BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Carolina G.
I love these pencils so much! I have both satin finish and matte finish. They are both super soft and buttery. I do have to say that with the matte finish, you should moisturizer your lips before since it can look a little drying if they're not. But overall they're great, they last a long time and even leave a slight tint when they fade. Oh! And they fade nicely too!
Liz A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pencils are really convenient and easy to use. I love using them and having 1in my bag at all times is necessary. I always get compliments when I use them!
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this so much! it smells great and has amazing packaging! it's light and goes great on my skin! it is a reasonable price as this was my first time using it! i would totally buy this again for sure!
Brianna C.
Florissant, MO
I absolutely love NARS! I can't ever get enough of their lip liner, sticks, gloss. The packaging is very sleek and adorable. The tubes last quite sometime and I only have to apply it once maybe twice a day. I would definitely recommend it
Eleanor A.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nars lip pencils are like heaven. They have amazing deep color and stay on as long as a lipstick would they do not smear they do not smudge they are amazing and do not sweat off in the summer.
Sabrina U.
I'm in love with this product no doubt it's long lasting and I love the shade varieties!!:) they have cute packaging that I love to give as gifts also !!:) highly recommend
Heidy F.
I received these as a birthday present from sephora and had to return the next day to buy the full products. Very creamy and very pigmented. Im a happy customer.
Darrian F.
Nars is a great brand with some really wonderful products. This is a pretty okay product. I found myself applying a decent amount within hours of apply. It is still worth it. It never dried out my lips.
lonnie m.
I loved how it had a color for everyday of the week nars has always been one of my favotites for lips their is just something about the look it gives you.
Dominique D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the NARS Cruella feels when I'm applying it and it's such a deep red. It does come off so... there's that. But it's still worth reapplying.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?