Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (24)
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
So when I purchase this set I was in AWW like seriously it blends so well and gives me the best ombré look I was very pleased with my purchase it stays in place no bleeding or smudging love it!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
These are overall amazing lip pencils and don't dry out you're lips what so ever, id give it a 41/2 if I could because they don't stay on as much as I'd like them to but over all great product!
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Willows, CA
Sept. 25, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I love love love this product. It has a smooth formula that makes for easy application and it stays without completely staining my lips. I even use it as a matte lipstick when in a time crunch
simply c.
simply c.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm so in love with this said too bad that I ran out but it was very nice and made my lips turned out with any lip color that I applied hopefully in the future I can try this again
Adrean E.
Adrean E.
Mobile, AL
Can I just say OMG to this product , this is my favorite. It goes on so smooth and it has great pigmentation.. This is definitely the go to thing when I am in a rush... Five stars
Megan B.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV
I love these lip liners! I think they go on super smooth but also stick well through the day without smumudging. The only downfall is that there slightly pricy for the amount.
Gionna O.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
They are amazing. I love using them. They line my lips so much. I love they even more because I know where my lips end. And where I fill my lips on at they are just amazing.
Tristyn H.
Tristyn H.
the colours are amazing. there are so many to pick from. I can apply once before going out and it will last me all night. the liner gives you the pop you lips are needing.
Yelena D.
Yelena D.
vancouver, WA
Oct. 9, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Great longlasting colors. Nice packaging easy to store and find in my purse. Great value, I only wish it will have more color choices and wider pallette to choose from.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
These are some of the best lip pencils I have tried!! They're really great, I've been looking for some lip pencils that last and these are it! I really recommend these
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?