BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
ãnwãr.ãt A.
8090
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveley and amazing l love narce becouse her lep kets ils very cute and its expensive for me love love love very much
Hebo A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this company Nor’s because of they have a lot of stuff to our use it and the colors are really
Destiny S.
Waco
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this product is reasonable in price, and was so smooth. The quality of this product is outstanding, and will buy again.
Alicia S.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought for my sister birthday she loves it she said she recommend it to everyone and it's worth the price 💯
Ediane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural com horas de duração
Courtney Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t usually use lip liners, but these ones can really double as lip color, and that’s what I mostly used them for. I got them free as a Sephora bday gift originally, and have continued using them ever since.
Marianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors! my favorite shade is cruella. Its super easy to use and apply. it glides on smooth. doesn't bleed. long lasting as well. I've given these to my best friends before. and I buy these at Sephora.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?