BY NARS

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret
  • "This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend." in 14 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Yelena D.
Vancouver , WA
Great longlasting colors. Nice packaging easy to store and find in my purse. Great value, I only wish it will have more color choices and wider pallette to choose from.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
These are some of the best lip pencils I have tried!! They're really great, I've been looking for some lip pencils that last and these are it! I really recommend these
Suzi B.
Portland, OR
I got this as a free gift rewards through sephora and it is my favorite lip liner ever. Incredibly easy to use, ive used it a ton of times, works great and all that wonderful stuff. Exceeded expectations and coaanot find another that I like anywhere near as much.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
Great product! Wonderful choice of liner colors and I love the formula! I can never make up my mind on color and love to change it up often so I love having the variety. They wear and last great & are very well pigmented.
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
i love this so much! it smells great and has amazing packaging! it's light and goes great on my skin! it is a reasonable price as this was my first time using it! i would totally buy this again for sure!
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
I love NARS and the lip pencil Cruella. It is my all-time favorite. Cruella could be used for all occasions if desired. I am a "red lips" kind of gal so I do use it all the time. It is a deep red so be prepared for that!
michelle b.
lip pencils are so smooth going on just glides right on yes nice packaging and looks great nothing needs to change i got it from a retail store !!!!! great value not to pricey !yes i have a few times !!!i will continue to purches this items so cool
Marisa E.
Bethesda , MD
I received this color from Sephora as my birthday gift! I love it. Not only is it a versatile color but the lipstick is a great quality. It goes on smoothly, lasts a long time and doesn't bleed! Highly recommend Nars lip pencils.
Diana F.
Hazleton, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip kit. I have probably used all of their lip pencils but I love this kit bc I get all of the colors in one kit. I usually pair this lip pencil with a little bit of lipstick. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Adrean E.
Mobile, AL
Can I just say OMG to this product , this is my favorite. It goes on so smooth and it has great pigmentation.. This is definitely the go to thing when I am in a rush... Five stars
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Boulder, CO
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?