Add a Photo

By NARS
#90 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (24)
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love how the outline of my lips look when ever i apply the nars digital world lip pencil makes my lips look a little bit bigger
Mi-Linda G.
Mi-Linda G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Omg cute colors they're mixed of dark and light I mainly go for the dark preferably not that bad of price either but it's cute
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
Nears lip liner is the balm I love it so much it makes me look so beautiful with that little touch of class every girl wants.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Lynden, WA
These lasted so long, made my lips look full and soft! Beautiful colors, matched my skin tone so well and made my eyes pop!
Domonique R.
Domonique R.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this lipstick a lot I wear it all the time
I had got
My sister and my friends to wearing it all the time to
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX
Oct. 4, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I was get this lip pencils all the time they work so great I will not stop buying them I'm always satisfy no matter what
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
This lip crayon lasts a long time, has a decent scent and doesn't flake. I prefer matte lips and love the Cruella shade.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I have this little set and it's the best thing because I can have several different colors with out breaking the budget
Ana M. j.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
Sept. 27, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I liked a lot because it applies super easy, also lasting for many on the lips and also moisturizes that are very cheap
Reina R.
Reina R.
Maiden Rock , WI
This is such an awesome set! You can match these with so many lipstick shades and they are long wear and great quality!
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?