BY NARS

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret
  • "This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend." in 14 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Amelie I.
I really enjoy it. You can try all the shade to fix your other lipstick. I recommand it
Yara V.
Amo, cores mais do que perfeitas! Acabamento lindo, não deixa os labiosa ressecados
Ana S.
I really like the pencils because of their design. The colors are so cute and amazing. They are quite cheap to be honest. They didn't last me that long. They broke really easy unfortunately. But I really liked the packaging . I would buy it again.
Kassy T.
Ramiro A. Villarreal, 438, col. Villa sol, Apodaca
¡Los mejores lápices labiales!

NARDS DIGITAL WORLD LIP PENCIL!

¡Pruébalo ya!
Dulce J.
I love NARS anything I have the lip pencil and Cruella and I love it. Everyone should own at least one! I use this with a lip liner because I love the really sharp and clean look. I will say though it does transfer if you drink anything. I just put a setting powder over it ad the problem is completely fixed. I bought this pack on a whim since I needed summer colors and I love them even for a natural lip they are amazeballs!
Shorina E.
Purchased at: Sephora
It so beautiful formula, so comfortable! I love this one and we’ll get a new one! All what I can to say is l love you💋NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Boulder, CO
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?