Add a Photo

By NARS
#84 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Suzi B.
Suzi B.
Portland, OR

I got this as a free gift rewards through sephora and it is my favorite lip liner ever. Incredibly easy to use, ive used it a ton of times, works great and all that wonderful stuff. Exceeded expectations and coaanot find another that I like anywhere near as much.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Goose Creek, SC

This stuff is amazing, i see a lot of people wear it and they love it. all those youtubers and instagram famous girls where this and they look fabulous. i aint ever used it but i wanna use it. so somebody tell me if im ever getting this lipstick pencil for free?
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tampa, FL

This color is very nude, very natural, I love the way they look! The price for this product is very good, anyone can buy one! The packaging is very simple and sassy! For my skin this product is very long lasting. I will totally buy this once again. No doubt!
Clio m.
Clio m.
Madison, WI

I absolutely love these little NARS lippies!! They're the perfect size to sort of sample the colors and then decide if you want a bigger one. It's also nice to have an assortment. DEFINITE RECOMMEND! I buy all the time now! All my friends love them now too!
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
Franklin, Tn

I love this set, it is my favorite. It has all the good colors and totally met my expectations. It seems super long lasting when you're not eating and drinking. But it's super easy to use and apply since it's smaller. Totally recommend this product!
michelle b.
michelle b.

lip pencils are so smooth going on just glides right on yes nice packaging and looks great nothing needs to change i got it from a retail store !!!!! great value not to pricey !yes i have a few times !!!i will continue to purches this items so cool
Diana F.
Diana F.
Hazleton, PA

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip kit. I have probably used all of their lip pencils but I love this kit bc I get all of the colors in one kit. I usually pair this lip pencil with a little bit of lipstick. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Mary H.
Mary H.

Love this set. Nars makes fantastic lip products, and I love getting the different colors here. They're easy to apply under lipstick or lip gloss or layered or on their own. I purchase NARS lip products regularly and would recommend to others.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
West Plains, MO

I absolutely love NARS! I can't ever get enough of their lip liner, sticks, gloss. The packaging is very sleek and adorable. The tubes last quite sometime and I only have to apply it once maybe twice a day. I would definitely recommend it
Marisa E.
Marisa E.
Chevy Chase, MD

I received this color from Sephora as my birthday gift! I love it. Not only is it a versatile color but the lipstick is a great quality. It goes on smoothly, lasts a long time and doesn't bleed! Highly recommend Nars lip pencils.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now