Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

6 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Dulce J.
Dulce J.

I love NARS anything I have the lip pencil and Cruella and I love it. Everyone should own at least one! I use this with a lip liner because I love the really sharp and clean look. I will say though it does transfer if you drink anything. I just put a setting powder over it ad the problem is completely fixed. I bought this pack on a whim since I needed summer colors and I love them even for a natural lip they are amazeballs!
Katherine G k.
Katherine G k.
900 SW 142ND AVE APAR L308 MIAMI, FLORIDA 33027-3575

I am charmed with this one labial, passion is red, celestial, there is so much variety of colors that I remain been charmed with for any type of makeup, and the color that stops is fascinating, the the only, too good to be true. I like it since my lips stay of beautiful when I apply this labial one to myself, I look like the whole top model.
vicky c.
vicky c.

lo amo en serio lo amo o amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Farheen A.
Farheen A.

Ultimately in love with these. Like who on this planet can dislike Nars? Bought it from Sephora not for the first time but have bought it several times. It gives my lips a sexy effect and make them popup. And i would for surely buy it again the moment i run out of the won that i already have.
herllin N.
herllin N.

Me encanta NARs es uno de mis a marcas especialmente rubor y productos para los labios. El coffret lápiz de labios es una de mi producto favorito He comprado de la colección de fiesta. Tiene una variedad de mates y satinados que me encanta. La pigmentación es realista Me encanta
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

Solo tengo un lápiz delineador de esta marca y es increíblemente cremoso! Dura bastante y lo único malo es que no encuentro varios colores, por lo general son los mismos de siempre y es muy caro. El único que tengo me está durando mucho a pesar de que lo uso casi todos los días.
Katie L.
Katie L.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.so hydrating.i have a mini heart attack every time i run out but I'm always online in the next few days to stock up again.i recommend to all my friends.so easy to apply as well.so much pigment.don't have to worry about it coming off throughout the day either.
Hind A.
Hind A.
Al Ain

Love this so much... very nice and beautiful brand it is long lasting to me it lasts 3 or 4 hours for me ..... it has a great and cute packaging that i love. Yes it met my expectations .. i love this so so much i would buy this again for sure .. its my new jam.
Annette B.
Annette B.

OMG this product is amazing! I love it! Love it! Love it! Overtime I wear it somebody ask me about what I have in my lips :) This product exceed my expectations and is VERY easy to apply. The formula is very smooth in my lips. I definitely will buy it again!
Ana C.
Ana C.

Esse é perfeito para quem gosta de deixar bem marcados os lábios, ele é muito macio e fácil de aplicar, tem uma embalagem muito bonita e que o protege. Recomendo a todos que desejam um acabamento perfeito e de rapida aplicação, sem que precise ficar repondo.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?