BY NARS #51 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Ediane S.
Minden, NV
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural com horas de duração
Crystal M.
Hamilton, ON
This is such a great lipstick setwoukd recommand6thus set to everyone. You get a bigger bang for your buck and there's a bunch if great lipsticks that come with it
Narimene C.
I love these lippies. They're really moisturizing and creamy. My favorite shade is Cruella. It's a really lovey blue based red color and lasts all day. For a lighter hue I like to mix this product with lip gloss. It's a great price for the product and if you want to try them out use your sephora points or birthday gift of buy a combo box!
Farheen A.
Ultimately in love with these. Like who on this planet can dislike Nars? Bought it from Sephora not for the first time but have bought it several times. It gives my lips a sexy effect and make them popup. And i would for surely buy it again the moment i run out of the won that i already have.
Katherine G k.
900 SW 142ND AVE APAR L308 MIAMI, FLORIDA 33027-3575
I am charmed with this one labial, passion is red, celestial, there is so much variety of colors that I remain been charmed with for any type of makeup, and the color that stops is fascinating, the the only, too good to be true. I like it since my lips stay of beautiful when I apply this labial one to myself, I look like the whole top model.
Ellie R.
This product is amazing! They are creamy as well as leaving a nice matte AND satin finish! All of them are worth the price! Defiantly buy them if you have the time. I wouldn't recommend them to people with small lips as they can look chapped or weird.
Jennifer V.
I love this it's a really nice pigment lip jumbo and it lasted me about 10 hours. It was very easy to apply and super buttery. I would defiantly repurchased this good price. I recommend it to my friends and now we use it all the time together!
Karla A.
I love the effect that this product causes me, because it is simply wonderful. It has great effects. I love using it always. He's my darling of the moment. My best mark. Super indicated.
Katie L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.so hydrating.i have a mini heart attack every time i run out but I'm always online in the next few days to stock up again.i recommend to all my friends.so easy to apply as well.so much pigment.don't have to worry about it coming off throughout the day either.
Natalia V.
Solo tengo un lápiz delineador de esta marca y es increíblemente cremoso! Dura bastante y lo único malo es que no encuentro varios colores, por lo general son los mismos de siempre y es muy caro. El único que tengo me está durando mucho a pesar de que lo uso casi todos los días.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?