BY NARS #51 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Emily A.
Tampa, FL
This color is very nude, very natural, I love the way they look! The price for this product is very good, anyone can buy one! The packaging is very simple and sassy! For my skin this product is very long lasting. I will totally buy this once again. No doubt!
Lizbeth C.
Perris, CA
I do makeup for special event and this lip pencil have help me thought all my clients events. The kit has perfect color for all types of skin colors and makeup look. I love how they are long lasting lip pencils.
Andie D.
This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
They are amazing. I love using them. They line my lips so much. I love they even more because I know where my lips end. And where I fill my lips on at they are just amazing.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
I received the shades "Rikugien" and "Cruella" from this collection through Sephora Beauty Insider.
I found "Cruella" to be a beautiful red color perfect for any occasion. "Rikugien" was a little too light for me, as it didn't show up well on my lips. However, it did add a little shine to my lips which looked extremely natural. After applying the lipstick, my lips were moisturized and the color went on matte, which i love about these lipsticks. The colors stay well on the lips and come off after a couple washes. Overall, I love this lipstick because of its longevity and ability to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day.
Yelena D.
Vancouver, WA
Great longlasting colors. Nice packaging easy to store and find in my purse. Great value, I only wish it will have more color choices and wider pallette to choose from.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
These are some of the best lip pencils I have tried!! They're really great, I've been looking for some lip pencils that last and these are it! I really recommend these
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
Great product! Wonderful choice of liner colors and I love the formula! I can never make up my mind on color and love to change it up often so I love having the variety. They wear and last great & are very well pigmented.
Suzi B.
Portland, OR
I got this as a free gift rewards through sephora and it is my favorite lip liner ever. Incredibly easy to use, ive used it a ton of times, works great and all that wonderful stuff. Exceeded expectations and coaanot find another that I like anywhere near as much.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
I love NARS and the lip pencil Cruella. It is my all-time favorite. Cruella could be used for all occasions if desired. I am a "red lips" kind of gal so I do use it all the time. It is a deep red so be prepared for that!
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?