BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Karina F.
Mission, TX
Nars lip pencil works awesome they don't feel drying on the lip they work very well it helps nurish the skin very good i love nars
Chela A.
South Houston, TX
NARS has the best lip product! hands down!!! they go smoothly on my lips! I use it everyday!
Julia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lippies. They're really moisturizing and creamy. My favorite shade is Cruella. It's a really lovey blue based red color and lasts all day. For a lighter hue I like to mix this product with lip gloss. It's a great price for the product and if you want to try them out use your sephora points or birthday gift of buy a combo box!
Melissa G.
Las Vegas nv
Love the packageing and also love the colors easy to apply and to take of was easy to :)
Stephanie V.
Mission Viejo, CA
Amazing it's very well pigmented and very nice colors and it doesn't feel rough or crummy
Priscilla M.
Los Angeles, CA
Come in beautiful colors and are great to match with the lipsticks are soft and long lasting
Andie D.
This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend.
Tristyn H.
the colours are amazing. there are so many to pick from. I can apply once before going out and it will last me all night. the liner gives you the pop you lips are needing.
Tiffany P.
Mount Hope, WV
The NARS Digital World Lip Pensil Coffret set is amazing. NARS is such a great brand and you get what you pay for it. Try this brand if you haven't already.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
Great product! Wonderful choice of liner colors and I love the formula! I can never make up my mind on color and love to change it up often so I love having the variety. They wear and last great & are very well pigmented.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?