Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

4 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI

Great product! Wonderful choice of liner colors and I love the formula! I can never make up my mind on color and love to change it up often so I love having the variety. They wear and last great & are very well pigmented.
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH

I was actually very surprised by how much I liked these. When i first opened them, I was worried that they would be far too dark for me. Once I actually applied them, I loved how creamy and bold the colors were!
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Perris, CA

I do makeup for special event and this lip pencil have help me thought all my clients events. The kit has perfect color for all types of skin colors and makeup look. I love how they are long lasting lip pencils.
Angelique O.
Angelique O.

I love when NARS has sets so I can try their products for a good price! & I love the packaging. I use the box for some jewelry lol but I love their lip pencils! They're so creamy & pigmented & easy to apply!
Alyson B.
Alyson B.

These are really nice... Glides on well... Bought it at Sephora... Nice colors with amazing pigmentation to go well with the nice rich packaging... Try to use with a lip liner though... Will feather a little
Darrian F.
Darrian F.

Nars is a great brand with some really wonderful products. This is a pretty okay product. I found myself applying a decent amount within hours of apply. It is still worth it. It never dried out my lips.
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO

So when I purchase this set I was in AWW like seriously it blends so well and gives me the best ombré look I was very pleased with my purchase it stays in place no bleeding or smudging love it!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ

These are overall amazing lip pencils and don't dry out you're lips what so ever, id give it a 41/2 if I could because they don't stay on as much as I'd like them to but over all great product!
Eleanor A.
Eleanor A.
Spring Hill, TN

Nars lip pencils are like heaven. They have amazing deep color and stay on as long as a lipstick would they do not smear they do not smudge they are amazing and do not sweat off in the summer.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Willows, CA

I love love love this product. It has a smooth formula that makes for easy application and it stays without completely staining my lips. I even use it as a matte lipstick when in a time crunch
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?