BY NARS #72 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Great pigmentation, great colors. Love having this in my collection. It doesn't dry out my lips, and stays on pretty well if I'm not eating or anything.
Mary T.
Moberly, MO
Every good lip color starts out with a liner. I totally believe the liner makes the color pop. I loved this lip pencil and told all my friends about it.
Classic L.
Pharr, TX
Received this as a gift and I wasn't sure I would like every color but alas I was surprised! The brighter shades work perfect during the spring time.
Somer C.
Bought this duo to try a few different colors and the prodcu! Loved the different shades I mixed together but mac is always just a little to pricey!
Thania J.
Danube, MN
Me encanta me encanta y mas me encanta de los mejores producto que puede haber y estoy hablando encerio NARS es muy buena marca de las mejores
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ
I love lip pencils . I think it is good. I think it could go with the lipstick you want . I think it is very good to have lip liners with you.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX
Such a great bundle! I purchased this bundle to try a variety of colors. I have to say I love them! Great color selection for every skin tone.
Diandra H.
West Bend, WI
the lip pencil goes on easy and is not harsh on your lips! the colors are perfect! i use liner whenever i wear lipstick so this is amazing
Natasha H.
Bassett, VA
Received this for Christmas and loved everything! Would certainly recommend to all! I feel it has the ability to cater to many skin tones
Delarna B.
Sanford, FL
Rolls on very smooth has a nice texture to it and stays in place for a long time ... Very pigmented And rich ... Doesn't crack as much
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?