BY NARS

A blush duo in one compact for endless cheek looks. These dual-intensity, silky, wet or dry blushes are uniquely formulated with NARS' exclusive Translucent Prismatic Technology, which allows for multidimensional effects. With a lightweight texture for a flawless finish and true color application, each duo features two ultra-modern shades that can be worn alone or layered together for limitless looks. Apply these shades wet to achieve a high-impact flush or dry to get a natural-looking glow. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Summer 2016 Dual Intensity Liberation
This is the only powder blush I like. My skin is super dry with a lot of fine lines on my cheeks, and the Nars Dual Intensity is the only non-cream product that does not emphasize my lines. The duality of each color is a very subtle effect. It just kind of adds a blurred aspect (which is so flattering for skin that is beginning to age like mine). I really want to purchase more dual intensity blushes now, since this one has been such a success on my dry skin.

I have the color Liberation (L.E. Summer 2016) and it is awesome. For reference, my skin is fair to light with yellow or olive undertones. The darker color looks good as a blush, but it actually works best for me to subtly contour. It is a rose with some tan undertones. The lighter color is a coral with pink undertones, and I use it as a blush (not highlighter). The two complement each other nicely. Sometimes I also blend the two on my blush brush before applying & that is pretty too, or I layer them. They are a great combo!

Last: there is ZERO glitter, not even fine micro glitter, which is a huge plus for me. I feel like you get a lot of looks out of this duo, so it is an excellent value. Also, the size of each pan is quite generous. I'd say, if you only want to own one powder blush, pick this one up (while it is still available!). It is lovely & A+ for daily wear!
Michaela H.
This is a very good blush combo. I know some people think the colors wouldn't work for their skin because they do seem very out there but it looks different on each skin tone and they're VERY blendable. They're also going to last you a long time because you hardly need any. I'm personally very pale so it's hard to tell how this would look on darker skin tones but they have a lot of options to choose from that I haven't tried so checking them out couldn't hurt. For mine, one is a mostly matte coral and the other is a shimmery gold. The shimmery gold I've used as an eyeshadow before even, it's gorgeous. However it's too dark to use as a highlight and applying it over the blush would be too much for the highlighter I already use. So these are very good quality but I can't give it 4 stars bc I feel like I can't utilize the gold hardly and the coral isn't completely matte which I wanted. Regardless, a very solid brand and solid blush with a wide range of colors.
Tamara B.
I bought this in Frenzy because of the highlighter side. I was contemplating on buying the makeup forever one or this one. I ended up buying this one because this one was a tad bit later on the highlighter side and also had a Coral blush that I thought I would use. The makeup forever one has a bronzer which I thought was too Orange. I really like how this goes on the skin and I have definitely used it a lot. I use it with the Mac mineral I scan finish in soft and gentle. I mix the two. The only thing I don't like about the highlighter side and the blush side is that the pans are so small that it hard to get the brush into the pan so you have to turn the brush sideways. I use the anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter brush and even still I have to turn it to the side it might be a little cumbersom.
Charell F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this blush/ highlighter Combo. It goes beautifully with my skin tone. I am an NC 45 in MAC for reference. I purchased the dual intensity blush in "Frenzy" which consist of a dark coral blush and a Gold highlighter. The colors are highly pigmented and last 8-10 hours. You can use the blush and highlight wet or dry which is really cool. By using the colors wet you are obviously going to get a more intense color. They application is flawless. The compact is very sleek and small so it can easily fit into your makeup bag or purse. I purchased mine from Sephora for $45. I Know it may seem pricey for some individuals, but I am a makeup addict and don't mind to spend on products that are great in quality and Nars is awesome across the board!! The product comes with .21 oz which is 6grams.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Blush-Cravin-One
These are beautiful shades, this particular one is a highlight shade and a bronzer shade unlike all of the other dual intensity blushes. I love the highlight side of this soooo much it's a beautiful white highlight with a slight purple shift that makes it really unique and pretty on the face. The bronzer is a really warm ultra shimmery shade that's a really good compliment to summer skin. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because you really have to dig your brush into these shades to get enough product, I'm guessing they are packed very condensed and tightly. Packaging is beautiful as always with Nars and the powders have a geometrical design before use that looks really cool
Tawni H.
NARS blushes are some of my all time favorite! They have a range of shades to choose from, no matter what your skin tone is, and they blend effortlessly. I'm very fair, so my favorites are O***sm and D**p Throat. They have a bit of shimmer, but not too much. Some blushes go way overboard with the shimmer/glitter, but these have the perfect amount. Just enough to give a nice glow to your cheeks. Some say this blush is a bit on the pricier side, but one pan literally will last you a year or more, even with frequent usage. A little goes a long way, thy are highly pigmented! I highly recommend!
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Blush-Adoration-One
Adoration is so great for the lighter skinned ladies. It comes with a gorgeous pale pink, and a golden highlight. This will definitely give you that you-glow-girl look, so if you have large and visible pores, I'd try one of their matte blushes, which are beautiful. I love a good glow, and this definitely satisfies that love. I took off one star, because it is very expensive (yes, I know it's Nars), and the gold can be just a tad gold for my skin tone. Overall, gorgeous product that I highly recommend to any true make-up lover.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
Such a high-quality product! I love the Dual-Intensity blushes as they provide me with two options depending on my mood, or two colors I can really create a nice effect with on my cheeks. The product itself is pigmented so don't be fooled -- even if it looks like there isn't much on your brush, start light and build up! The packaging is typical of NARS with the black-and-white coloring, matte finish, and overall luxurious feel.
Sara D.
Review for: Nars Dual-Intensity Blush
LOVE LOVE LOVE and well LOVE. This is my favorite blush ever and it's last all day. I bought is at Sephora after a cast member used it on me. The packaging is also very strong. I don't think I'll be buying this any time soon cause I barely put a dent in it a little goes a long way! I bought the color fervor and it looks great on medium skin tones. Also I love that when used wet it intensifies the pigment even more.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Nars Dual-Intensity Blush
I have one Dual Intensity blush. I never reach for it, cause its such a pain to get any pigmentation out of it. The color is pretty, but I can't get any decent payoff, and for the price I was expecting a lot better. I feel that I could of found something better at the drugstore. I wish I could return this blush, but i lost the receipt. I won't repurchase any more. I'll stick to the original blush line.
Priyanka M.
45$ For blush? Are they really worth the money?
Gabby P.
San Jose, CA
Do i really need to spend money on this or can i just get a blush from the drugstore?
Adriana A.
I've never owned any Nars cosmetics! Something always tell me they're not worth the quality. Can someone please tell me what the hype is about?! And what products do you recommend cause these blushes look gorgeous !
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Are these blushes good for contouring?
Alyssa R.