BY NARS #89 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
michelle b.
michelle b.
lip pencils are so smooth going on just glides right on yes nice packaging and looks great nothing needs to change i got it from a retail store !!!!! great value not to pricey !yes i have a few times !!!i will continue to purches this items so cool
Mary H.
Mary H.
Love this set. Nars makes fantastic lip products, and I love getting the different colors here. They're easy to apply under lipstick or lip gloss or layered or on their own. I purchase NARS lip products regularly and would recommend to others.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Hazleton, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip kit. I have probably used all of their lip pencils but I love this kit bc I get all of the colors in one kit. I usually pair this lip pencil with a little bit of lipstick. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Marisa E.
Marisa E.
Bethesda, MD
I received this color from Sephora as my birthday gift! I love it. Not only is it a versatile color but the lipstick is a great quality. It goes on smoothly, lasts a long time and doesn't bleed! Highly recommend Nars lip pencils.
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
Great product! Wonderful choice of liner colors and I love the formula! I can never make up my mind on color and love to change it up often so I love having the variety. They wear and last great & are very well pigmented.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Perris, CA
I do makeup for special event and this lip pencil have help me thought all my clients events. The kit has perfect color for all types of skin colors and makeup look. I love how they are long lasting lip pencils.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
These are really nice... Glides on well... Bought it at Sephora... Nice colors with amazing pigmentation to go well with the nice rich packaging... Try to use with a lip liner though... Will feather a little
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ
These are overall amazing lip pencils and don't dry out you're lips what so ever, id give it a 41/2 if I could because they don't stay on as much as I'd like them to but over all great product!
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
So when I purchase this set I was in AWW like seriously it blends so well and gives me the best ombré look I was very pleased with my purchase it stays in place no bleeding or smudging love it!
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Willows, CA
I love love love this product. It has a smooth formula that makes for easy application and it stays without completely staining my lips. I even use it as a matte lipstick when in a time crunch
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?