BY NARS #51 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Neyla T.
I love lip pencils however I feel like this one was over hyped. Yes it had nice pigmentation, went on smooth, and even lasted awhile. But for the price I expected it to amaze me and it didn't. Wouldn't buy again, it was too expensive but if you have the money you could buy it for pictures... don't wear it out unless you're going somewhere you could reapply it.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this product, it's to bulky for the hand that's its awkward. The color—the only thing it satiate is clothes— doesn't apply nicely Tovar the lips. The packaging is to much compaired to the product. The price is riduclus compaired to the quality. It's a no go on buying it again.
Luz M.
Springfield, MA
I can't wear lipstick unless I line my lips its a ritual I have without lining my lips the look isn't complete and these little baby's right hear are very close to my heart.......always use these to line my lips they glide on easily they don't irritate your lips cause have very densitve skin. So I tend to always get irritated on the corners of my mouth but these certainly don't cause me have irritation
Mary H.
Love this set. Nars makes fantastic lip products, and I love getting the different colors here. They're easy to apply under lipstick or lip gloss or layered or on their own. I purchase NARS lip products regularly and would recommend to others.
Alessa S.
If you're looking for a matte lip color that stays on all day, this is it. The matte collection is smooth, it glides on and it doesn't dry your lips as much as other matte lipsticks do. The satin lipsticks are smooth and look amazing against every skin color. I have Cruella and Rukigien, amazing colors I love!
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
I was actually very surprised by how much I liked these. When i first opened them, I was worried that they would be far too dark for me. Once I actually applied them, I loved how creamy and bold the colors were!
Alyson B.
These are really nice... Glides on well... Bought it at Sephora... Nice colors with amazing pigmentation to go well with the nice rich packaging... Try to use with a lip liner though... Will feather a little
Asmaa B.
Spring Lake, NC
so good and great quality perfect to work with nice pigment , oh yes easy to work with love it when i apply so nice color, yes did meet my expectations and more , i buy it from Sephora store they have a lot, i do to my family and friend
kiandra g.
Lawrence, MA
Good news is that this lip liner is thick enough to wear as a lipstick. I would need to try it again to see how well the tint is. Because when i tried it, i was so young i didn't know how to use it. I know its definitely pricey. And I'm not really into thick lip liners. I feel like they might not outline my lips perfectly
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
So when I purchase this set I was in AWW like seriously it blends so well and gives me the best ombré look I was very pleased with my purchase it stays in place no bleeding or smudging love it!
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?