Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

6 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

These lip pencils are great. I love how smooth they go on, and the long lasting color is perfect. I have a deep red color and a shimmery pink color. I love them both!
Steffany K.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY

These are some of my FAVORITE lip products EVER. I love the Cruella shade, and for me it perfectly matches my hair.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Clarksville, TN

I received the lip pencil "Cruella" as a free birthday gift in the Sephora rewards club. It's awesome! Boldest red, with a smooth matte finish, Very long wear time. Stays In place, dries down so it won't get on your teeth or any other part of your face. Makes for a very classic glam look!
C. B.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN

I love Nars lip pencils! Goes on well, stays on well. The colors are great
Alessa S.
Alessa S.

If you're looking for a matte lip color that stays on all day, this is it. The matte collection is smooth, it glides on and it doesn't dry your lips as much as other matte lipsticks do. The satin lipsticks are smooth and look amazing against every skin color. I have Cruella and Rukigien, amazing colors I love!
Andie D.
Andie D.

This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend.
jacqueline S.
jacqueline S.

I love these lip pencils! I got a free set of two pencils for my birthday from Sephora and I fell in love! they glide on so smooth and don't dry out my lips.
Miami Springs, FL

The Nars digital world lip pencil coffret is an outstanding high-quality product. The color pay off is long-lasting and the pencils are mixture of satin to matte finish. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors. Nars never disappoints!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA

I love NARS and the lip pencil Cruella. It is my all-time favorite. Cruella could be used for all occasions if desired. I am a "red lips" kind of gal so I do use it all the time. It is a deep red so be prepared for that!
Baylee k.
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX

Absolutely love them!!! Cruella is my favorite shade. On the hunt for a full sized one now.

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?