BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Marianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors! my favorite shade is cruella. Its super easy to use and apply. it glides on smooth. doesn't bleed. long lasting as well. I've given these to my best friends before. and I buy these at Sephora.
Courtney Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t usually use lip liners, but these ones can really double as lip color, and that’s what I mostly used them for. I got them free as a Sephora bday gift originally, and have continued using them ever since.
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nars lip pencils are amazing. The color payoff is great without having to apply multiple layers to get the same color throughout. It also lasted a very long time. I️ would recommend these to someone who is looking for a long lasting lip pencil.
Angelique O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love when NARS has sets so I can try their products for a good price! & I love the packaging. I use the box for some jewelry lol but I love their lip pencils! They're so creamy & pigmented & easy to apply!
Alexis Y.
Round Rock, TX
3.5 This is a review for just the NARS lip pencil in cruella. I love this red color and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's matte but doesn't feel overly drying on my lips which is always a plus. I don't have any feathering or smearing but it's not transfer proof for me.
Yasmine G.
Bonita, CA
I decided to buy this product and it was very worth it specially the red one it lasted the whole
Day for me, the only thing it is matte so make sure your lips are scrubbed before applying it .
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was given this as a gift from a makeup fanatic friend of mine. I love the colors, love how easy the product is to use, long lasting, exceeded my expectations, colors look great and complement my skin tone. Would definitely buy from again!
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?