BY NARS

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret
  • "This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend." in 14 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Leslie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing. I have a few colors and I love the color of them. They look great and last a while!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Ivette M.
Houston'
This are the freaking bomb so amazing I love this so much so brilliant and beautiful so amazing. Love this so much
ãnwãr.ãt A.
8090
Loveley and amazing l love narce becouse her lep kets ils very cute and its expensive for me love love love very much
Helen C.
Love this lip pencil. I usually go for lipsticks but I must agree this one is long lasting, easy to apply and has great colors. Nars, you did well!! I receive 2 of them as a birthday gift for Sephora. Will definitely purchase more colors soon
Heba A.
I like this company Nor’s because of they have a lot of stuff to our use it and the colors are really
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
i love this so much! it smells great and has amazing packaging! it's light and goes great on my skin! it is a reasonable price as this was my first time using it! i would totally buy this again for sure!
Júlia C.
Muito bonito,nao testei ainda,mas quero logo logo ter certeza que marquei 5 estrelas e não me arrependerei
Kethlen S.
Simplesmente perfeito, prático na hora de passa,pigmentação muito boa,mas o preço é um pouco salgadinho, mas tirando isso gostei do produto.
Katherine G k.
900 SW 142ND AVE APAR L308 MIAMI, FLORIDA 33027-3575
I am charmed with this one labial, passion is red, celestial, there is so much variety of colors that I remain been charmed with for any type of makeup, and the color that stops is fascinating, the the only, too good to be true. I like it since my lips stay of beautiful when I apply this labial one to myself, I look like the whole top model.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Boulder, CO
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?

Sephora