Add a Photo

By NARS
#90 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (24)
Ana S.
Ana S.
Sept. 25, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I really like the pencils because of their design. The colors are so cute and amazing. They are quite cheap to be honest. They didn't last me that long. They broke really easy unfortunately. But I really liked the packaging . I would buy it again.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Me encanta este productos al aplicarlo en los labios se aplica el color muy bien y de manera suave no es nada pegoste y tiene muchas otras funciones a veces lo aplico como rubor o sombra.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente!!
Melisa I.
Melisa I.
Oct. 1, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
me encanta realmente este pack porque los colores son geniales la textura no es tan cremosa y eso me gusta me gustaria que durar un poco mas en los labios pero nars siempre sera mi eleccion en los lapiz labiales
Nadia E.
Nadia E.
London, London
This is the best lip liner kit out there. It nearly has every shade of lipstick colour that I own and I think buying sets is much better because you don't have to keep going out to buy more after finishing them
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
These lip pencils are some of the best I have ever tried. They come in a great range of colors and go very well with my skin tone. If I had the money I would totally purchase every color that is available!
Pamela O.
Pamela O.
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
is really good I use and endorse and still recommend the texture colors are really impress, you still do not know, do not know how is missing the chance to arrazar and to envy, check is wonderful REALLY
Camila S.
Camila S.
Orlando
Ya quiero regresar al d.f para comprarme uno de esos labiales, que mal que el de fórmula satinada cambiara así :(, prefiero mil veces más los tonos matte pero ese rosa tenía un color precioso
Grecia M.
Grecia M.
Oct. 9, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
They feel so soft, pigmentation is excellent, the beautiful colors son, the packaging is beautiful, I feel great product, love this brand, it is very easy to handle because of its shape.
tiffany e.
tiffany e.
Ecuador-guayaquil adentro del mercado de sauces 9 MZ 536 v 7
Oct. 7, 2016, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
NARS mundo digital lapiz de labios los labiales es algo espectaculares es algo que para mi es mágico no se que mas decir solo lo que puedo decir que me encanto me fascina..........!!
Tejah M.
Tejah M.
Ottawa
I absolutely love these little NARS lippies!! They're the perfect size to sort of sample the colors and then decide if you want a bigger one. It's also nice to have an assortment.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?