BY NARS #85 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
simply c.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm so in love with this said too bad that I ran out but it was very nice and made my lips turned out with any lip color that I applied hopefully in the future I can try this again
Adrean E.
Mobile, AL
Can I just say OMG to this product , this is my favorite. It goes on so smooth and it has great pigmentation.. This is definitely the go to thing when I am in a rush... Five stars
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV
I love these lip liners! I think they go on super smooth but also stick well through the day without smumudging. The only downfall is that there slightly pricy for the amount.
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
They are amazing. I love using them. They line my lips so much. I love they even more because I know where my lips end. And where I fill my lips on at they are just amazing.
Tristyn H.
the colours are amazing. there are so many to pick from. I can apply once before going out and it will last me all night. the liner gives you the pop you lips are needing.
Yelena D.
Vancouver, WA
Great longlasting colors. Nice packaging easy to store and find in my purse. Great value, I only wish it will have more color choices and wider pallette to choose from.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
These are some of the best lip pencils I have tried!! They're really great, I've been looking for some lip pencils that last and these are it! I really recommend these
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Great lip liner, I'll always use these and carry them where ever I go! There great! I highly recommend them, they slide on smooth and don't fade nor smuge I love them
Tiffany P.
Mount Hope, WV
The NARS Digital World Lip Pensil Coffret set is amazing. NARS is such a great brand and you get what you pay for it. Try this brand if you haven't already.
gabby s.
Sullivan City, TX
Even if you are not into any of the holiday collections, there are a gazillion value sets that try really hard to make you part with your hard-earned cash.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?