Add a Photo

By NARS
#90 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (24)
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Great lip liner, I'll always use these and carry them where ever I go! There great! I highly recommend them, they slide on smooth and don't fade nor smuge I love them
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Mount Hope, WV
The NARS Digital World Lip Pensil Coffret set is amazing. NARS is such a great brand and you get what you pay for it. Try this brand if you haven't already.
gabby s.
gabby s.
Sullivan City, TX
Even if you are not into any of the holiday collections, there are a gazillion value sets that try really hard to make you part with your hard-earned cash.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Great pigmentation, great colors. Love having this in my collection. It doesn't dry out my lips, and stays on pretty well if I'm not eating or anything.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Moberly, MO
Every good lip color starts out with a liner. I totally believe the liner makes the color pop. I loved this lip pencil and told all my friends about it.
Classic L.
Classic L.
Pharr, TX
Sept. 26, 2016, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Received this as a gift and I wasn't sure I would like every color but alas I was surprised! The brighter shades work perfect during the spring time.
Somer C.
Somer C.
Bought this duo to try a few different colors and the prodcu! Loved the different shades I mixed together but mac is always just a little to pricey!
Thania J.
Thania J.
Danube, MN
Me encanta me encanta y mas me encanta de los mejores producto que puede haber y estoy hablando encerio NARS es muy buena marca de las mejores
Marlenne C.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Such a great bundle! I purchased this bundle to try a variety of colors. I have to say I love them! Great color selection for every skin tone.
shahnaz h.
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ
I love lip pencils . I think it is good. I think it could go with the lipstick you want . I think it is very good to have lip liners with you.
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?