Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Mary T.
Mary T.
Moberly, MO

Every good lip color starts out with a liner. I totally believe the liner makes the color pop. I loved this lip pencil and told all my friends about it.
Classic L.
Classic L.
Pharr, TX

Received this as a gift and I wasn't sure I would like every color but alas I was surprised! The brighter shades work perfect during the spring time.
Somer C.
Somer C.

Bought this duo to try a few different colors and the prodcu! Loved the different shades I mixed together but mac is always just a little to pricey!
Marlenne C.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX

Such a great bundle! I purchased this bundle to try a variety of colors. I have to say I love them! Great color selection for every skin tone.
Thania J.
Thania J.
Danube, MN

Me encanta me encanta y mas me encanta de los mejores producto que puede haber y estoy hablando encerio NARS es muy buena marca de las mejores
shahnaz h.
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ

I love lip pencils . I think it is good. I think it could go with the lipstick you want . I think it is very good to have lip liners with you.
Astrid B.
Astrid B.

I know about Nars from my cousin, she used to use their products, so I try it, one day, I like it. But, I cant, tell you, how they are really.
Génesis C.
Génesis C.
Santa Elena

Very creamy, very gently one when applying and have a moisturizing The formula of these lipsticks is one of the best I've found in lipsticks
jonathan a.
jonathan a.

These will be the best fragrances that e conosido par when be able to deal will be a good think to smell more rich and a fragrance for women
Karen S.
Karen S.
Sincelejo

Te llegan protegidos es un estuche lindo son labiales de pigmentacion buena en tus labios ademas peomenten el color que ves en las imagenes

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now