BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Taniesha F.
I've been in search of a perfect red for my skin tone and just received a beauty insider gift from Sephora. This perfect red color is called cruella velvet matte lip Pencil. I will repurchasing!!
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV
I love these lip liners! I think they go on super smooth but also stick well through the day without smumudging. The only downfall is that there slightly pricy for the amount.
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ
These are overall amazing lip pencils and don't dry out you're lips what so ever, id give it a 41/2 if I could because they don't stay on as much as I'd like them to but over all great product!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products go on smooth and have a long wear time. I have 2 of the colors and Cruella is by far my favorite. I think the red color would look fantastic on any skin tone!
Makayla B.
Willows, CA
I love love love this product. It has a smooth formula that makes for easy application and it stays without completely staining my lips. I even use it as a matte lipstick when in a time crunch
Adriana G.
I have several Nars lip pencils. I have the satin formula in the color Rikugien. It's a rose pink that I think would look great on anyone, a truly universal shade. I love the convenience of a pencil, it's easy to apply and carry in my purse. I really can't say enough good things about this
simply c.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm so in love with this said too bad that I ran out but it was very nice and made my lips turned out with any lip color that I applied hopefully in the future I can try this again
Christina G.
Fairfield, OH
These are great but when u get low u have to undo the bottom and push the product out. like it gets pretty messy. it is pretty matte after and hour or two. but it is pretty good!
Tristyn H.
the colours are amazing. there are so many to pick from. I can apply once before going out and it will last me all night. the liner gives you the pop you lips are needing.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip liner, I'll always use these and carry them where ever I go! There great! I highly recommend them, they slide on smooth and don't fade nor smuge I love them
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?