BY NARS #87 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Steffany K.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are some of my FAVORITE lip products EVER. I love the Cruella shade, and for me it perfectly matches my hair.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
These lip pencils are great. I love how smooth they go on, and the long lasting color is perfect. I have a deep red color and a shimmery pink color. I love them both!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Clarksville, TN
I received the lip pencil "Cruella" as a free birthday gift in the Sephora rewards club. It's awesome! Boldest red, with a smooth matte finish, Very long wear time. Stays In place, dries down so it won't get on your teeth or any other part of your face. Makes for a very classic glam look!
C. B.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Nars lip pencils! Goes on well, stays on well. The colors are great
Alessa S.
Alessa S.
If you're looking for a matte lip color that stays on all day, this is it. The matte collection is smooth, it glides on and it doesn't dry your lips as much as other matte lipsticks do. The satin lipsticks are smooth and look amazing against every skin color. I have Cruella and Rukigien, amazing colors I love!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
I love NARS and the lip pencil Cruella. It is my all-time favorite. Cruella could be used for all occasions if desired. I am a "red lips" kind of gal so I do use it all the time. It is a deep red so be prepared for that!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this product, it's to bulky for the hand that's its awkward. The color—the only thing it satiate is clothes— doesn't apply nicely Tovar the lips. The packaging is to much compaired to the product. The price is riduclus compaired to the quality. It's a no go on buying it again.
Emeli R.
Emeli R.
Paterson, NJ
The same color as they show you and the texture is amazing ❤️ I put mine with almost all my lipsticks
Dulce J.
Dulce J.
I love NARS anything I have the lip pencil and Cruella and I love it. Everyone should own at least one! I use this with a lip liner because I love the really sharp and clean look. I will say though it does transfer if you drink anything. I just put a setting powder over it ad the problem is completely fixed. I bought this pack on a whim since I needed summer colors and I love them even for a natural lip they are amazeballs!
vicky c.
vicky c.
lo amo en serio lo amo o amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?