Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Valeria Q.
Valeria Q.

I love this product the formula is so creamy and it leave my lips whit a perfect line
Yara V.
Yara V.

Amo, cores mais do que perfeitas! Acabamento lindo, não deixa os labiosa ressecados
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love the Nars Cruella lip pencil. It is by far my favorite. I love the color.
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
Bay city, Tx

One of my favorite lip pencils second only to Mac, does not break, I haven't had to sharpen it in quite some time, the color is vibrant and very complimentary to all ethnicities.
Jana G.
Jana G.

I really enjoyed these lip pencils because they went on smooth and the colors were amazing.
Nahomy J.
Nahomy J.

wonderful product has a creamy consistence cute excellent colors beautiful lips you are made to perfection for a woman
Kassy T.
Kassy T.
Ramiro A. Villarreal, 438, col. Villa sol, Apodaca

¡Los mejores lápices labiales!

NARDS DIGITAL WORLD LIP PENCIL!

¡Pruébalo ya!
Makarena L.
Makarena L.

trae unos colores muy bonitos y pigmentados y su envase es comodo y me encanto :) se los recomiendo mucho chicas :)
Steffany K.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY

These are some of my FAVORITE lip products EVER. I love the Cruella shade, and for me it perfectly matches my hair.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

Muy suaves, de colores hermosos, cremosos,pero no brillantes,tienen un aroma no muy fuerte

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now