Add a Photo

By NARS
#90 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (24)
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I have this little set and it's the best thing because I can have several different colors with out breaking the budget
Ana M. j.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
Sept. 27, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I liked a lot because it applies super easy, also lasting for many on the lips and also moisturizes that are very cheap
S G.
S G.
Oct. 5, 2016, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
This is by far one of the best Lip Pencils I have. They are smooth and glide on the lips and make quite an impression.
MELISSA S.
MELISSA S.
Medley, FL
i love the NARS lip pencil, they are so easy to use, i use always my lips pencils, i love it, im so happy to use them,
Selena M.
Selena M.
Ducor, CA
Love these colors. Can find any color to match your outfit. I'm a lipstick girl an these are decently a need to have .
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Bridgeville, DE
I never thought about using lip pencils, but when I started using this one I realized, I've been missing out on a lot.
Nyah G.
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
I haven't tried this but it looks phenomenal I would love to try it and from what I've heard these are great products
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Chicago
Sept. 27, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
It does its job! It stays in your lips even when you have some drinks I only add it ones and it stays all day long !
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I'm seriously in love with this lipsticks !!! Can't complain bars always doing seriously awesome job with everything
Hina A.
Hina A.
Paramount, CA
These are perfect! Especially when I have to travel! There the perfect size. And an everyday go to look is perfect.
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?