Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Grecia M.
Grecia M.

They feel so soft, pigmentation is excellent, the beautiful colors son, the packaging is beautiful, I feel great product, love this brand, it is very easy to handle because of its shape.
tiffany e.
tiffany e.
Ecuador-guayaquil adentro del mercado de sauces 9 MZ 536 v 7

NARS mundo digital lapiz de labios los labiales es algo espectaculares es algo que para mi es mágico no se que mas decir solo lo que puedo decir que me encanto me fascina..........!!
simply c.
simply c.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm so in love with this said too bad that I ran out but it was very nice and made my lips turned out with any lip color that I applied hopefully in the future I can try this again
Tejah M.
Tejah M.
Ottawa

I absolutely love these little NARS lippies!! They're the perfect size to sort of sample the colors and then decide if you want a bigger one. It's also nice to have an assortment.
Adrean E.
Adrean E.
Mobile, AL

Can I just say OMG to this product , this is my favorite. It goes on so smooth and it has great pigmentation.. This is definitely the go to thing when I am in a rush... Five stars
Christina G.
Christina G.
Fairfield, OH

These are great but when u get low u have to undo the bottom and push the product out. like it gets pretty messy. it is pretty matte after and hour or two. but it is pretty good!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV

I love these lip liners! I think they go on super smooth but also stick well through the day without smumudging. The only downfall is that there slightly pricy for the amount.
Habibah K.
Habibah K.

These lip pencils are so vibrant and packed with a whole load of pigment they are so easy to use and one swipe across your lips and the are so soft and don't dry out your lips
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, Ct

These products go on smooth and have a long wear time. I have 2 of the colors and Cruella is by far my favorite. I think the red color would look fantastic on any skin tone!
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

They are amazing. I love using them. They line my lips so much. I love they even more because I know where my lips end. And where I fill my lips on at they are just amazing.

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now