Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
herllin N.
herllin N.

Me encanta NARs es uno de mis a marcas especialmente rubor y productos para los labios. El coffret lápiz de labios es una de mi producto favorito He comprado de la colección de fiesta. Tiene una variedad de mates y satinados que me encanta. La pigmentación es realista Me encanta
Tasha F.
Tasha F.

Like all NARS products: These do not disappoint. I'm happy with the colors and application. Please make note that some are matte and some are shiny. I'm not as much of a fan of the matte colors, but they last much longer during the day. I've had compliments on the pink one!
Francesca P.
Francesca P.

I really like nars lipstick and lip pencils so this box definitely does the trick because you get sample sizes which means you are not going to be stuck with the same color forever. it allows you to enjoy the colors you have without using them until you're totally bored
Katie L.
Katie L.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.so hydrating.i have a mini heart attack every time i run out but I'm always online in the next few days to stock up again.i recommend to all my friends.so easy to apply as well.so much pigment.don't have to worry about it coming off throughout the day either.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA

I love this pack because not only you get to try one but you get to try 5 different shades! It's so pigmented and creamy and it just glides on! These are also perfect for the holidays, not only for yourself but also a perfect present for a make up lover! I love NARS.
Suzi B.
Suzi B.
Portland, OR

I got this as a free gift rewards through sephora and it is my favorite lip liner ever. Incredibly easy to use, ive used it a ton of times, works great and all that wonderful stuff. Exceeded expectations and coaanot find another that I like anywhere near as much.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Goose Creek, SC

This stuff is amazing, i see a lot of people wear it and they love it. all those youtubers and instagram famous girls where this and they look fabulous. i aint ever used it but i wanna use it. so somebody tell me if im ever getting this lipstick pencil for free?
Hind A.
Hind A.

Love this so much... very nice and beautiful brand it is long lasting to me it lasts 3 or 4 hours for me ..... it has a great and cute packaging that i love. Yes it met my expectations .. i love this so so much i would buy this again for sure .. its my new jam.
Annette B.
Annette B.

OMG this product is amazing! I love it! Love it! Love it! Overtime I wear it somebody ask me about what I have in my lips :) This product exceed my expectations and is VERY easy to apply. The formula is very smooth in my lips. I definitely will buy it again!
Ana C.
Ana C.

Esse é perfeito para quem gosta de deixar bem marcados os lábios, ele é muito macio e fácil de aplicar, tem uma embalagem muito bonita e que o protege. Recomendo a todos que desejam um acabamento perfeito e de rapida aplicação, sem que precise ficar repondo.

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now