Add a Photo

By NARS
#84 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Karina F.
Karina F.
Mission, TX

Nars lip pencil works awesome they don't feel drying on the lip they work very well it helps nurish the skin very good i love nars
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love how the outline of my lips look when ever i apply the nars digital world lip pencil makes my lips look a little bit bigger
Dajanara R.
Dajanara R.
Riverside, CA

Don't really like the way they come off easy like for everything and makes my lips feel weep like if I'm wearing a lot of gloss
seiga a.
seiga a.
Westlake, OH

Glided on easily and super build able but not as creamy as I thought it would be and for that I'm probably not gonna repurchase
Mi-Linda G.
Mi-Linda G.
Baldwin Park, CA

Omg cute colors they're mixed of dark and light I mainly go for the dark preferably not that bad of price either but it's cute
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA

Nears lip liner is the balm I love it so much it makes me look so beautiful with that little touch of class every girl wants.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Geraldine, AL

love this kit!! These are my favorite lippies of all time! Goes on Super smooth and lasts all day and night! Cannot beat them
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Lynden, WA

These lasted so long, made my lips look full and soft! Beautiful colors, matched my skin tone so well and made my eyes pop!
Domonique R.
Domonique R.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love this lipstick a lot I wear it all the time
I had got
My sister and my friends to wearing it all the time to
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This lip crayon lasts a long time, has a decent scent and doesn't flake. I prefer matte lips and love the Cruella shade.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now