Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Alyson B.
Alyson B.

These are really nice... Glides on well... Bought it at Sephora... Nice colors with amazing pigmentation to go well with the nice rich packaging... Try to use with a lip liner though... Will feather a little
Abigail R.
Abigail R.

These lip pencils are some of the best I have ever tried. They come in a great range of colors and go very well with my skin tone. If I had the money I would totally purchase every color that is available!
Darrian F.
Darrian F.

Nars is a great brand with some really wonderful products. This is a pretty okay product. I found myself applying a decent amount within hours of apply. It is still worth it. It never dried out my lips.
Pamela O.
Pamela O.

is really good I use and endorse and still recommend the texture colors are really impress, you still do not know, do not know how is missing the chance to arrazar and to envy, check is wonderful REALLY
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.

I've been in search of a perfect red for my skin tone and just received a beauty insider gift from Sephora. This perfect red color is called cruella velvet matte lip Pencil. I will repurchasing!!
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO

So when I purchase this set I was in AWW like seriously it blends so well and gives me the best ombré look I was very pleased with my purchase it stays in place no bleeding or smudging love it!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ

These are overall amazing lip pencils and don't dry out you're lips what so ever, id give it a 41/2 if I could because they don't stay on as much as I'd like them to but over all great product!
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
Bonita, CA

I decided to buy this product and it was very worth it specially the red one it lasted the whole
Day for me, the only thing it is matte so make sure your lips are scrubbed before applying it .
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Willows, CA

I love love love this product. It has a smooth formula that makes for easy application and it stays without completely staining my lips. I even use it as a matte lipstick when in a time crunch
Camila S.
Camila S.
Orlando

Ya quiero regresar al d.f para comprarme uno de esos labiales, que mal que el de fórmula satinada cambiara así :(, prefiero mil veces más los tonos matte pero ese rosa tenía un color precioso

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now