Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Diana F.
Diana F.
Hazleton, PA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip kit. I have probably used all of their lip pencils but I love this kit bc I get all of the colors in one kit. I usually pair this lip pencil with a little bit of lipstick. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Marisa E.
Marisa E.
Bethesda, MD

I received this color from Sephora as my birthday gift! I love it. Not only is it a versatile color but the lipstick is a great quality. It goes on smoothly, lasts a long time and doesn't bleed! Highly recommend Nars lip pencils.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI

Great product! Wonderful choice of liner colors and I love the formula! I can never make up my mind on color and love to change it up often so I love having the variety. They wear and last great & are very well pigmented.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

Me encanta este productos al aplicarlo en los labios se aplica el color muy bien y de manera suave no es nada pegoste y tiene muchas otras funciones a veces lo aplico como rubor o sombra.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente!!
Melisa I.
Melisa I.

me encanta realmente este pack porque los colores son geniales la textura no es tan cremosa y eso me gusta me gustaria que durar un poco mas en los labios pero nars siempre sera mi eleccion en los lapiz labiales
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH

I was actually very surprised by how much I liked these. When i first opened them, I was worried that they would be far too dark for me. Once I actually applied them, I loved how creamy and bold the colors were!
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Perris, CA

I do makeup for special event and this lip pencil have help me thought all my clients events. The kit has perfect color for all types of skin colors and makeup look. I love how they are long lasting lip pencils.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.
London, London

This is the best lip liner kit out there. It nearly has every shade of lipstick colour that I own and I think buying sets is much better because you don't have to keep going out to buy more after finishing them
Alyson B.
Alyson B.

These are really nice... Glides on well... Bought it at Sephora... Nice colors with amazing pigmentation to go well with the nice rich packaging... Try to use with a lip liner though... Will feather a little
Angelique O.
Angelique O.

I love when NARS has sets so I can try their products for a good price! & I love the packaging. I use the box for some jewelry lol but I love their lip pencils! They're so creamy & pigmented & easy to apply!

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now