BY NARS #91 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Selena M.
Selena M.
Ducor, CA
Love these colors. Can find any color to match your outfit. I'm a lipstick girl an these are decently a need to have .
S G.
S G.
This is by far one of the best Lip Pencils I have. They are smooth and glide on the lips and make quite an impression.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Bridgeville, DE
I never thought about using lip pencils, but when I started using this one I realized, I've been missing out on a lot.
Nyah G.
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
I haven't tried this but it looks phenomenal I would love to try it and from what I've heard these are great products
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I'm seriously in love with this lipsticks !!! Can't complain bars always doing seriously awesome job with everything
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Chicago
It does its job! It stays in your lips even when you have some drinks I only add it ones and it stays all day long !
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wasn't a fan of these at all, they were smudgy and color ran for me some people swear by it but that will not be me
Hina A.
Hina A.
Paramount, CA
These are perfect! Especially when I have to travel! There the perfect size. And an everyday go to look is perfect.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Perfeito ótima cobertura.super indico para todos . Gostaria de continuar usando e indicando cores vivas e perfeitas
Michelle U.
Michelle U.
Bolingbrook, IL
Like it a little expensive but it's good Soo u should buy this if u want foot this in one of my subscription box
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?