Add a Photo

By NARS
#91 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

1 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Scotch Plains, NJ

These lips pencils are in my bags because they have different tones to use with all my makes and when I need to change, i have one pencil to use.
Thania J.
Thania J.
Danube, MN

Me encanta me encanta y mas me encanta de los mejores producto que puede haber y estoy hablando encerio NARS es muy buena marca de las mejores
shahnaz h.
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ

I love lip pencils . I think it is good. I think it could go with the lipstick you want . I think it is very good to have lip liners with you.
Marlenne C.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX

Such a great bundle! I purchased this bundle to try a variety of colors. I have to say I love them! Great color selection for every skin tone.
Diandra H.
Diandra H.
West Bend, WI

the lip pencil goes on easy and is not harsh on your lips! the colors are perfect! i use liner whenever i wear lipstick so this is amazing
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Bassett, VA

Received this for Christmas and loved everything! Would certainly recommend to all! I feel it has the ability to cater to many skin tones
Delarna B.
Delarna B.
Sanford, FL

Rolls on very smooth has a nice texture to it and stays in place for a long time ... Very pigmented And rich ... Doesn't crack as much
Tameeka Y.
Tameeka Y.
Oxon Hill, MD

If Sephora was still sales these I would buy four boxes of these, they don't dry my lip out, nor crack which I like the most about it
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Brooklyn , NY

These blend really well. I like the range of colors. Worth the price. Good brand. The colors would go nice with anything you wear.
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
Homestead, FL

These lip liners are to die for! The colors are bright and vivid and the quality of the make up is great! Definitely worth buying.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?