BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Sara M.
Granada
Aun no he probado estos labiales aunque parecen ser buenos. Estan bastante bien de precio teniendo en cuenta que reciben muy buenas reviews, me gustaría probarlos proximamente
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this product, it's to bulky for the hand that's its awkward. The color—the only thing it satiate is clothes— doesn't apply nicely Tovar the lips. The packaging is to much compaired to the product. The price is riduclus compaired to the quality. It's a no go on buying it again.
Kitelly V.
NO LA CONOSCO PERO HE ESCUCHADO MUCHO EN LOS VIDEOS E YOUTUBE Y DICEN QUE SON MUY BUENA. ME GUSTARIAS PROBARLA
Nanyeli B.
It seems to me that it is not as good in quality it provides and seemed super bad since your stuff is hit and was super bad
Rachel R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wasn't a fan of these at all, they were smudgy and color ran for me some people swear by it but that will not be me
Dajanara R.
Riverside, CA
Don't really like the way they come off easy like for everything and makes my lips feel weep like if I'm wearing a lot of gloss
Kimberly H.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh. It's okay I'm not a huge fan of these I think they are nice enough but not really for me.
Astrid B.
I know about Nars from my cousin, she used to use their products, so I try it, one day, I like it. But, I cant, tell you, how they are really.
Shae S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product at first but it got very dry very fast. It’s a good product. But it doesn’t last as long as I thought it should have.
Heidi K.
Barkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little on the pricey side but overall a good selection of lip liners with great pigment
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?