BY NARS #90 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
M K.
M K.
I'm in love with cruella. I haven't seen that deep red color and it's very long lasting for a lip pencil.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Nars lip pencils are the best. They last long and look great on everyone. They even sharpen smoothly.
Jana G.
Jana G.
I really enjoyed these lip pencils because they went on smooth and the colors were amazing.
Heather W.
Heather W.
I love the Nars Cruella lip pencil. It is by far my favorite. I love the color.
C. B.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Nars lip pencils! Goes on well, stays on well. The colors are great
Baylee k.
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
Absolutely love them!!! Cruella is my favorite shade. On the hunt for a full sized one now.
Miami Springs, FL
The Nars digital world lip pencil coffret is an outstanding high-quality product. The color pay off is long-lasting and the pencils are mixture of satin to matte finish. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors. Nars never disappoints!
jacqueline S.
jacqueline S.
I love these lip pencils! I got a free set of two pencils for my birthday from Sephora and I fell in love! they glide on so smooth and don't dry out my lips.
Andie D.
Andie D.
This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend.
Steffany K.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are some of my FAVORITE lip products EVER. I love the Cruella shade, and for me it perfectly matches my hair.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?