BY NARS #91 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Betsy R.
Betsy R.
Miami,Fl
I love NAR it is one of my go to brands especially blush and lip products. The lip pencil coffret is one of my favorite product I have bought from the holiday collection. It has a variety of mattes and satins which I love. The pigmentation is unrealistic I love how they stay on for about 3-4 hours
angelina c.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
This lipstick kit introduce me to the world of Nars, Cruella is by far my favorite all time lipstick. I do not recommend putting more than 2 layer because it will dry your lips like mine. I also recommend putting lip balm before doing your makeup routine so you give it time to hydrate your lips
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
I have several Nars lip pencils. I have the satin formula in the color Rikugien. It's a rose pink that I think would look great on anyone, a truly universal shade. I love the convenience of a pencil, it's easy to apply and carry in my purse. I really can't say enough good things about this
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
N Miami Beach, FL
Like all NARS products: These do not disappoint. I'm happy with the colors and application. Please make note that some are matte and some are shiny. I'm not as much of a fan of the matte colors, but they last much longer during the day. I've had compliments on the pink one!
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
miami, FL
I really like nars lipstick and lip pencils so this box definitely does the trick because you get sample sizes which means you are not going to be stuck with the same color forever. it allows you to enjoy the colors you have without using them until you're totally bored
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
I love this pack because not only you get to try one but you get to try 5 different shades! It's so pigmented and creamy and it just glides on! These are also perfect for the holidays, not only for yourself but also a perfect present for a make up lover! I love NARS.
Suzi B.
Suzi B.
Portland, OR
I got this as a free gift rewards through sephora and it is my favorite lip liner ever. Incredibly easy to use, ive used it a ton of times, works great and all that wonderful stuff. Exceeded expectations and coaanot find another that I like anywhere near as much.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Goose Creek, SC
This stuff is amazing, i see a lot of people wear it and they love it. all those youtubers and instagram famous girls where this and they look fabulous. i aint ever used it but i wanna use it. so somebody tell me if im ever getting this lipstick pencil for free?
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tampa, FL
This color is very nude, very natural, I love the way they look! The price for this product is very good, anyone can buy one! The packaging is very simple and sassy! For my skin this product is very long lasting. I will totally buy this once again. No doubt!
Clio m.
Clio m.
Madison, WI
I absolutely love these little NARS lippies!! They're the perfect size to sort of sample the colors and then decide if you want a bigger one. It's also nice to have an assortment. DEFINITE RECOMMEND! I buy all the time now! All my friends love them now too!
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?