever using a NARS product. Overall, this blush works very well. It adds the color to my face that it so desperately needs! I will be looking more into their products from now on!
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Adoration more...
Love! This formula is absolutely fantastic! Bendable and sits beautifully on the skin. I love that you can achieve both a matte or satin finish by using the blush alone or mixed with the shimmer side. The shimmer side makes for a stunning highlight on its own. It’s like 3 products in one. I am seriously loving NARS so much lately. Their products work so well and look so good.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Adoration more...
I really like the NARS Dual-Intensity blush, I combine them when applying them. It gives me just the right amount of color. It is buildable, you need to go with a light-medium hand. A little goes a long way. I love the colors that were sent to me from my Allure monthly goodies. I pick this up to use at least twice a week, to give me that rosy glow.
Holly P.
Mountain View, MO
First NARS product I've used. I expected more. The lighter color has so much fallout and can barely tell it's on. The darker shade is REALLY pigmented. A little goes a VERY long way before resembling a clown. Doesn't blend the best. Also, it just fell out of the compact.
Madison Z.
Review for: Adoration more...
My ultimate go to palette for a highlighter and blush. At first glance the blush looks overbearing but nope! Its perfect and the highlighter is GORGEOUS. I might be biased to this duo because I love pink (I mean I have pink hair) but it’s just so good!
Stacey e.
I got the Nars blush in one of my monthly beauty boxes, can't remember which one,and I'm really not crazy about it...It seems to go on splotchy,or it could be operator error,lol...Don't think I will buy it once it's all gone..
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
Review for: Fervor more...
Stunning. There isn’t much else I can say about this blush. There are no words. It’s soft, blendable, buildable, lasts... okay, there are words but they don’t do it justice.
Cierra p.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Panic more...
I found this at Marshall’s for $12 and was very excited. My only complaint is that the actual tray is pretty small so it’s easy to accidentally put your brush into the other color. Aside from that, this is a great product. Very pigmented and a little goes a long way.
caroline b.
I just picked up this blush in Adoration, Craving, and Fervor. The formula is exactly the same as the NARS wet/dry eyeshadow formula, and buying the blushes instead is a way better deal. Adoration has a bright pink on the right side, and a soft seashell pink highlighter on the left. I use the pink blush daily, and it blends out nicely to give a really healthy glow. Craving is half bronzer, half highlighter. The bronzer is a perfect cool-toned brown that is great for contouring. The highlighter is BEAUTIFUL wet, used in the inner corner of the eyes, or swept over the lids. Finally, Fervor consists of a coral-pink on the left side, and a stunning purpley metallic color on the left. I have been using the purple as more of an eyeshadow than a blush. These are totally worth the price, and so beautiful. I initially used a really dense foundation brush from tarte to apply these, but they also apply really nicely with a damp beauty blender.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
I love this product! This can be used in so many ways. I have to say that this is one of my favorite highlights, it adds a natural glow when dry but when it is wet watch out. The blush dry is beautiful giving that bright flushed color like you just got back from the beach. I have never tried it we because it is pretty intense dry. I want to buy more of these!
Priyanka M.
45$ For blush? Are they really worth the money?
Gabby P.
San Jose, CA
Do i really need to spend money on this or can i just get a blush from the drugstore?
Adriana A.
I've never owned any Nars cosmetics! Something always tell me they're not worth the quality. Can someone please tell me what the hype is about?! And what products do you recommend cause these blushes look gorgeous !
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Are these blushes good for contouring?
Alyssa R.