Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

4 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Annette B.
Annette B.

OMG this product is amazing! I love it! Love it! Love it! Overtime I wear it somebody ask me about what I have in my lips :) This product exceed my expectations and is VERY easy to apply. The formula is very smooth in my lips. I definitely will buy it again!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Coooooool lip pencil. It will really emphasize your lips and make it look bigger without seeing it fake. Its really a nice product. NARS never failed to make high quality lip lines that's why i always stop on the market to buy this lip liner. Very friendly!
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.

i frist began to see this product in a lot of my friends make-up bags after this i when out and bought my self three in all different colours i found it every easy to use unlike some products where it is hard too apply. it made my lips pop with colour!
Lilian A.
Lilian A.

los mejores lip pencil de la vida no se corren no manchan la verdad que la aplicacion y uso que les podras dar te daran un aspecto fenomenal para cualquier ocacion con un acabado como de salon de belleza lo recomiendo al 100 % no te quedes sin probarlo
loving this nars digital world lip pencil perfect for every lip just like making your lips look like angelina lips making it perfect shape and long lasting perfect for bars schools gigs and everything , very easy to appply i always wanted to buy these
Ana S.
Ana S.

I really like the pencils because of their design. The colors are so cute and amazing. They are quite cheap to be honest. They didn't last me that long. They broke really easy unfortunately. But I really liked the packaging . I would buy it again.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I love this it's a really nice pigment lip jumbo and it lasted me about 10 hours. It was very easy to apply and super buttery. I would defiantly repurchased this good price. I recommend it to my friends and now we use it all the time together!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

Me encanta este productos al aplicarlo en los labios se aplica el color muy bien y de manera suave no es nada pegoste y tiene muchas otras funciones a veces lo aplico como rubor o sombra.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente!!
Melisa I.
Melisa I.

me encanta realmente este pack porque los colores son geniales la textura no es tan cremosa y eso me gusta me gustaria que durar un poco mas en los labios pero nars siempre sera mi eleccion en los lapiz labiales
Nadia E.
Nadia E.
London, London

This is the best lip liner kit out there. It nearly has every shade of lipstick colour that I own and I think buying sets is much better because you don't have to keep going out to buy more after finishing them
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?