Add a Photo

By NARS
#84 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
muy buen producto, buena pigmentacion, una gran variedad de colores que se ajustan a diferentes tonos de piel
Hattie C.
Hattie C.

I have always love Nars products. This package came in beatifully!. I'm happy with the colors and aplication
Daiane M.
Daiane M.

Todas as coleções da NARS está e sempre foo maravilhosa. Pelo menos pra mim. Eu amo todos os batons, gloss.
Juztyne Keiko M.
Juztyne Keiko M.
Toronto

These product are the best. Very tinted and soft. I'm not complaining anything about these. It's perfect!
Catalina W.
Catalina W.
Viña del mar

NARS products are of very good quality and all of them would love to have one of those in their things
genesis s.
genesis s.
Caracas

Excelente pigmentación me encanta. Súper recomendado, difícil de conseguir en el país pero muy bueno.
YASMIN I.
YASMIN I.

The best lip pencil!
So nice to work feel smooth but not to much
I have 5 colores of their collection
Raquel V.
Raquel V.

I can not be more in love with these products. They are perfect both for its color and its texture.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I liked very much this Lip pencil surprised me !!I liked very much this Lip pencil surprised me !!
Kaltrina V.
Kaltrina V.

Amazing product, stays on for very long time
Very easy to apply
Looks and feels great on my lips
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now