Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Eleanor A.
Eleanor A.
Spring Hill, TN

Nars lip pencils are like heaven. They have amazing deep color and stay on as long as a lipstick would they do not smear they do not smudge they are amazing and do not sweat off in the summer.
simply c.
simply c.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm so in love with this said too bad that I ran out but it was very nice and made my lips turned out with any lip color that I applied hopefully in the future I can try this again
Adrean E.
Adrean E.
Mobile, AL

Can I just say OMG to this product , this is my favorite. It goes on so smooth and it has great pigmentation.. This is definitely the go to thing when I am in a rush... Five stars
Christina G.
Christina G.
Fairfield, OH

These are great but when u get low u have to undo the bottom and push the product out. like it gets pretty messy. it is pretty matte after and hour or two. but it is pretty good!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV

I love these lip liners! I think they go on super smooth but also stick well through the day without smumudging. The only downfall is that there slightly pricy for the amount.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , Ct

These products go on smooth and have a long wear time. I have 2 of the colors and Cruella is by far my favorite. I think the red color would look fantastic on any skin tone!
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA

They are amazing. I love using them. They line my lips so much. I love they even more because I know where my lips end. And where I fill my lips on at they are just amazing.
Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.

I'm in love with this product no doubt it's long lasting and I love the shade varieties!!:) they have cute packaging that I love to give as gifts also !!:) highly recommend
Tristyn H.
Tristyn H.

the colours are amazing. there are so many to pick from. I can apply once before going out and it will last me all night. the liner gives you the pop you lips are needing.
Yelena D.
Yelena D.
vancouver, WA

Great longlasting colors. Nice packaging easy to store and find in my purse. Great value, I only wish it will have more color choices and wider pallette to choose from.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now