Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (24)
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
Bay city , TX
One of my favorite lip pencils second only to Mac, does not break, I haven't had to sharpen it in quite some time, the color is vibrant and very complimentary to all ethnicities.
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.
Very pigmented. a little does go a long way for this pencil. however for the price I wouldn't buy it for such small amount of product. good travel size though.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Nars lip pencils are the best. They last long and look great on everyone. They even sharpen smoothly.
Jana G.
Jana G.
I really enjoyed these lip pencils because they went on smooth and the colors were amazing.
Emeli R.
Emeli R.
Paterson, NJ
Oct. 8, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
The same color as they show you and the texture is amazing ❤️ I put mine with almost all my lipsticks
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Clarksville, TN
I received the lip pencil "Cruella" as a free birthday gift in the Sephora rewards club. It's awesome! Boldest red, with a smooth matte finish, Very long wear time. Stays In place, dries down so it won't get on your teeth or any other part of your face. Makes for a very classic glam look!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
These lip pencils are great. I love how smooth they go on, and the long lasting color is perfect. I have a deep red color and a shimmery pink color. I love them both!
Steffany K.
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are some of my FAVORITE lip products EVER. I love the Cruella shade, and for me it perfectly matches my hair.
C. B.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Nars lip pencils! Goes on well, stays on well. The colors are great
Andie D.
Andie D.
This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?