BY NARS #91 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Tameeka Y.
Tameeka Y.
Oxon Hill, MD
If Sephora was still sales these I would buy four boxes of these, they don't dry my lip out, nor crack which I like the most about it
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Brooklyn , NY
These blend really well. I like the range of colors. Worth the price. Good brand. The colors would go nice with anything you wear.
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
Homestead, FL
These lip liners are to die for! The colors are bright and vivid and the quality of the make up is great! Definitely worth buying.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
NARS has a variety of mattes and satins which I love. The pigmentation is unrealistic I love how they stay on for about 3-4 hours
Karina F.
Karina F.
Mission, TX
Nars lip pencil works awesome they don't feel drying on the lip they work very well it helps nurish the skin very good i love nars
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love how the outline of my lips look when ever i apply the nars digital world lip pencil makes my lips look a little bit bigger
Dajanara R.
Dajanara R.
Riverside, CA
Don't really like the way they come off easy like for everything and makes my lips feel weep like if I'm wearing a lot of gloss
seiga a.
seiga a.
Westlake, OH
Glided on easily and super build able but not as creamy as I thought it would be and for that I'm probably not gonna repurchase
Mi-Linda G.
Mi-Linda G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Omg cute colors they're mixed of dark and light I mainly go for the dark preferably not that bad of price either but it's cute
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
Nears lip liner is the balm I love it so much it makes me look so beautiful with that little touch of class every girl wants.
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?