Add a Photo

By NARS
#84 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Baylee k.
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX

Absolutely love them!!! Cruella is my favorite shade. On the hunt for a full sized one now.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA

I didn't like this product, it's to bulky for the hand that's its awkward. The color—the only thing it satiate is clothes— doesn't apply nicely Tovar the lips. The packaging is to much compaired to the product. The price is riduclus compaired to the quality. It's a no go on buying it again.
Emeli R.
Emeli R.
Paterson, NJ

The same color as they show you and the texture is amazing ❤️ I put mine with almost all my lipsticks
Alessa S.
Alessa S.

If you're looking for a matte lip color that stays on all day, this is it. The matte collection is smooth, it glides on and it doesn't dry your lips as much as other matte lipsticks do. The satin lipsticks are smooth and look amazing against every skin color. I have Cruella and Rukigien, amazing colors I love!
Makarena L.
Makarena L.

trae unos colores muy bonitos y pigmentados y su envase es comodo y me encanto :) se los recomiendo mucho chicas :)
Maria R.
Maria R.

I love NAR it is one of my go to brands especially blush and lip products. The lip pencil coffret is one of my favorite product I have bought from the holiday collection. It has a variety of mattes and satins which I love. The pigmentation is unrealistic I love how they stay on for about 3-4 hours . The way I wear them sometimes is under a liquid lipstick this make the longevity of my liquid lipstick last longer and they keep my lips from drying and cracking . I love this set so much that repurchase 2 sets more one as a backup and the other one for my kit.
Dulce J.
Dulce J.

I love NARS anything I have the lip pencil and Cruella and I love it. Everyone should own at least one! I use this with a lip liner because I love the really sharp and clean look. I will say though it does transfer if you drink anything. I just put a setting powder over it ad the problem is completely fixed. I bought this pack on a whim since I needed summer colors and I love them even for a natural lip they are amazeballs!
vicky c.
vicky c.

lo amo en serio lo amo o amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo lo amo <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Farheen A.
Farheen A.

Ultimately in love with these. Like who on this planet can dislike Nars? Bought it from Sephora not for the first time but have bought it several times. It gives my lips a sexy effect and make them popup. And i would for surely buy it again the moment i run out of the won that i already have.
herllin N.
herllin N.

Me encanta NARs es uno de mis a marcas especialmente rubor y productos para los labios. El coffret lápiz de labios es una de mi producto favorito He comprado de la colección de fiesta. Tiene una variedad de mates y satinados que me encanta. La pigmentación es realista Me encanta
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now