BY NARS

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret
  • "This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend." in 14 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Betsy R.
Miami,Fl
I love NAR it is one of my go to brands especially blush and lip products. The lip pencil coffret is one of my favorite product I have bought from the holiday collection. It has a variety of mattes and satins which I love. The pigmentation is unrealistic I love how they stay on for about 3-4 hours
Jazzmine T.
Very pigmented. a little does go a long way for this pencil. however for the price I wouldn't buy it for such small amount of product. good travel size though.
jacqueline S.
I love these lip pencils! I got a free set of two pencils for my birthday from Sephora and I fell in love! they glide on so smooth and don't dry out my lips.
Tiffany P.
Mount Hope, WV
The NARS Digital World Lip Pensil Coffret set is amazing. NARS is such a great brand and you get what you pay for it. Try this brand if you haven't already.
gabby s.
Sullivan City, TX
Even if you are not into any of the holiday collections, there are a gazillion value sets that try really hard to make you part with your hard-earned cash.
lonnie m.
I loved how it had a color for everyday of the week nars has always been one of my favotites for lips their is just something about the look it gives you.
Mary T.
Moberly, MO
Every good lip color starts out with a liner. I totally believe the liner makes the color pop. I loved this lip pencil and told all my friends about it.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Great pigmentation, great colors. Love having this in my collection. It doesn't dry out my lips, and stays on pretty well if I'm not eating or anything.
Dominique M.
I love how the NARS Cruella feels when I'm applying it and it's such a deep red. It does come off so... there's that. But it's still worth reapplying.
Somer C.
Bought this duo to try a few different colors and the prodcu! Loved the different shades I mixed together but mac is always just a little to pricey!
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Boulder, CO
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?