Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Yelena D.
Yelena D.
vancouver, WA

Great longlasting colors. Nice packaging easy to store and find in my purse. Great value, I only wish it will have more color choices and wider pallette to choose from.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA

These are some of the best lip pencils I have tried!! They're really great, I've been looking for some lip pencils that last and these are it! I really recommend these
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Great lip liner, I'll always use these and carry them where ever I go! There great! I highly recommend them, they slide on smooth and don't fade nor smuge I love them
Liz A.
Liz A.
Las Vegas, NV

These pencils are really convenient and easy to use. I love using them and having 1in my bag at all times is necessary. I always get compliments when I use them!
Hafsa O.
Hafsa O.

Nara carry the best lip products. I'm sure everyone has heard of how amazing Nars products are. They are worth every single penny. The quality is outstanding ☺☺
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.

Very pigmented. a little does go a long way for this pencil. however for the price I wouldn't buy it for such small amount of product. good travel size though.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Mount Hope, WV

The NARS Digital World Lip Pensil Coffret set is amazing. NARS is such a great brand and you get what you pay for it. Try this brand if you haven't already.
gabby s.
gabby s.
Sullivan City, TX

Even if you are not into any of the holiday collections, there are a gazillion value sets that try really hard to make you part with your hard-earned cash.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ

Great pigmentation, great colors. Love having this in my collection. It doesn't dry out my lips, and stays on pretty well if I'm not eating or anything.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Moberly, MO

Every good lip color starts out with a liner. I totally believe the liner makes the color pop. I loved this lip pencil and told all my friends about it.

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now