BY NARS

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret
  • "This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend." in 14 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Naheed A.
west palm beach
It is amazing I use it everyday and my YouTubers fan loved it and I also recommend it to everyone the colour is amazing and the lip pencils are so smooth to apply
vicky c.
lo amo en serio lo amo o amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Hafsa O.
Nara carry the best lip products. I'm sure everyone has heard of how amazing Nars products are. They are worth every single penny. The quality is outstanding ☺☺
Astrid B.
I know about Nars from my cousin, she used to use their products, so I try it, one day, I like it. But, I cant, tell you, how they are really.
Débora F.
Must have a wonderful testura, would like to have the experience to If it is matte, it will be even better, I want to have the opportunity !.
jonathan a.
These will be the best fragrances that e conosido par when be able to deal will be a good think to smell more rich and a fragrance for women
Karen S.
Sincelejo
Te llegan protegidos es un estuche lindo son labiales de pigmentacion buena en tus labios ademas peomenten el color que ves en las imagenes
He probado estos lapiz labiales y son de ensueño. el empaque es precioso y pigmentan super bien. me encantan, superaron mis expectativas
Marisol S.
It is very easy to use if you want to have a perfect finish, very nice range of colors for every occasion of Trasnportes easy in your bag
Valentinna R.
Cada producto es diferente, pero todos son espectaculares, bien pigmentados, muy bonitos colores, cremosos pero no se corren facilmente
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Boulder, CO
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?