BY NARS

Double Refining Exfoliator refines skin's surface with mild citrus fruit acids and botanical exfoliating spheres. Pores are deeply cleansed, smoothed, and become less visible. Skin feels smoother and looks brighter. Contains the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ designed to restore skin's youthful radiance and reflect light like a prism.

Evelyn S.
Columbus , IN
My night cleanser since it does do a deeper cleaning and will help clean my pores and get all of that makeup so that I can go to bed with a clean face. Pricing isn’t bad at all and you don’t need much.
Angela J.
Leominster, MA
lord have mercy! I've been a nars girl but hadn't tried the skincare until recently. This is one of those ones that isn't too harsh but you can still feel it's working. I'm super sensitive and acne prone and not only does the entire brand keep me from breaking out but it actually helps my skin... it's non comedogenic meaning it doesn't clog your pores and its fragrance free...two big no nos taken care of if you have skin like mine. Do not hold off on this I promise it will change your skin.
Brittany E.
Hobart, IN
Exfoliation is key for getting rid of dead skin that's present on the skin so this NARS exfoliator does just the job! I would definitely repurchase this item over & over again. It's pretty reasonable in price as well! If you are looking for a great exfoliant this is definitely the product for you
Sarah G.
Florida , NY
Cleanses my skin so well while removing any makeup. I bought it from the nars counter in Nordstrom and have been using it for 2 years! Very gentle on my sensitive skin and what i would definitely continue to purchase.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Great exfoliator, really polishes the skin for a more soft and supple look. You don't need a lot and you don't need to scrub your face to make this work. I usually leave mine on for 5 mins in the shower to really get more of a powerful exfoliation. But man when I use this my pores looks smaller and my skin just glows. Love it
Jelena S.
Gentle cleanser that can be daily exfoliator for oily skin or weekly for all other skin types. TIny micro beads effective but not harsh on skin. Scent is soft and not overpowering. Skin is left clean but not dryed out. Would buy it again.
Arely L.
Nars Double set is the best especially with all them nice color it has with a great price can't go wrong with it you won't be disappointed everyone should own a set of them the colors are great in all skin types I recommend to everyone that owns makeup
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
Love this exfoliator! You only need to use it maybe once a week! If you use it as recommended it will not dry out your face. Helps even out skin tone and leaves you with smooth, even, and clean skin!
Ieasha M.
Steelton , PA
I was sceptical about trying this because my skin can be very dry on its own. I was persuaded because of the uneven tones on my forehead and cheeks. This helped with that issues greatly!
Hailey D.
Lakewood, CO
Love this exfoliator! I would recommend anything Nars Cosmetics but I love the way this feels on my skin and the way my face looks after!

Amazon