BY NARS #72 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Jana G.
I really enjoyed these lip pencils because they went on smooth and the colors were amazing.
Heather W.
I love the Nars Cruella lip pencil. It is by far my favorite. I love the color.
lonnie m.
I loved how it had a color for everyday of the week nars has always been one of my favotites for lips their is just something about the look it gives you.
Dominique D.
I love how the NARS Cruella feels when I'm applying it and it's such a deep red. It does come off so... there's that. But it's still worth reapplying.
Carolina D.
San Bruno, CA
These lips pencils are in my bags because they have different tones to use with all my makes and when I need to change, i have one pencil to use.
Kethlen S.
Simplesmente perfeito, prático na hora de passa,pigmentação muito boa,mas o preço é um pouco salgadinho, mas tirando isso gostei do produto.
Destiny B.
Albertville, AL
love this kit!! These are my favorite lippies of all time! Goes on Super smooth and lasts all day and night! Cannot beat them
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing set. The Product is super creamy and easy to put on. They colors are gorgeous and vivid. I would buy them again
hifza h.
NARS 'True NARS' Lip Pencil Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)
They are my favorite product i love these lip pencils colors ❤❤
Ivette M.
Houston'
This are the freaking bomb so amazing I love this so much so brilliant and beautiful so amazing. Love this so much
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?