BY NARS #72 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
silvia l.
It's a good good product. I'm fastinity for the product. I'm very very happy. It's very nice wnd the company too
Sofi N.
Los quiero probar yaaaaaaa tiene unos colores muy lindos y quiero tenerlos todoooooos, y poder recomerdaelos
Júlia C.
Muito bonito,nao testei ainda,mas quero logo logo ter certeza que marquei 5 estrelas e não me arrependerei
Alyssa F.
so worth the price and such beautiful vibrant colors, you get the best bang for your buck with this kit
Asmaa B.
Spring Lake, NC
so good and great quality perfect to work with nice pigment , oh yes easy to work with love it when i apply so nice color, yes did meet my expectations and more , i buy it from Sephora store they have a lot, i do to my family and friend
Emeli R.
Paterson, NJ
The same color as they show you and the texture is amazing ❤️ I put mine with almost all my lipsticks
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this product, it's to bulky for the hand that's its awkward. The color—the only thing it satiate is clothes— doesn't apply nicely Tovar the lips. The packaging is to much compaired to the product. The price is riduclus compaired to the quality. It's a no go on buying it again.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
I love NARS and the lip pencil Cruella. It is my all-time favorite. Cruella could be used for all occasions if desired. I am a "red lips" kind of gal so I do use it all the time. It is a deep red so be prepared for that!
Alessa S.
If you're looking for a matte lip color that stays on all day, this is it. The matte collection is smooth, it glides on and it doesn't dry your lips as much as other matte lipsticks do. The satin lipsticks are smooth and look amazing against every skin color. I have Cruella and Rukigien, amazing colors I love!
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Nars lip pencils! Goes on well, stays on well. The colors are great
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?