BY NARS #51 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Kimberly H.
Nashville, TN
Eh. It's okay I'm not a huge fan of these I think they are nice enough but not really for me.
Leslie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing. I have a few colors and I love the color of them. They look great and last a while!
Chela A.
South Houston, TX
NARS has the best lip product! hands down!!! they go smoothly on my lips! I use it everyday!
Ami D.
If you're looking for long lasting lippies, try these! Super moisturizing and gorgeous colors
Adamaris H.
Phoenix, AZ
Great separos gave It to me for my birthday ❤️ It good product no dry out its it's Modifying
Jana G.
I really enjoyed these lip pencils because they went on smooth and the colors were amazing.
Brandi T.
Blue Mountain, MS
These are great! They are small, afforadble, , and dependable. Will always use this product
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
Absolutely love them!!! Cruella is my favorite shade. On the hunt for a full sized one now.
Medge R.
Nars.... I love nars. I sometimes wear the pencil alone and add a little gloss on the list
Wennesdae K.
New Haven
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SERIOUSLY THE BEST THING EVER
You have to try it legit like foreal
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?